[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my roommate saw my hallucination dude this morning On the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: witch.jpg (156KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
witch.jpg
156KB, 960x1280px
>my roommate saw my hallucination dude this morning

On the one hand, it explains why my Prolixin didn't make him go away. On the other hand, jesus fucking christ??

The deal:
Sometimes I see this guy standing in doorways in my peripheral vision. He's average and sloppy looking, white, dark haired, fuzzy face, loose clothing, sweatpants and a white either t-shirt or tank top, I never get a full look at him. Sometimes I smell something like burning alcohol shortly before or right as I get a glimpse of him. I've been calling him Hal for convenience.

I always thought Hal was the result of my overactive imagination or some repressed memory, but my roommate just told me that he saw the fucker this morning standing in the bathroom doorway while he was cleaning his ear piercings and just about pissed his pants. Same smell and everything.

So i guess Hal is no longer my therapist's problem. What do, /x/?
>>
>>18303220
Simple.
You command him to leave
>>
>>18303250
Thought about it, not keen on the idea but not sure why. He's not hurting anything. And I figure if he's trying to get other peoples' attention he might have something to tell someone.
>>
>>18303220
Set up cameras, catch footage, then tell that faggot to kick rocks.
>>
>>18303289
>Hallucination
Ever consider that your boy Hal is just a real dude pulling a B&E?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06X9qXTvKNQ
>>
>>18303220
Just so you know pstychotic episodes and similar things are often accompanied by strange, burning-like smells
>>
File: 1459704934746.png (34KB, 210x210px) Image search: [Google]
1459704934746.png
34KB, 210x210px
>>18303220
>his ear piercings

Either you freaked him out and he's lying to himself and you or he's just lying to you.
>>
>>18303280
Just don't be a fag, if SHIT gets real don't be afraid to tell that nigga he has to go
>>
>>18303220
research "folie a deux"
tl;dr : you 'infected' your roomate with the idea
>>
>>18303758
>that innocent head scratch
>a grown man living with his girlfriend drinking straight from the carton
>having that much energy while getting a drink in the middle of the night
>not hearing all the noise she makes while entering the room
>no story about how he called the cops afterwards
Fake and gay 3/10 for getting me to watch the whole thing.
>>
>>18303857
He's Hindu.

>>18303758
>>18303289
>>18303864
Talked to roommate today and we're actually considering this, just to see if there's any kind of disturbances in the spots where I see this guy. Gotta get all the gear though.
>>
>>18303220
>'s average and sloppy looking, white, dark haired, fuzzy face, loose clothing, sweatpants and a white either t-shirt or tank top, I never get a full look at him. Sometimes I smell something like burning alcohol shortly before or right as I get a glimpse of him.
uh thats actually me

sorry man
>>
File: 1267615984625.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1267615984625.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>>18304997
>He's Hindu.
>>
Isn't it a hijacker then? The ones that get into peoples houses, hide, and just go out when someone is sleeping to get food and stuff.
That wouldn't make sense if he has been seen tho, unless he takes advantage of your mental issues.
>>
>>18305394
he sounds like a fat slob, probably not stealthy. And what the fuck is a hijacker doing just standing in a doorway in front of somebody only to ninja the fuck out of the way as soon as they start to look? That's a great way to get caught.
Anyway, OP, assuming it's a spirit and you're going to try a cleansing and tell him to go away, get some black candles. Black is a colour of absorption, so any spiritual backlash that may result(there will be) will to into the flame like a fart to a sulfur match.
>>
>>18304986

You're a fucking idiot, you can easily find the article about the arrest. Do some fucking research you retard.
>>
You and your roomate should have grungy fuck time on the living room floor to make the ghost uncomfortable and either leave or join in.
Either way post results.
>>
>>18305491
This is the best solution in this thread.
>>
>>18303220

On the other hand, you took a picture of him so it's not a hallucination.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>18303220
His name is carl and you owe him rent money.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.