[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good sources for ritual magick and occult philosophy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 4835783.jpg (17KB, 320x233px) Image search: [Google]
4835783.jpg
17KB, 320x233px
What are some good sources for ritual magick and occult philosophy? I mean the real crap that our slavemasters believe in and practice, not that autistic flower child BS like Wicca.
>>
>>18299796
freemasonry
>>
>>18299808
How do I get into freemasonry, the real side, not the local fraternity full of sheep who don't know the real meaning of anything that they do?
>>
File: 911_Shit.jpg (7KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
911_Shit.jpg
7KB, 301x167px
OP

Let them know that if, knowingly, they vote against Arpaio in AZ, they will get Damned by the Archangel Samael, Commander of the Angels, himself.

In the Name of God. And His Angels.

There will be Justice.

Angels do care about details like this, and they know who their friends are…

Bet your ass, negro, and believe _that_ good source...
>>
How is that for autism in an /x/ thread?
>>
>>18299813

Love,
Blizzard
>>
File: 1469967421222.jpg (23KB, 228x432px) Image search: [Google]
1469967421222.jpg
23KB, 228x432px
>>18299833

Blizzard might be drinking, but I have feeling he's telling the truth on that one.
>>
"Yes we can" backwards is "thank you, Satan".
>>
>>18299813
>Sam
>The military leader of the Angels

Am I going to have to make you come to my office again?
>>
What are some interesting things our politicians like Obongo are into? Other than spirit cooking and ritualistic child abuse.
>>
>>18299796
Podesta
>>
>>18299796
Yknow I've kept a library for the last four or five years with over five thousand texts with exclusives content up to and including the Yorke Microfilms of the Warburg Collection.
>>
>>18299796
The Book of Saint Cyprian.
Antigo Livro de São Cipriano - O gigante e verdadeiro capa de aço
>>
>>18299811
By working your way up through the sheep. That's the point, much like the Golden Dawn. Really, it's all just pompous shit for rich egotistical white men.

Practice chaos magic.
>>
>>18299811
you don't. you're born into it and, very rarely, elevated into the elite through extreme service.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.