[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Wisconsin and possibly the wider United States hide a werewolf-like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: worgen.jpg (7KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
worgen.jpg
7KB, 232x217px
Does Wisconsin and possibly the wider United States hide a werewolf-like dogman? There are many reports of sightings, some backed up by polygraph (commonly known as a lie-detector).

I would like to posit the notion that these witnesses are indeed telling the truth insofar as they are faithfully reporting what they believe they saw. Is it possible that they are some variant of sasquatch? Could a bipedal forest dwelling ape perhaps evolve to have a longer than usual snout and so appear dog-faced? I'm loathe to believe that we have an actual bipedal canine living alongside bears and sasquatches, although some of you may quite reasonably ask if one is prepared to believe in sasquatch then why not a true to life dogman.

They appear to be more aggressive than sasquatch (although that is another debate) and have a preference for swampy areas or areas of thick forest where they can easily hide. Often reported to be between 6 and 8 feet tall and covered head to toe in fur. Their footprints are huge not unlike sasquatch although some have been found that look more like giant dog prints than the more human like footprint one might expect if it is actually a variant of bigfoot. Could an upright hairy creature resembling a large ape-man with a dogs face really be the answer to all these reports of dogman.
>>
There is a magical cat, a sasquatch thats gone yeti, THE MOTHER FUCKING MOTH MAN, werewolves everywhere, Vampires, Faceless men, Skinwalkers, Aliums, and goblins in the US

>Most of them are just trying to live their lives.
>>
>>18299690
>magical cat
tell me more about teh magical cat please anon
>>
>>18299703
I would rather talk about that Sasquatch... GUYS HES GONE YETI!
>>
I watched a documentary about the topic which is what started me questioning what it might actually be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF4f2-usXnA
>>
From what I've heard they do not seem to share territory with bigfoot but instead, be rivals for it. Lots of sightings here in eastern Wisconsin and Michegan as well. Also lots of reports of them running alongside or at cars, trying to run them off the road. Yikes.
>>
>>18299727

I was in that episode; the Dogman idea is massively exaggerated. What I actually saw had nothing to do with the recreation, that was the History Channel trying to pack some bullshit in they could film.
>>
>>18300072
What did you see anon?
>>
File: MtShasta.jpg (4MB, 3504x2336px) Image search: [Google]
MtShasta.jpg
4MB, 3504x2336px
>>18300068
Id like to see them try to take the Yeti-Sasquatches mountain.
>They shoot mind bullets
Shasta is now protected like Everest is. They let him get too old.
>>
puppy cant eat cheese
>>
>>18300079

I saw something tall and slender. The first time I saw whatever it was it was behind a tree looking at my car. It was tall, probably around 8 feet, and it was incredibly fast. It caught my eye because I was just shining a flashlight around like an idiot. I had a good ten seconds or so because I shit myself (because I didn't believe in these kinds of things) and dropped my flashlight. Whatever it was took off running in a circle around my car, and it only took about three seconds for it to my 2 o'clock to my 7 o'clock.

It never came closer than fifty yards; but it didn't run away either.

I ended up starting my car and just tearing ass the fuck out of that place. I should have left it at that but I didn't. I probably went back over the summer of 2006 around twenty times. Sometimes things would happen I can't explain, and sometimes nothing happened.

This location was pretty deep in the woods on some bumfuck back road. The only reason I even went there to begin with is a friend and I were bored on a Friday night and he heard that there was some creepy abandoned church on that dirt road.

Over the summer on 06, I had something throw rocks and smaller pieces of wood at my car, something what sounded like a child crying from deep in the woods, intense feelings which I or other people I took there had no reason to feel (happiness, calmness, nausea, anger).

I still don't know what that place was, I haven't been back in a long time on the principle I shouldn't fuck with shit like that. If it is really nothing that would be great, because I took on a whole lot of ridicule for telling people what happened to me.
>>
>>18300072
Damage Control, please. Stop misdirecting people. You know what you saw and I know what you saw.
>>
>>18300090

Nah, no damage control. When they came to film they told us what they were going to do and how they were going to shoot it.

I emailed Linda Godfrey (author of Weird Michigan) and explained what happened hoping for some insight. She called me a week or so later and asked if I wanted to be on this new show called "Monster Quest". Being young and stupid I said yeah. I thought they were going to help me explain what happened, instead they did some recreation and it turned into a gong show.
>>
I've experienced unnatural things in mid-state Michigan, which all evidence points to being the "Dogman".

>>18300089
I've also had things thrown at/around me while in deep forest, its really disconcerting.
>>
>>18300216

What area was this? Tell me about what you've experienced.
>>
I live in beach park illinois, just five minutes south of wisconsin, and I Knew this kid back in boy scouts named chris who claimed he was king of the werewolfs. He claimed the vampires were their enemy, and the queen of the vampires was up in canada. Kid would sneak off and start chanting to himself, shit was weird.
>>
>>18300089
>>18300097
This is a really interesting account anon. Your very first description "tall and slender" doesn't help my sasquatch theory very much. And the throwing things - that's pretty fascinating too. I once heard Seriah from 'Where did the road go?' point out that it could easily be say a poltergeist, especially with the "intense feelings" you described.

Is it fair to assume then, that if you were on that show, you did actually think you had seen a dogman or were you describing something different and they just bastardised your sighting completely?
>>
>>18300216
Did you see this thing? Would you describe what happened please?

I'm really curious to hear any descriptions of their legs, cos if people are describing 'dog legs' with the knees actually being ankles making the lower leg look backwards then that would really blow my "sasquatch variant" theory completely out of the water.
>>
>>18300068
>Also lots of reports of them running alongside or at cars, trying to run them off the road. Yikes.

That would be truly frightening.

Just for a bit of fun I've got the link to 'The Gable Film' it's proven hoax guys but it's pretty well done. I hope I'm not making a mistake posting it, I don't want mean to make a mockery of the people who have genuine sighting reports.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fDeT8H2CwQ
>>
>>18301115

I think I was so desperate for an answer I believed the first thing they told me it was; that show did me zero justice.

After that, I was approached by the History Channel again to do an "exclusive" episode on what happened to me, I declined. A few years later I was approached by Syfy to be on their show "Paranormal Witness" but I declined that as well.

Last year I had a random Facebook message from someone who claimed it was a Wendigo. Normally I would just dismiss it but he described that it would try to get people to go into the woods with sounds of injured children.

There's a small part of me that thinks whatever it is was extraterrestrial, but I can't know for sure.

I've been an avid hunter all my life in Michigan and I've never experienced anything like that with wildlife.
>>
>>18299683
Lycanthropy died out during the Inquisition and eventually with the genocide of the Indians...
>>
>>18299683
No, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>18301532
"No" what you shitcunt?

Did you mean "No, Wisconsin and the wider United states doesn't hide a werewolf-like dogman", you retarded twatbastard or did you perhaps mean "No, it's not possible that they are some variant of sasquatch" you snivelling gobshite? Perhaps you meant "No, I don't think a forest dwelling ape could develop a long snout", I guess we would have known if you weren't such a bleeding sphincter of stupidity. Still, thanks for the contribution. I'll mull over the finer points of your assertion and get back to you.
>>
>>18301363
Ooh, I love wendigo stories, they're supposed to be from around that area too aren't they. And they're tall and yeah. Thanks for the clarification anyway.
>>
>>18300089
>something what sounded like a child crying from deep in the woods
Could have been a fox. I'm not discrediting or saying I don't believe (I do), I'm just giving a possibility. Interesting experience though, I'm intrigued.
>>
>>18301708

Yeah; that's the first thing I thought of too and a good point. What I heard wasn't a whine though, there was pitch changes which sounded different. I could have been an old ass fox though.

Another thing to add is that area was pretty deep in the woods and it was mid summer in Michigan; so you would think that the woods would be pretty noisy. Bugs, squirrels, deer, bear, or spring peepers at least but it was silent.
>>
>>18301732
>spring peepers
a small North American tree frog with a dark cross on the back, the males of which sing in early spring.

well, you learn something everyday
>>
>>18301986

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shI4COz5_FU
>>
>>18301634
Waaaahhh the dogmun is reel and I no eeet!!!
>>
>>18301732
I forgot to add that my moms side of the family lives in Michigan. Before she moved here as a little girl, she lived out in the boondocks, like way in the woods by grand rapids and maple rapids. My grandpa said he's seen some crazy shit in the forest at night, both the like of big foot and a wolf man. He used to tell us campfire stories on the maple river when we'd camp there. If you want I can share his story.
>>
>>18302036
hehe nice, i would never have imagined that they actually go "peep peep"

>If you want I can share his story

please do, i'm curious to know as much as possible
>>
>>18302105
Its somewhat long. Keep in mind that this place is hardcore Michigan boondocks. My grandpa must have been maybe in his 30s when this happened, and my mom maybe 4 or 5. So this is 40 years ago. It all started really with reports of dog men and big foot in the newspaper. People said they would see things out in fields and while hunting in the woods. My grandpas closest neighbors (who were 4 miles away) had a massive orchard cleared of all fruit in one night, leading them to believe there were more than just one, but that there were multiple together almost in packs. His first experience was with my grandmother. They were coming home late one night, maybe around 11 or 12, from the store. Since they lived way out, it was a long drive home along a lot of dirt roads. They were maybe 3 quarters the way home, when they thought they saw a man on the side of the road up ahead. This wasn't uncommon where they were, so they stopped a little ways back so he could cross. What they saw they didn't clearly see, but what it did do they saw clear as day. As you know, a old dirt road is a little less than your standard paved backroad, so still kind of wide. The man was clearly taller than average, and had very long legs. In 1 step, it walked into the center or the road, and in a second step, was at the other side, completely clearing the road and disappearing into the woods. They both sat there, looking bath and forth to the road and each other. My grandpa finally asked my grandma if she saw what he just saw, and she said "I think I did". Then they both drove home with out saying another word. But that's just the first encounter. More?
>>
File: Youre the man now dog.jpg (55KB, 512x618px) Image search: [Google]
Youre the man now dog.jpg
55KB, 512x618px
>>
Yes, more from your grandpa story please.
>>
>>18302172
yes please do continue.

>>18302183
kek, mystery solved!
>>
About 2 weeks later he had pushed the incident the incident to the back of his mind, but as it was hunting season, he was still on edge every time he went hunting. My mother had been begging him to take her with him, as he was always taking her 2 older sisters. He finally gave in, and took her with him. Now my grandpa walked to his hunting spot because it was deep in the woods, and a 3 hour walk from his house. He got to the tree stand at about 6 at night during summer, so the sun was about to start going down. At about 11,when he would normally head back, he had no luck. But as this hunting season was already proving fruitful, he decided to stay a little longer. At about 2 in the morning, my grandpa decided it was time to go home because my mom was about to fall asleep. They started to make their way down the trail. After maybe what was 45 minutes of walking, he noticed something was off. He couldn't tell what, but gut feeling told him something wasn't right. He looked around him, and saw nothing. His gut was still telling him otherwise, so he picked up his pace a bit. Maybe 10 minutes later, he found out what was making him feel this way. My mom, barely able to keep her eyes open, noticed nothing. But my grandfather count hear faintly behind him in the distance, footsteps. He stopped and looked around again, and couldn't see anything. He started to walk a little bit faster, almost at a speed walk, trying to ignore the footsteps. He noticed that the footsteps pace had sped up too, so he turned around again. Now my grandpa is a brave man, and has seen a lot of messed up and scary shit. But what he saw completely unsettled him, this being one of the most disturbing things he's ever see. He could see 4 sets of literal glowing red eyes, about 8 feet off the ground. They were peeking out from behind some trees about 30 feet back. He turned again, grabbed my mothers hand, and started jogging.
>>
>>18302377
My mother kept asking him why he was going so fast, but all he could focus on was the footsteps until he heard the other noise. Breathing. He could hear heavy breathing behind him along with the foot steps. This was what truly scared the shit out of him. As he was jogging, he turned around, and could see the eyes much closer than before. That's when he knew that he had to get out of there as fast as possible. He grabbed my mother in one arm, and put his rifle in the other, and took off at a full sprint down the trail. He did not slow for what seemed like forever. This was freaking out my mom, and she was whimpering in his arm. But over that as he was sprinting, he could still hear the footsteps and the breathing, getting slowly closer and closer. He was sure they were maybe five feet behind him when he saw the tree line about 20 feet off. He didn't dare look back, and took off even faster than he thought he could, and he didn't dare look back. He reached the tree line, and turned up the road. Just over this hill was his house. Just up this hill he was home free.
>>
>>18302388
Suddenly he heard something yell. He ignored it and it yelled again, realizing that someone or something was yelling dad. This made him stop dead in his tracks about half way up the hill. He looked to the top and saw 2 figures. As he was already freaking out about something yelling dad to him, he was panicking even more because they were in front and behind him. One of the figures at the top of the hill cupped its hands by its mouth and yelled dad again. That's when he realized it was his two eldest daughters at the top of hill yelling for him. Now his protective instincts kicked in as all of his children were outside. He turned around and looked back, and could see the eyes motionless just inside the tree line far behind him. He started to sprint up the hill hoke, yelling at his daughters to run home and don't stop. Once inside, he found out that my grandmother sent them out looking for him because he wasn't home at the usual time. He wouldn't talk about this for days after what happened, and it was years before he went hunting again. Since then, he's had nothing happen to him, but he has let me know that he still does not go out hunting today without looking over his shoulder.
>>
>>18302391
Nice story anon, thanks for sharing.

> 4 sets of literal glowing red eyes, about 8 feet off the ground

no wonder he booked it especially when he heard their footsteps following him
>>
Wow, scary stuff from your grandfather. Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>18299683
Hogsback Road Goat Man, the fact that the Elkhorn police used to carry silver bullets, and a few other local legends you should know about if youre not 12 and live in wisconsin. Noob.
>>
>>18300984
>>18301120

I've seen experienced these things in areas north of Grand Rapids/around Holland and areas around Idawilde-Baldwin

I've seen large, tall things in the deep forest while sitting in hunting blinds or checking game cameras, but always been too freaked out to check

and obviously when having things fall on me/thrown at me ive never been able to pin down the source; and i know its not buckshot from a distance, its always smaller rocks and sticks
>>
>>18303673
>having stuff fall on you

do you mean this as distinct from having stuff thrown at you? what i mean is say something was thrown at you it could come down on top of your head but i get the impression you might mean that stuff is falling on you from aboverather than being thrown, is that the case do you think? where could it be coming from if so?
>>
Furries please return to your containment boards.
>>
Seems like there's a huge infestation of these creatures and nobody whats to admit it. Does everyone that goes camping in Michigan meet a them. The account above avout there being 4 sets of eyes tallies with other accounts where people say they've been chased through the forest by a few of them at once.

Some say glowing red eyes - others yellow but I gather that at least with regard to sasquatch it is thought that their eyes shine different depending on the light source being say incandescent or modern L.E.D.

It's amazing the amout of witness sightings, there's even a dogman radio show as well as gazillions of youtube narrations of witness acccounts and of course the ones on various forums. What are they though. Is it really a canine or an apeman?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.