[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you guys watch a YT show on paranormal trying to mostly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: GHOST.png (34KB, 238x212px)
GHOST.png
34KB, 238x212px
Would you guys watch a YT show on paranormal trying to mostly debunk the claims?
None of this bs you see on tv, but a show really trying to figure out what's happening?
>>
>>18298855
First define figure out. Based on that I'll let you know.
>>
>>18298875
So unlike a lot of paranormal shows who go for a single night. I like to stay for about a week during the day/night mix and see if anything actually happens that can't be explained in our idea of reality. So we take peoples personally experiences and try to see if not only they are telling the truth with questioning, but to see if we an explain what actually happened without faking, since every show is faked.

Also would include odd animal sightings like bigfoot which I find the research into that is completely ridiculous. Screaming in the middle of the night will only scare animals not make them curious.

I'd rather do it myself without a network to avoid these cliffhangers and fuckery.
>>
>>18298855
>we have to debunk it

no, we have to respect it and neuter anybody who doesn't
>>
people are into paranormal to escape reality, they don't want truth. they want fantasy.
>>
>>18298890
I know. I just want to show people the truth. If I don't find anything, then there you go, but at least you know right. I've had experience before, not ghost, but seen odd orbs and shit and I want to see if I can record it and show people.

I think there is a group of people who want to see a truthful show.None of this Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adeventures, Finding Bigfoot bullshit.
>>
>>18298884
>So unlike a lot of paranormal shows who go for a single night.
+1
>I like to stay for about a week during the day/night mix and see if anything actually happens
+1
>that can't be explained in our idea of reality.
+1
>So we take peoples personally experiences and try to see if not only they are telling the truth with questioning
+1
>but to see if we an explain what actually happened without faking, since every show is faked.
+1
>Screaming in the middle of the night will only scare animals not make them curious.
+1
>I'd rather do it myself without a network to avoid these cliffhangers and fuckery.
+1

Flawless victory. Consider me on board, for the concept at the very least. Though often a premise can become morphed once it's popular enough or more chefs show up. So whatever happens later in terms of views, subs, likes or complements and critiques, always remember your conviction during the conceptual phase and what you wanted to achieve. In time you'll likely get suggestions to "spice" things up or go in such and such direction a la marble hornets or whatever flash in the pan fad by a viewerbase interested more in prolonging a specific experience instead of promoting a genuine one.
>>
>>18298855
100% agree with >>18299000. I'll sub for sure, would be really interesting. Though OP, I have to ask, what job do you have where you can just stay 24/7 at a supposedly haunted location?
>>
>>18298855
Yes, there are not enough of those! Would totally watch if it is well made
>>
>>18298855
I'd be down and if it's good bam get patreon to help keep it going. This would be actually nice to support.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.