[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone think that the military and intelligence organizations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (67KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 530x298px
Does anyone think that the military and intelligence organizations are running everything and the ostensible domains of checks and balances are just theater? Seems like they could stage a coup at a moments notice if things got out of hand
>>
>>18299912
if they did that who create all of the wealth of nations. Military destroy but do not create.
somebody need make food and computers.
>>
>>18299913
but what if robots did all that work?
>>
>>18299913
They destroy but could also control the means of production
>>
>>18299918
no they aren't smart enough for that.
>>
There are Shadow Governments but they are divided as shit

>George Soros isnt the only one with a private army
>>
>>18299948
Where can I read about his personal army? All I can find is about the NGOs
>>
>>18299912
Absolutely they are puppets to the draconian confederation. Who answer to the reptile elite, whointern answer to their king, who intern answers to a rouge artificial intelligence hailing from another universe hell bent on destroying or occupying all biological sentient entities.
>>
>>18300078
More importantly how do I join his private army?
>>
File: 1458170986971.jpg (128KB, 702x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1458170986971.jpg
128KB, 702x1200px
>>
>>18300630
>>
>>18299912
As someone currently in the military, not a fucking chance.
This clusterfuck of bureaucracy and fuckery couldn't perform a coup over a herd of cucumbers let alone a country.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.