[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have good word that the Greys DO exist, and that they are actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: grey-aliens-1.jpg (77KB, 800x586px) Image search: [Google]
grey-aliens-1.jpg
77KB, 800x586px
I have good word that the Greys DO exist, and that they are actually humans from the future. That is, they are the evolved form of humans.

Does anyone else know about this?
>>
>>18300993
>Good word

whatcha mean, who?
>>
>>18300993
heard the theory before. dont know if its true. i have heard a lot of theories, like they are demons, aliens or reptilians slaves,
>>
>>18301459
his mom told him
>>
>>18300993
well good to know I'm not the only one that thinks this.
>>
Nope . they are reptilian agents genetically created in zeta reticuli.
>>
ive arrived to the same conclusion. if u look into mars. their is evidence of civilization on it. is our race connected to the Sumerians? the Egyptians have evidence of them.
>>
This theory was first formulated by Einstein
>>
File: 9299971_orig.jpg (59KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
9299971_orig.jpg
59KB, 500x316px
>>18300993
They are NOT humans from the future. The future doesn't exist; and neither does time. Everything everywhere happens exactly right at this very moment. It always has and it always will. Everything else exists only on a conscious level (aka higher dimension(s)).

Greys/grays are just a much older/advanced version of us and for some reason they are trying to recreate themselves, and those recreations are us. However, they do have other testing grounds (planets) for their "recreations" and who knows how much more/less they've progressed compared to us.
>>
>>18302721
das wassup
>>
>>18302721
Yes, I've read something about the greys being us, but somehow they've messed up and took emotion and feeling out of their being and only noticed when it was too late that it was a bad deal. "Now" they're sort of trying to fix their heritage through some experiments. And they sort of can't reproduce by the natural means or something like this, so they must use breedings pods, and inbreeding is effing them up.

Or maybe they don't even exist! What the fuck, right? Although I've had experience with greys in dreams and non-regular states of consciousness. And on drugs.
>>
>>18302721
>time doesn't exist
>they are older

Sigh... Another fuckwit.
>>
>>18303175
Another? You're on /x/ mate.
>>
>>18302721
What's the source of that image? I forgot it.
>>
>>18300993
Thats not how evolution works nigger
>>
>>18303153
How would one 'mess up and take emotion and feeling out of their being'? Emotion takes place in your brain. That sounds silly.
>>
>>18302721
Your post is all over the place. Doesn't make sense and contradicts itself.
>>
>>18300993
Atlantis
>>
>>18300993
Well, they are the true humans. They do not technically 'exist' in our universe. Is 'exist' the word? You and me are pretty much just a bunch of zeroes and ones inhabiting the coded, digital universe they created.

If I would hazard a guess? It's really around the 30th century in the Real World(tm) proper. I do not believe however that anything resembling the human form ever manifested itself in their evolutionary tree. Abstract, randomized data somehow gave us similar qualities. And I have a feeling this created a mystery of sorts for them.

I also get the sense that they are far, far less aggressive than we are. Something that fills them with a little revulsion.
>>
>>18300993
or they could simply be time travelling robots, time travel is too stressful for organic matter, so we use robots to travel in time, like with the rovers on mars.
and those robots are autonomous, and they have big highres cameras as eyes...
and the rest of the body is only for moving around, so no need for it to be extremely strong, as long as it supports the central unit in the head
>>
>>18300993
Grays are the manifestation of fetal memories of your self or any womb mates from your early in-utero self awareness.
>>
>Ayy lmao I am your great great great grandchild
>>
>>18303175
>>18303463
It's hard to grasp something that goes completely against the world we grew up and live in, I know. And I was a little vague on the "time" thing, so let me explain it a little bit more.

Think of existence as someone drawing a line on a piece of paper with a pen. The paper is a "higher" dimension, the someone is consciousness (being the unified mind behind anything and everything), and the pen is our dimension.

As you can imagine, there is no future. Just the front of the line where the pen meets the paper. There are plans for what is to happen next, but that only exists within consciousness. And the already existing line (which could arguably be called the past) can only be accessed by consciousness e.g. memory. It's not like we can physically travel to the "past".

When I said "older", I meant they've existed farther back on the line than we do.
>>
>>18300993

I hope not. Why would we evolve into ugly cunts?
>>
>>18304233

Actually. Me again. What if some weeboo fucking scientist tries to make anime people and it goes fucking terribly wrong and that's what we end up with. Big eyes, little noses, no mouths. Makes sense.
>>
>>18304233
Living in hermetically sealed and completely sterile environment for generations, genetic manipulation, cybernetics, unvaried gene pool etc.
>>
>>18301459
By sources who wish to remain anonymous desu
>>
If greys do exist, and they're humans for the future, then at what point did humans decide it was perfectly acceptable to not wear clothes? Specifically when we're operating heavy machinery like space ships. Please advise.
>>
>>18300993
You have to stop believing everything Daryl tells you. Bashar is probably a fraud.
>>
Yes, they are us. The are us as we will be if we so choose to stay our current course.
>>
>>18304098
>As you can imagine, there is no future.
>implying the future hasnt already happened
another fuckwit
>>
Imagine a civilization with absolute mastery of science: where space and time are no obstacle and forces can be wielded as though through magic. They have the ability to manipulate atoms and create amazing technology with nano-scale engineering.

Now imagine they created robots. What would these robots look like? Terminators? Rosie from the Jetsons? Or would these robots be self-repairing, self-powering constructs of nano-technology? How different would these constructs be from a living organism, which themselves are assemblies of nano-machinery?

That's your greys.
>>
if not an elaborate redneck troll. greys are probably robots like the moon landers if they're so advanced. they made them humanoid so we feel comfortable around them.
>>
>>18302191
WE
>>
greys are alpha as fuck, they paralyze you just by touch
>>
>>18300993
thats a movie anon kun
>>
One of my first spirit guides were grey alien named Eli. At least thats how he pronounced it. Kind and caring soul he backed off when i was angry.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.