[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/ so, there's something I would want to help me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1478283805671.jpg (83KB, 558x535px) Image search: [Google]
1478283805671.jpg
83KB, 558x535px
Hello /x/ so, there's something I would want to help me with I live in Ecuador near mountains, now I'm completely sure there's a chupacabra or more than one out here I've set up some traps and do occasional patrols with my gun but let's be honest you don't catch nothing alone, thing is I can't go around talking about that shit to town and expecting somebody to help me out. Neighbors in other farms (nearest one about 25 miles) said the have killed a couple and actually have bones, the owner is a 76 year old man an lives alone, so no help there, but again I was hoping some of you guys who are as equally paranoid as me can help with some ideas
>>
>>18303851
I have an idea. Leave the chupacrabras alone... Predators are part of the ecosystem and play a role in it. Stop meddling. Chupacabras do not have long life spans and do not reproduce fast enough to ever be an issue for humans and livestock. Instead of a gun get a camera. You get some pics you can cash in on it.
>>
>>18303860
this
I mean, I smell an RPer but his advice is sound.
Also start raising goats. Set up CCTV fucking EVERYWHERE you have the goats.
>>
>>18303860
Pffft where did you get that info, the Chutoes (that's how they are called here) are not eating the livestock since I have rabbits and not big animals, that's not the problem they are however creepy and cause something of a downside behavioral situation with my animals vet says is the race but I've seen other rabbits reproduce like sonic. And the worst part is that in these parts they tend to get in your mind. And we'll once you kill one the other stop molesting you or at least so I've heard
>>
>>18303870
Yeah well I don't know if you are aware of this but for some reason when caught in video the look exactly as sick dogs or famelic ones, and there's actually a moderate likeness but the cry they do is quite different and also the eating habits around here the eat mostly house dogs
>>
>>18303876
technically, your English is just fine, but we often use "molest" to imply rape. So you talking about being molested by chupacabras is pretty damn funny.
>>
>>18303886
Yeah, I hear you brother I wanted to write messing but hey fucking phones right? So any ideas??
>>
>>18303892
this was me >>18303870
Beyond that idea I'm not too sure. I'm an animal lover and I hate to advocate using live bait but it doesn't sound like they go for just steaks.
>>18303882
So those fuckers they caught in texas and new mexico
>>
>>18303917
Fuck I sent that before I finished a sentence. Durp.
>So those fuckers they caught in texas and new mexico might have actually been the real deal? Cool.
>>
>>18303851
> lives in in Ecuador near mountains
>nearest neighbor is 25 miles away
>has perfectly fine Internet, to shitpost on /x/
Does no one get the bait?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.