[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sure which board to post this on... so I guess I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0074.jpg (40KB, 340x227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0074.jpg
40KB, 340x227px
Not sure which board to post this on... so I guess I'll start here.

I have recently been considering god more and that to correct bad behaviors I could be helped by the church. More specifically orthodox Christianity.

Anyways, I'm not new to trance like states through meditation and vibration, picking up heavy frequencies and states of mind.

I laid down around 330 4 am in the morning and started going deep into a trance. I was feeling deep frequencies throughout my body and head and was lying for no more than 10-15 minutes.

Then I heard a voice, I am assuming God's voice but it could be anyone. Anything rather.

All it said was: Abolito.

It was a deep voice and I was shocked and got up. I researched this word and I found that it is a past tense Italian word meaning: demolished, finished, end.

I have never spoken Italian or heard this word. I know a little Spanish and I assumed it was Spanish when I heard it.

God like experiences are ineffable, meaning indescribable. Im not sure why you the reader should believe me and I'm not sure how to convince you. It happened and it matters not if you believe me. I don't really have anything to gain from convincing you this happened.

Has anyone experienced anything like this? It could be a hallucination but again I reiterate I did not even know that word. Does anyone know anything about voices in your head?
>>
Something kind of similar happened to me once. I was in bed falling asleep, feeling vibrating on and off, my brain was generating some trippy visuals, but nothing significant. Then suddenly the word bruska came very clearly into my head.

Oddly enough, I too mistook the word for Spanish, thinking it was the word for a witch. Turns out the word for witch in Spanish is bruja, and bruska is a small village in Croatia which I hadn't ever heard of before. As of now I haven't uncovered any kind of meaning to it, but it was definitely strange how vivid the word was in my mind considering I've never heard it before.
>>
>>18298923
Interesting. I've had auditory hallucinations in a trance state before but never a define and clear word or voice. Just strange noises. I feel like god is telling me something is finished, or I need to finish something. Or to stop something.
>>
I've had several auditory hallucinations while between being awake and asleep, but I almost never remember them. That's why it was so strange when bruska came to me.
>>
Did you see the spelling of the word like are ou sure it didn't say abuelito as in grandad in Spanish? :o
>>
>>18298984
Positive. It was clear as day. Abolito.
>>
I think that most visions and voices people hear should be interpreted personally (a big reason why the Bible can be frustrating because those messages the prophets were receiving might not have been meant to apply to all of humanity).

So whatever you think it should mean is probably the most correct answer.
>>
File: IMG_0075.png (194KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0075.png
194KB, 1242x2208px
>>18298992
It seems it is Latin
>>
File: IMG_0076.png (233KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0076.png
233KB, 1242x2208px
>>18299061
>>
You kids are such faggots this board has gone to shit
>>
>>18299097
>>
Are you next Mohammed? Or are you just a lame prophet.
>>
>>18298992
Holy shit, this literally happens to everyone, you get completely random shit popped into your head, it's not god, it's not magic, jesus fucking christ just stop it's so goddamn cringey, you're all like THIS HAPPENED, IT MATTERS, IT'S REAL, IT'S IMPORTANT, how the fuck do you know what it means? It doesn't mean shit I'm pretty sure. You saw the word somewhere, your brain was misfiring as you were between asleep and awake, ta-da. FUCKING GODS AND DEMONS AND MAGIC AND MONSTERS DUDE, ONLY EXPLANATION. GOD JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
fr*cking lol
>>
he said abuelito you dumbshit
>>
>>18299097
>>
That's interesting. I go to bed every night hearing all sorts of different voices saying things. It's been this way since I was a little kid. Usually I'm too tired to try to remember any of it.
>>
>>18299124

I hope things get better for you. We love you, anon.
>>
>>18299097
>>
>>18299794
Pinche oaxaco jajajaja
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.