[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else like me here, aware of the greater truth of reality?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 261
Thread images: 41

Has anyone else like me here, aware of the greater truth of reality? Its scary to me how if people knew the truth what happens when they die, there would be mass chaos . no one would sit around and accept it. just the fact of not knowing make them wonder maybe its good, and society functions. Some of us have seen the truth and its some scary shit. think of the little chickens going through the grinder. You may question me and say no I dont get it, jesus is real blah blah, but youre not getting I personally seen the truth.
>>
Right on, brother
>>
>>18297461
Educate me, OP. What's the truth? What happens when we die?
>>
When is this faggy LARPing board going to be nuked?
>>
>>18297473
they recycle your soul look up the david icke moon conspiracy except i got actual memory of it, i tried to fight it but theyre too powerful nothing we can do can beat the slavery
>>
>>18297481
and how does he know that?

Just another fraud.
>>
>>18297483
just another fraud
just another day
>>
That sounds batshit crazy OP, but I'm Christian and my beliefs are crazy too(I just believe and have faith from experience) so idk how I feel bout your post.
>>
>>18297481
>David Icke

Please stay in your ayyy lmao and succubus threads.
>>
do we want chaos or not?
>>
They have a "frequency prison" I think. They trick you, on some level of your soul, to "choose" to reincarnate, completely unawakened.

But then there are outside forces incarnating willingly! And we give light!
>>
>>18297461
Well are purpose on this world is to be experiencing acension as a human.
>>
>>18297461
>if people knew the truth what happens when they die
there would be a lot more suicide
>>
>>18297521
I will continue this to say that many people have been tricked for a long while now. And I feel sorry for them. I am glad to say that I am definitely not one or no longer one of them, at least for several life times now I'm sure.

If people knew that they chose this reality , they wouldn't be so scared to create it.
>>
>>18297524
You don't know what you're talking about. Not all choose this reality. Some are tricked into it, and some are forced into it. I was forced into this reality. I didn't choose to come here. And will soon choose to get out of it. It is not as simple as all souls chose to come here. Not even close.
>>
>>18297529
I know for a fact that I and others organized a life plan with guides and chose to incarnate. If someone is "forced" to do it, it is done by their own higher self - no exceptions guaranteed.

Are you going to kys or will it just happen automatically?
>>
>>18297524
Read this
This is my situation. And I will be committing suicide in the next few years . Fuck human existence

http://www.soul-healer.com/false-spiritual-mission-betrayals-spiritual-conspiracy/
>>
>>18297533
Most do choose to incarnate. I'm not refuting that. But a percentage of souls are tricked/lied to/persuaded into believing they're coming here for one reason and then once incarnated are forced to do other things, usually extremely hard things that they never agreed to.

I was told to come here for a 'vacation' and to see what earth is like. When I incarnated they flipped the script and told me I had to do a whole bunch of insane shit and I said fuck that. So they tortured me for years trying to force me to do what they wanted, and still do today. So I'm taking the first ship out of here. Whether I die naturally or end my life on my terms. Ain't playing this ridiculous game anymore
>>
>>18297535
are you going to prepare for some other world?
>>
how do I get information on what is available to choose?
>>
>>18297546
I'm gonna explore the universe. Maybe incarnate somewhere else. Have some good times. And make sure I never incarnate, unless it is of my own will, and no one elses.
>>
>>18297535
I understand that you are apathetic. I am too sometimes. But this experience is done for the greater good of our learning experience as souls. Is it not ? We have to align ourselves with the highest will of Creation because it's the only thing that's real. How could God make a mistake like this ? I simply doubt it. It doesn't make sense. Why go against the grain of the fabric of creation? Are you not just hurting yourself? Life does not need to be hard, just go with the flow, literally. Don't kill yourself, please. We could use your help I know it. If what you think is true then maybe you can help fix it all.
I would like to hop on board with you though, honestly I feel for you. Some things almost feel wrong. But how could that be? What did God mean by this ?

Just wait and see what happens. I'm fairly certain that everything is changing right now.
>>18297540
Do you have any more information you would like to share ?
>>
>>18297555
You can't not check this.
>>
File: 1473823815451.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473823815451.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>Think of the little chickens going through the grinder
Touchdown
>>
do you think love is what tricks us to reincarnate?
>>
>>18297562
In the end, it was fear.
>>
>>18297555
>Life does not need to be hard, just go with the flow, literally.

you've never struggled a day in your life, have you
>>
>>18297555
The will of God is the greater will, I'm not trying to go against him. But he does not govern everything. The spiritual world's are in just as much chaos as our world. 'As above so below'. Read more on that site I linked. Ascended masters, archangels, 'good' spirits are committing crimes in the higher plans, forcing souls to suffer for no reason. I don't know why it's happening. But I've been beaten down for years and robbed of a good life, because I chose not to torture myself trying to fulfill a mission that was literally impossible. And it was purposely done. Dark things are happening in this universe. And the good side we all look up to, have agents participating in this maelstrom. What is one to do when the ones you looked to for support were in fact sabotaging you and trying to get you to fail? Ie. My spirit guides
>>
>>18297567
>>18297572
We become God at the end, you know.
Maybe that's why this all happens.
>>
>>18297573
I'm looking forward to it. Though I don't quite know what to believe anymore. You can only remain strong for so long before your body gives up and you do as well
>>
>>18297573
cont. but honestly if what you are saying is true I see no reason for me to not fuck off and create my own universe. I just hope I have friends.

We're meant to ascend soon, you know. You're supposed to move into Fourth Density, am I not correct ?

And yes, I feel the same way, I don't know what to do anymore when it feels like everything is just noise now. I want real results to be seen.
>>
>>18297578
Ascension is largely a lot of new age bs. Don't let yourself get wrapped up in it. Our bodies are not ascending into 4d. Ur consciousness is. Don't expect some huge event. It is a big lie perpetuated by the darker forces to confuse souls. Keep living ur life and having fun. And read soul-healer.com
>>
>>18297580
You can not doubt Ra's Law of One material at all.

It is solid - I trust it.
>>
>>18297580
>>18297584
Is our DNA not operating on different dimensions?
But thank you for the website. I will be checking it out and I'm glad to have met you. I think you are powerful in your own way.
>>
File: 1475051207278.jpg (15KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
1475051207278.jpg
15KB, 401x401px
>>18297567
>you've never struggled a day in your life, have you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB9MxixdhHc
>>
>>18297584
Question everything. Ascension was supposed to happen in 2012. It's now 2016. Maybe in your own reality you will. But frankly I don't want to experience it, so it doesn't happen in my own. Many sources are run by dark forces to further their own agenda. I was new age brainwashed for years. Expecting some huge event where everyone ascends into some Wonderland and all evil is vanquished. No, it's not going to be that easy. It's all meant to trick you jnto giving up your own power and 'waiting' for some universal event to do all the work for you. Thank God I broke out of that wishy washy new age bs. It's a trap. Keep questioning
>>
>>18297572
>But he does not govern everything
Omnipresense, infinite love for everyone and everything.
>>
>>18297591
Yes but, is 2012 simply not the start of a "transition period"? I did not know anyone important was claiming it would all change on 2012 no matter what no matter where you are or god damn dimension of who knows what. But you are correct, Do you listen to Mark Passio ?

Also , clue me in on the mandela effect ? I have my own theories but I'm really interested in the perspective of the "disenfranchised souls". Quite fascinating.

Meanwhile my hate for the dark ones is growing ever larger.
>>
>>18297591
>Maybe in your own reality you will
Do you mean every person on this planet has their own reality they rule in?
>dark forces
What exactly are dark forces? Demons?
>>
>>18297535

I am the Jam Head working under the orders of Elohim.

Everything there is correct. However, you are looking at things all wrong!

See? Now I'm being more public for you...

...of course I blocked your journey... I consider myself a FANTASTIC RP DM!

...why would you want an EASY spiritual journey?!

Go play fucking Pokemon and make believe instead then, faggot!
>>
>>18297609
I do not like this roleplay. Even though I know it's roleplay it is a bit disheartening to me. Who have we attracted here though, I am interested. I'm very weak in general influence, please ignore me.
>>
>>18297592
Yes infinite love. But every individual being has freewill. Even angels can choose to become evil.. God does not control his creations.
>>
So is this roleplay?
>>
>>18297616
How the fuck can they choose to become evil if their entire orientation is meant to be Service to Others? If they pick evil AT ALL, why are they not immediately kicked out of the higher realms. This is what's important to me.
>>
>>18297606
Yes, to a point. We are all in the same game but do exist in our own realities and control them. 'TO A POINT'

archons, the elite, the reptilians, demons, etc. Look up rich west on YouTube if u wanna know more about archons. He also talks about the afterlife and how reincarnation is your own choose. I learned most of what I know from his vids. Realest dude around
>>
>>18297620
There most certainly was a probation period for angels, during the time Adam and Eve were alive. They failed, obviously, the Satan, including all the angels who followed him, were cast out of heaven. The other angels became known as the holy angels, and serve God. Like right now, for infinity and beyond. They could rebel and sin and what not, but they choose not to.
>>
>>18297620
Yes now you're getting it.... how ? I'm still not sure myself. The lords of the higher realms also bend the rules and do less-than-holy things, kinda like the priests and judges on our planet. As above so below.
>>
>>18297624
>Yes, to a point. We are all in the same game but do exist in our own realities and control them. 'TO A POINT'
Is this related to the Multiverse theory?
>>
>>18297635
Not sure never researched it. Never put any thought into Mandela effect or multiverse or things like that.
>>
>>18297586
this is the question I ask all the time.

"does my exact DNA sequence exist in some other dimension as a living breathing organism the way I am right now right here?"

and if so... is that me? or is some other soul piloting that DNA-me in that dimension?

is it possible that we can only live as our own DNA? what if you can never live as someone else, but only as different placements of your genetic code and with the same family
>>
>>18297627
I can not tell if I resonate with this or not. I don't know exactly how the whole Adam and Eve story works, there is a lot of disinfo about it. Please elaborate.

>>18297628
Well God damn. How can this be stopped. If things turn out to be true - and suicide seems to be the best option, how would you do it? Doesn't suicide basically immediately put you into hellish realms, or can you bypass that by being Aware.
>>
>>18297641
cont.
And I have a completely wiped memory as to how things work in the different realms, so I think I would have to integrate that knowledge quite quickly.

I propose one thing to you. What if the entire point of this all is to abandon ship and create a new one and that's the real journey? Did we crack it?
>>
>>18297641
>God creates Adam and Eve
>puts them in the Garden of Eden
>tells them they can eat from every tree they want, except for the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil
>says they will die if they eat from it
>Satan convinces Eve to eat from it, saying it would make her wise
>Eve convinces Adam to eat from it as well
>God came in, pissed, and told them to get out of the garden
>>
>>18297658
.....This makes no sense at all. You can't just quote the Bible anymore. It's barely a source of information to me.
>>
>>18297646
You don't go to hell. That's a bullshit myth. Now it comes down to if you're conscious enough to realize you did it for a reason and are just taking your journey into your own hands. The only escape from this he'll on earth is death. So you can either wait or do it yourself. There will be entities waiting to trick you after death into convincing you that you lived a bad life, or you did good but you have to go back 'ONE' more time to finish your 'mission'. The key is to know these entities are dark agents trying to make you come back so you can continue being a battery to the matrix. You basically tell them to fuck off, and you go off and do whatever you want. Explore the universe, incarnate somewhere else, incarnate here... whatever. It's all in ur hands. But you must know what forces are waiting to trick you after death so you can tell em to fuck off and then you'll be free to do whatever. I was told I was multiple dictators in past lives and are here to pay off my debts. And I believed it for a while feeling extremely guilty.

Then I learned that they do this to EVERYEONE trying to make innocent souls pay for other bad souls karma. It's all a big game. And you just gotta know how to play it.
>>
>>18297664
You're in Hell right now, for you sin, and you suffer
>>
>>18297664
Can you kill the agents? Or does your consciousness have no power?
>>
>>18297668
The only sin is guilt. Sin doesn't exist
>>
File: Pine forest 444.jpg (27KB, 400x249px) Image search: [Google]
Pine forest 444.jpg
27KB, 400x249px
>>18297673
Thy disease is thy proof

The writing on the wall is my testimony against thee
>>
>>18297671
You can't kill them. But you can increase your knowledge and free yourself from their games. The only way to win is know how they work. Then you can defend yourself against them
>>
>>18297673
>Sin doesn't exist
You have no power over this realm, you can't just erase a concept, foolish mortal.
>>
>>18297680
A doctrine of beliefs is not a concrete framework of this realm. Peasant
>>
>>18297677
You may not be able to kill them but damn can you ever fucking mangle them senseless.
>>
>>18297682
Just because you're right, does not mean I am wrong.
>>
>>18297685
Maybe if they were in material form. Can't kill a spirit.

>>18297692
We're both right
>>
>>18297677
>But you can increase your knowledge
So I can learn things even after I'm dead. Will I see other beings like me aside from these agents? Will I be able to roam earth and watch other people?
>>
>>18297701
Yes yes and yes. Look for me when you're up there
>>
File: 1421142557117.jpg (20KB, 280x369px) Image search: [Google]
1421142557117.jpg
20KB, 280x369px
>>18297698
In Dark Souls you meet people who are called undead, for their bodies regenerate and they rise again after death, and again, ceaselessly

Along the path you discover grotesque and diseased individuals called 'hollows', who are but empty vessels with only gnarld curses to fill their bones,

because, quite simply, their spirits have fled their bodies, and they were tortured so, and no longer wished to live

So it is that immortal beings die
>>
>>18297698
Its more about mangling them with distortion than with anything else put distorted spikes ina spirit that tryed to steal my energy once and channeld huge amount of negative energy into it they had it for months until i heal them.
>>
>>18297714
Oh and its more about chaneling that energy in a way to where its like jamming a spear into sombody in one swift motion but working your muscles up to do so beforehand basicly just build up a huge a amount of rage and focus it into distorting spike since rage prevents the use of energy or so ive learned.
>>
File: 1421117931827.jpg (252KB, 700x581px) Image search: [Google]
1421117931827.jpg
252KB, 700x581px
>>18297714
>nothing but gnarled curses to fill their bones..
>>
>>18297710
>because, quite simply, their spirits have fled their bodies, and they were tortured so, and no longer wished to live
Pump them up with humanity and they'll be good. I have never seen enemies use it, but if they had it, couldn't they just do so? Would that mean their spirit(s?) would come back if they used humanity? Check Mate anon.
>>
File: 1421119304963.gif (1MB, 400x612px) Image search: [Google]
1421119304963.gif
1MB, 400x612px
>>18297718
no thing but gnarled curses to fill thy bones

for thou art tainted by suffering and sin, and good spirits seek ye not
>>
File: Iron King.jpg (2MB, 4659x3907px) Image search: [Google]
Iron King.jpg
2MB, 4659x3907px
>>18297722
Nay. There is no hopes for the likes of thee
>>
Geez you guys i said>>18297714
>>18297718
that and now im all cold and hot at the same time fuck off would ya.
>>
>>18297729
Dost thou sweat cool drops? Art thine hands sticky with oil?

Harken
>>
>>18297728
>>18297725
That's sad, spirits only like positivity and things that live, really makes you think.
>>
File: 1416614675711.jpg (57KB, 410x407px) Image search: [Google]
1416614675711.jpg
57KB, 410x407px
>>18297735
What is the difference betwen a curse and a blessing?
Why, attitude, of course! mua
>>
>>18297733
My hands are sortof sticky but im just cool like i am aout to sweat but i do not.
>>
>>18297521

Wow. Visible light itself is the frequency prison . Have you ever looked at a picture of the entire electromagnetic spectrum? We are chilling in an impossibly narrow band of frequency, and we think it's reality.
>>
>>18297738
It's really hard to keep up a good attitude though.
>>
>>18297754
Those who are not ken to fire cannot paint a world.
Those who are absorbed by fire should not paint a world.

Perhaps thine vainity is thy own undoing? heh
>>
>>18297754
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf8aT0kqk20
No its really not.
>>
>>18297759
If you are scorched by fire you will be the one to color the world while fire may be atop you you are still now the colorless shade of the blanketed world of a black snow.
>>
File: 1423985062040.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1423985062040.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>18297768
If I am scorched by fire? lol wow makes perfect sense when you use such a poignant analogy
>>
>>18297777
wasted quads.
>>
>>18297777
>in this moment I am euphoric
>>
>>18297783
and now there are THREE useless posts
>>
>>18297787
no u.
>>
>>18297481
You've been deceived.
>>
Also one thing i should add why is it whenever i unlock my spiritual powers in the physical realm im immediatly knocked into another reality and my memmorys become foggy?
>>
>>18297529
You can't force someone to do something on a metaphysical level. Stop deluding yourself, you were tricked just like the rest of us. You'll never make it out of here with an ego that big, you won't be able to budge an inch through that door.
>>
File: 1473829486106.jpg (31KB, 373x532px) Image search: [Google]
1473829486106.jpg
31KB, 373x532px
>>18297798
>What about your mother? Can you remember her name? Her face?
>>
>>18297829
I have somone who claims to be my mother still but she just seems diffrent somehow and ive never remembered faces i only was able to do that recently but when i think of my mother the person i know nows face just gets slapped on it i have pictures but i cant trust them since colors and shapes and things change all the time.
>>
>>18297838
I should probably mention i once heard a story about prettymuch everything ive been through in life then is said i was supposed to rule the world :l.
>>
Nothing happens after death
>inb4 fedora
>>
File: 1472644014774.gif (2MB, 320x193px) Image search: [Google]
1472644014774.gif
2MB, 320x193px
>>18297461
Whatevet d00d
>>
>>18297838
>>18297872
schizophrenia up in this thread
>>
>>18297567
Fucking thank you.

Dont get me wrong. I do like being around free spirits. They are usually positive people that are nice to be around but nothing pisses my ass off more when people are like go with the flow man. Chillax. Let your guard down. Im like if you lived my life your ass would be on edge too.
>>
People say that there is a spritual world/ life after death but they never explain what happens when a baby dies or a retarded person dies. How can they "live" after death and accept his past reality?
>>
>>18298695
lol, they lived millions of times before, i think they do this if they just want to "test the waters" of a certain physical reality. the physical body is just a vehicle to express your self in a certain density of existence.
>>
>>18297664
Thank you - but what do you think about my proposition that the point of this game is supposed to be we realize that the system is inherently broken, and we have to leave the, even chaotic higher realms and create our own which is perfect. I hope you understand what I mean
>>
>>18298781

Sooo... vote Trump?
>>
>>18298834
No, I mean fuck this gay universe and hierarchy of existence, what with the fake and gay ascended masters and angels. And let's reside in a new plane of creation that is better - one with no "above" or "below" to influence it.
>>
>>18298868
TOO BAD FAGGOT
>>
>>18298868

Above and below represent our past and future minds...

...you can't have progress from a birth without past and future...

You don't have to be a physics expert like me!
>>
>>18297481
Ah yes, the endless reservoir of truth that is David Icke.
>>
>>18298879
>>18298880
Don't get me wrong, you better fucking vote Trump.
>>
>>18297624
This reminds me of a guy named something like quasilumonous on youtube. He talks about the moon-soul trap
>>
File: current year.gif (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
current year.gif
2MB, 600x338px
>>18297481
Don't fight it bro, then they win.
>>
>>18297680
Sin doesn't exist. It's all a man-made concept created to control us,
>>
>>18297461
Life is just a game.

There is only one player.

There are many characters.

None of them are NPCs.
>>
>>18298993
This scares me because it makes me feel isolated and nihilistic but it also makes me feel hopeful and full of love. I guess both feelings are accurate
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 623x713px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 623x713px
>>18297661
Lmao >>dont explain bible stories using the bibles narrative I dont understand why you do this!!
>>
File: the game.jpg (356KB, 1002x1002px) Image search: [Google]
the game.jpg
356KB, 1002x1002px
>>18299056
>>
File: Hexagon cube.jpg (40KB, 802x700px) Image search: [Google]
Hexagon cube.jpg
40KB, 802x700px
Since OP mentioned david icke, his theories are pretty spaced out, but symbology and other stuff actually indicates what he says (even if it is pretty vague it kinda fits his theories)

So saturn is the planet associate with satan. saturn is the 6th planet in the solarsystem, hexagon on its northpole is 6 pointed, satur(n)day is the 6th day of the week in most calendars. a hexagon with three lines makes a cube, could symbolize a prison right? humans are carbon based lifeforms, carbon is the 6th elemenent with 6 neutrons, 6 protons, and 6 electrons, making a cube of the carbon would be 6x6x6 again. the earth is tilted on its axis by 23,4 degrees to the vertical axis, making it 66,6 degree to the horizontal ones. the more i look in it, the more i feel like this materialistic world is a prison.

So satan is often associated with lucifer. sometimes people say he isnt the same, some people say they are (i dont really know but lets just assume it for a moment)

the light is lucifer, lucifer lightbringer. now when someone tries to get you to the light its the whore of babylon trying to get you to lucifer with false wonders and prophecies. but what if she doesnt appear in this world but in the next one, as someone we love, trying to make us go into the light so we will be trapped in here again.

you know star trek? star trek was as far as i know strongly influenced by the freemasons, and we know theyy like to give away parts of their knowledge or plans in entertainment media. so what if its like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v79lVNKthCw

and when you go in you will get back here?
>>
The scariest thing about this thread is that OP is schizophrenic.
>>
>>18299307
But why would Satan want us to come back here to this semi-peaceful realm with all the potential for spiritual evolution that exists, when their are realms sooooooo much more hellish than the physical realm here on Earth?
>>
>>18299686
how do you know there are worse realms? maybe this is the worst one. Like i imagine that in a higher realm all souls come together into a huge clusterfuck of souls. over time they get probably corrupted and in order to not corrupt the rest they get seperated and quarantined. this quarintine would be the material realm we are in. now we can work on ourselves and become pure again and get the chance to merge back into the clusterfuck, or we dont manage to do that and stay here for ever. maybe knowledge belongs to purity and learning of this very trick is one step to free yourself from here. now to make sure they are really pure you cant make it easy or else some inpurities make it out so give a lot of obstacles, deceptions and temptations which will without a doubt bring those inpurities to the surface. great suffering to see if you get of your way. material desires to see if you put your own wellbeing over the ones of others. hidden knowledge you have to find to make sure you are actually observing your surrounding whithout which you could never improve anything.

basically i believe this is some kind of purgatory, or maybe the final test after the ´purgatory to see if it was successfull, or if the corruption still lays dorment inside of you which you cant do when everything is too easy

maynbe satan just likes to torment us though
>>
>>18299708
I know there are far worse realms that make this planet look like a paradise, because I've personally seen them out-of-body. Even if a soul were to reincarnate on earth dozens of times(which some do), the point is eventually they will have to move on to a higher dimension of either a positive or negative polarity or a neutral one in order to progress their consciousness. If your interested in the topic of the afterlife, you should read "Multidimensional Man" by Jurgen Ziewe.
>>
>>18299746
so much where i promised people to look into, but always forgtet. i will try to remember this one though.
>>
File: haHAAA.jpg (24KB, 546x350px) Image search: [Google]
haHAAA.jpg
24KB, 546x350px
>>18297481
>David |cke
>"except i got actual memory of it"
Redneck detected
>>
>>18297481
I know how but I'll never tell, there's also a shortcut.
>>
>>18297529
>>18297524
Yes, they chose to die

I don't know why, this place is boring.
>>
>>18297540
Good luck trying to find life again
>>
>>18297573
>This nigga thinks it's that easy
>>
>>18297619
Yeah...pretty much anon.
>>
>>18299223
Because the Bible is fucking disinformation retard
>>
>>18297555
Wtf is nobody going to say shit about this mans trips.
>>
/pol/ here, I'm laughing at all of the retarded larping shit that I see at /x/. I study the occult myself, but come on. The first post of this thread was complete bullshit. I was interested until he brought up Icke and then didn't even bother to explain it.

>>18297673
>>18298979
Sin just means mistake. It's a mistranslation of the Jewish word, chata. It's not so much a method of control, but more of a meme that manipulates the way you act due to your misconception of the word and idea.

To Christfags, sin is a moral crime. To anti-christfags, and atheists, sin is just a made-up man made concept. Either way both points of view have an hilarious reaction to the word "sin" because none of you fucktards truly comprehend what it means.
>>
>>18300792
>/pol/ here
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>18300792
Shut the fuck up dude.
I was from /pol/ originally and you truly do not know shit yet.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 460x312px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 460x312px
>believing in a soul
>with current neuroscience findings available online for free

Jesus christ, guys.
>>
>>18300816
>t. person who does not actually study neuroscience
>not knowing that neural states are causally related with consciousness
>not knowing the brain is a "receiver" tool used as a way to express a creative intelligence in physical reality
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 480x352px
>>18300819
>"reciever tool"
>reciever gets broken
or
>reciever is born broken
>"soul" is unable to manifest in the physical world

Who is to say that part of the soul still exists?
Also, this analogy implies a transmitter, something you would need to prove if you are gonna call me out.
>>
>>18300837
>implies a transmitter,
You have awareness do you not?
>>
File: image.jpg (233KB, 1204x852px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233KB, 1204x852px
>>18300848
My awareness would be the signal if my brain is the reciever.
The transmitter would be a device that beams my consiousness from some other location to my brain.

Do you not even understand basic signalling?
>>
>>18300837
>born broken
https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1144&dat=19890713&id=dq0qAAAAIBAJ&sjid=sWMEAAAAIBAJ&pg=5158,5555772&hl=nl

^This kid had nothing but a brain stem.

There was also the story of the completely autistic kid who spazzed out 24/7 but wrote novels when given a keyboard.

Hydrocephalus. This is condition where there is an excessive amount of cerebrospinal fluid in the skull, which hinders normal brain development. Out of the most severe cases (with 95% fluid instead of brain) half of the patients were retarded and the remaining half had IQs greater than 100 and functioned properly.
There is a case with a boy who had an IQ over 126 and earned an honors degree in mathematics.
Watch this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPLbWsYhZMA
>>
>>18300857
You obviously do not.
>>
>>18297461
Don't know what the fuck you are talking about, once attempted suicide. Heart stopped for 5 minutes, had to see a neurologist after luckily no brain damage. It just goes black and you feel yourself sink then done.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 788x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 788x960px
>>18300866
>thirty year old document in which a previous expert estimates a rough amount of brain to be equivalent to just a brainstem for the newspapers
Nice
>Hydrocephalus
>fluid instead of brain
That's not how it works, the excess fluid puts preassure on the brain, it doesn't replace it. Certain brains cope better with injury than others, that we don't understand fully, however that does not inpact on parts being missing or ridiculously damaged.

>>18300875
>recievers pick up..?
>signals!
>"nah, nah, that doesn't fit with my analogy"
Spicy
>>
File: 49132118 .jpg (165KB, 800x541px) Image search: [Google]
49132118 .jpg
165KB, 800x541px
>>
>>18297461
Literally nothing happens after you die.
You just cease to exist. Your thoughts and mind are gone and everyone else continues on.
People can't comprehend this. No surprise.
>>
>>18297461

>thread where some narcissistic schizophrenic talking to himself get's 130+ replies

I mean, c'mon, the gist of the OP is him saying "is anyone else on my level?". Why doesn't this get ignored like it should?
>>
>>18297461
The truth is, we don't know the exact truth. We can only follow the bread crumbs, our intuition. The truth is, we die, we don't know exactly what happens, nothingness, maybe? Even then, nothingness can't exist. (duh), existence literally blossoms from nothingness because experience and consciousness is caused be an eternal loop of the two. This can be scary to understand and hard to accept, most won't even think about it this deeply their entire life; they are usually the happiest the easiest because ignorance is bliss. You see, jesus was real (apparently. it really doesn't matter) what matters is that he understood this truth and attempted to help others understand. It sounded crazy so they killed him. Religion was birthed from the vague understanding of these truths that can be accurately examined today (science, philosophy).

This shit could go on forever so I'll stop.
>>
>>18303003
I like how you make the 'logical' leap about Jesus being real then saying what he said was true, if indeed anything in the Bible attributed to him in the Gospels he actually said.
>>
>>18303013
I also said it doesn't matter if he's real. I've never read the bible and no next to nothing about Gospels. He's only an example
>>
>>18303025
Good, because I'm under the impression that he never existed
>>
>>18303032
As far as anyone's concerned he's just a character in a book. And his message was a step in the right direction but extremely uneducated
>>
>>18302872
Any speak of philosophy will attract moths. It's not like what he said holds no value at all
>>
>>18303035
I don't know, it was put together by extremely educated people of the time, just Scientifically illiterate.
>>
>>18303039
Exactly
>>
>>18297461
the truth is schizophrenic.
>>
>>18299267
I just lost the Game.
>>
>>18303173
I lost the Game, too.
Damn.
>>
>>18297567
Different anon. Boo fucking hoo you piece of shit.

I have struggled for a long long time. My best years really down the gutter. It is as he says. Go with it, choose the better version of your life.

And get over yourself you disgusting piece of shit.
>>
>>18303720

Your demeanor is unfortunate. I'm not the anon you're responding to, but I'd like to say I'm glad to see you've realized that you can choose better for yourself despite your conditions in life. It is disheartening to see you speaking calling this other dude a piece of shit though, especially if your original intent is to make him/her see that you have choice over whether or not you let your pain define you. Either way, hope your doing okay, stranger.
>>
>>18304595
Not him either, but hey - sometimes this kind of tone is exactly what people need. Teaches people a lesson.

Offense is NEVER given, it is always taken.
>>
>>18304645

Lol yeah I see where you're coming from. Tough love is definitely necessary and pampering niggas only makes them weaker. But "disgusting piece of shit" like damn really going for the kidneys boi
>>
If you don't get alchemy you must get it before you come back to /x/.

It makes no sense studying the occult without ever seeing, or wanting to see, the One.

"Paranormal" is not just some skinwalker bullshit. If this is even real, it's the least interesting part of the Universe.

Don't spoil our board with materialistic bullshit. We've evolved enough as species to move past the notion of a rock-solid reality.

Everything vibrates.
>>
>>18304678
>Everything vibrates.
Hot.
>>
>>18297521
You "Decide" because it is all a part of the Game We have agreed to play. It is not malevolent. You can leave if you choose.
>>
>>18304721
You are wrong. A lot of people, especially those individuals that you see as "unawakened", did indeed "choose", but they were actually tricked by what they thought was a light being. The only reason people like us are incarnating now is so that we can help break others out and also make it in general a better place.

And if you "leave", aka suicide, you will get fucked in lower dimensional astral plane
if you do it for the wrong reasons.
>>
>>18300759
But he's talking about not knowing a story from the Bible

How would you explain it better than taking the context straight from the Bible?

Holy shit you fuckers are dense
>>
>>18305541
It is not "from the bible". It is a real story that is interpreted, and mistranslated in a malicious way by Bible EDITORS.

It is obviously way more complicated than what you are told in the Bible.

But, I have since then figured out the true Genesis story in Gnosticism writings.
>>
File: tumblr_o0rb1jMuwn1qj5jqso1_500.gif (2MB, 500x236px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0rb1jMuwn1qj5jqso1_500.gif
2MB, 500x236px
>>18297461
130,000 life times, and I keep coming back.
>>
>>18305569
probably should find better ways to make use of your time
>>
>>18297619
Yes for best results imagine that your dead and the universe with all its various deities dressed you as a little girl with pig tails and is whipping you repeatedly, its pretty hot
>>
File: 1477165877073.gif (2MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1477165877073.gif
2MB, 300x200px
Whats wrong with reincarnation though?

so we get the short end of the stick or something?

i guess it wouldnt matter if i dont remember it
>>
How high are you guys?
>>
>>18306222
very
>>
>>18306205
that's easy to say when you're not the one experience immense suffering
>>
>>18306230
Please stop. Suffering is an illusion that you bring upon yourself. Literally, suffering is pain * resistance. This is the whole point, if you actually get enlightened you can't suffer no matter what.
>>
>>18306236
what happens when acceptance = pain
>>
>>18306236
easy to say that when you're not the one suffering. I don't think I have as bad as a lot of other people on the planet, but you fuckers have got to cut the suffering is an illusion shit. Most people don't have precise control over how their body reacts to pain. If you think pain is an illusion then put a fucking nail through your hand and record it for all of us to be astounded by your mystical wisdom.
>>
>>18306281

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epfNsk5l26U

I don't know exactly what I believe, I'm still in the process of figuring things out, although I do believe that suffering, as well as everything else about this material realm, is a form of illusion. Love is the only real thing. Suffering is a either a product of ignorant or a tool for growth. This video proves that if one can somehow master meditation, one can choose to ignore even the worst possible pain.
>>
Fuck yes I understand you OP
>>
>>18306272
I'll try to explain.

Imagine a wave, the physics kind. It has high points and low point, right? The equilibrium is the middle point, which is closer to stillness.

When your focus is getting to that middle point you must love and accept. But untill you get there you will oscilate between pain and pleasure. Pain and pleasure are one and the same, and in accepting you find peace by means of transcending pain.

The waves will oscilate less and less the more you accept, and in doing so your pain will fade away, but also will your pleasure.

However, pleasure does not equal happiness. Happiness comes from the inside by means of love, gratitude and other means. Pleasure is stimuli.

A good friendship might make you happy because you're grateful to experiencing it. A good wank off will give you pleasure, but most probably won't give you happiness.
>>
>>18306402
that doesn't help some starving kid living in a shithole of a third world country, when you're just trying to get through the day, you don't have time for "growth" ignorance? fuck you. anyone who claims to see some sort of higher truth is just fumbling around in the dark like the rest of us. trying to concretely pin down reality is just a coping mechanism
>>
>>18306402
>suffering is an illusion
>love is real
please stop
>>
>>18297461
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>truth
>current year
grow up OP
>>
So I guess no one here knows about the quarantine?
>>
File: Tron_legacy_clu-1-.jpg (75KB, 943x683px) Image search: [Google]
Tron_legacy_clu-1-.jpg
75KB, 943x683px
>>18304721
I'm gonna do to you the same thing I did to him.

...User.
>>
>>18307792
I do. Had some entity tell me about it in a dream.
>>
>>18307821
It's interesting that you post that. What we experience post-death is actually quite similar to Tron: Legacy (and Tron: Uprising) wherein we are collected (willingly or not) and "repurposed" into an ever growing army.

I wonder if Kosinki knew it when he was directing the movie. I wonder if that's why Disney killed the franchise, Uprising was telling us to fight back.
>>
>>18307747

Love may be as much as an illusion as suffering.

As far as I can tell, this entire reality may just be one huge illusion that exists in order for us to learn. We can't ignore what our lives are trying to tell us, and as far as I can tell, when I choose to love, direct good will towards, attempt to feel what another is feeling, whatever word of phrase you want to use for it, I always feel better than if I respond with my own selfish pain or anger or hate.

That just seems to be a lessons that exists in and out of me.
>>
>>18307863
there is no point. no purpose. our minds are trained to recognize patterns, see things that may or may not be there. meaning, it's all just a tabula rasa that we color with experience. someone meets the love of their life. someone loses their job. get an A on the big quiz. be sold into sex slavery. there's just no rhyme or reason for it. maybe there's some truth, maybe there isn't, but I don't trust that we can get to it any meaningful way. we're all just trapped inside of ourselves, playing a guessing game until we croak. you want to believe you're "learning" sure, what the hell, everyone tries to find something to cling to. it's all just a ridiculous shit show
>>
>>18307913
The only one that is absurd is you.

Wake up and see the light.
>>
>>18307958
well, I'd be glad to see it if you can point me to something more than vague aphorisms about love, illusions, and mystical knowledge.
>>
File: kjhgfvd.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
kjhgfvd.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>
>>18307965
You are spouting blatantly false rhetoric. It is easy to point out why you are wrong.

Many of us remember planning out our life, choosing our parents, our friends, the people we will meet along the way, the events that we experience are a mix of fate and free will(on a higher level) to experience. It is ALL about experience. This IS the game. You are depressed, you can not see the order in the chaos, so you make assumptions. Trust me, there is no coincidence in this world, you are creating your reality 100%, no exceptions, at any given moment. The experiences we have here are not only helping us learn, they can also be FUN if we do not push against them. Anyways, I was not the one you were talking to earlier. I just came in now.
>>
>>18308003
>Many of us remember planning out our life, choosing our parents, our friends, the people we will meet along the way, the events that we experience are a mix of fate and free will(on a higher level) to experience. It is ALL about experience.
*citation needed*
>>
>>18308003
feel free to make all the baseless metaphysical claims you want, but don't get them confused with reality
>>
>>18308021
>>18308029
I'm sorry you feel that way, but I am not disillusioned.
>>
>>18297605
not the other guy, but you cannot hate what you are, is this not another trick that they might employ? to weed out a hateful response to yourself?
>>
>>18308046
whatever man, doesn't matter, we all have to live with it regardless
>>
>>18299968
but what if by saying you won't tell, you have already told, therefore making your statement false.

ergo you must tell me the shortcut now. or else i'll throw you with the <<<lizard men>>>
>>
>>18297481
>theyre
At least it's not their, I'm proud of you OP
>>
>>18308195
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ but not how others believe in him.
>>
>>18307913

The nihilism and meaninglessness you're feeling is important. I won't shit on it man. I felt the same way myself for quite a while and quite recently actually.

I wallowed in the despair and misery that is the pointlessness of this eternal cyclic existence of death and rebirth. Endless torment it seemed like.

Then I realized I was making the choice to see things that way. Haha if someone told me those words "I just fuckin chose dude, its that easy, hue hue" I would just get angry and tell them to fuck off, but it's true. Hell and Heaven are real and they are a choice.

I'll put it this way: we all have to take this life on faith. How can we even trust that our 5 senses aren't lying to us? Plato's cave allegory, yada yada. This leaves us with nothing choice. That being said, the concept of truth leaves no room for faith, the truth will obliterate any false notions by the very virtue of being an objective, clear distinction from lies. But even the greatest deception is basing itself on the distorted reflection of the truth.

Everything is emptiness. Everything is nothing. Evil gives birth to love and goodness and vice versa. It's an eternal game we are all playing. There's no point and that's the whole point! It simply doesn't matter that it doesn't matter and if you really think about it, that's the only way for real freedom to even exist.

You're right it many ways, but I hope that this mind state doesn't lead you away from kindness, from good will, from seeing yourself in the eyes of others.

I'm rooting for you stranger.
>>
>>18308327
The only "hope" I see in any of this is the possibility of existence snuffing out for good. No more life, no more anything, forever. No one signed on for any eternal game, so no one should have to feel happy about sticking around. The only time this universe will find peace is when the heat death finally hits and whamo, lights out for good.
>>
>>18308561

And how long will this "end" last?
>>
>>18308561
fgt, you can not be destroyed. there is no such thing as death. please stop memeing yourself
>>
>>18308715
*citation needed*
>>
>>18308780
Get the fuck off this board if you are mentally ill.

No, seriously, we're not going to "convince" you that you have a soul, because this is baby shit. You already have your biases, you have shown yourself to be incapable of accepting truth until you go and look for it. Read some books, until then, get the fuck out. Summer should be over by now.
>>
File: 1473840913722.jpg (249KB, 600x782px) Image search: [Google]
1473840913722.jpg
249KB, 600x782px
>>18308780
can confirm
>>
>>18308786
awwww, did critical thinking hurt your brain? i'm completely willing to hear you out, i just need some solid evidence other than anecdotes and wishful thinking. i'm not saying i know the truth, but I'm 100% certain you do not. either way, I'm going to keep shitposting until I'm bored
>>
>>18308791
documented evidence?
>>
>>18308799
Oh yes, mountains of it, however disorganized
>>
>>18308805
i'd genuinely be interest if you could provide some of it, i've looked myself for long, but all that I have found has been inconclusive or unscientific. perhaps you could direct to me a study that is testable and can be replicated?
>>
>>18308818
have you ever died? That's the only way you can verify that death exists for you and just isn't something that happens to other things in your reality
>>
>>18308823
i mean, that doesn't really confirm anything for me really. the only thing I know for certain is that things die. what happens beyond that is unknown
>>
File: 1471895642879.png (612KB, 763x643px) Image search: [Google]
1471895642879.png
612KB, 763x643px
>>18308823
Yes
>>18308818
Take a pilgrimage and seek it, then, you poor, unfortunate wretch
>>
>>18297481
All you have to do is not go into the light , retard, the light is the moon.
>>
>>18308840
why do all of these proponents of mystical nonsense always give advice in the most condescending non-helpful manners? can't you just say something upfront and direct for fucking once or does keeping things vague and mysterious ensure that no one can call you out on your bullshit?
>>
>>18308795
You are too new for this. Anyone who is initiated into any actual notion of occult knowledge all has already had your phase. Yes, there is actually a mountain of evidence as the other person said. But you don't care. You haven't really looked at all. You are stuck in a limiting paradigm of thought. If you want this to be easy for you, take 50mg of DMT, and then you can start your journey. I'm not saying you have to take the drug to start it, but some people are stubborn, and they need "proof" first. Well frankly, they ignore the proof in front of them, they use logic when it's convenient, and ignore it when it doesn't. Skepticism in today's society translates into pre-conceived biases.
>>
>>18297521
>there are outside forces incarnating willingly!
Well, yeah. If you don't beat a game the first time, you want to play again unless it truly, irredeemably sucks.

This game has a lot of dull parts, and the economic system is a pain, but it doesn't usually suck so hard that I wouldn't throw another token in it.
>>
File: 1425722903553.jpg (281KB, 640x686px) Image search: [Google]
1425722903553.jpg
281KB, 640x686px
>>18308852
You want million dollar?
>>
>>18308855
>Things happening with my brain are not actually happening in my brain head ass
>>
>>18308859
Yes, I know this. But this time period is special, it's not just "replayers" coming in.
>>
>>18297673
Holy fucking shit, finally someone gets it.

i wish you the best of luck
>>
>>18308855
if the "truth" was as apparent as you suggested, i'm sure someone smart and persuasive enough would be shouting it from the rooftops and it would be well documented somewhere. not to say I'm a strict materialist, I'm just radically skeptical of anyone's notion of truth, be they an occultist or scientist
>>
>>18308866
It's not that simple. And you would know if you tried.

You are not your body. You are able to leave your body. You leave it every night, it's actually quite humorous how you forget that you are travelling outside of your body every night. Here's a tip, maybe it will work for you, first decalcify your pineal gland, then stay on the edge of conscious awareness as you lay down and your body enters sleep paralysis, soon the vibrations will get so intense that you can feel two bodies at the same time. Then, you can "phaze out" or "pop out" of your body, if you look down you will see yourself sleeping, and you may notice the silver cord of life, the antahkarana, infinitely extending, and keeping you attached to your physical body. By now you have elevated senses and you are in the etheric, call upon your spirit guide and you will elevate into the higher astral planes and you can ask them whatever you want. Soon you'll probably start to remember your past lives as well. Seriously there is a lot more to reality that you have forgotten, it's time to remember but you need to start taking it seriously. We are not joking, and we are not schizos.

>>18308881
It actually is very well documented. Hell, we have entire military projects dedicated to it. Come on, get good. You haven't done any research at all. Fuck off.
>>
>>18297673
>>18308872
Guilt and regret*
>>
>>18308884
Prove it's not just in your head, bro
>>
>>18308884
then just fucking link me to one study that is testable, repeatable, and isn't complete bullshit. I've searched through pages of shit, and if you can't direct to me one simple shred of proof out of millions of pages on the internet, that tells me all I need to know about your "truth"
>>
>>18297738
This would make a great slogan for the new President.
>>
>>18308890
Because, you can actually visit wherever you want. You can do it at the same time as your friends, and meet up and confirm your experiences. Ever heard of "shared dreams" ?

>>18308895
IONS, or institute of noetic sciences, has literally proven that consciousness affects matter, and that there is a collective consciousness, among other amazing things.
>>
Haven't read the entire thread but much seems to be accurate in relation to my own personal experience. I have recollection of 'learning' events from numerous lives extending back for many tens of thousands of years. I am in full agreement with some of what I have read here based on my personal experience.

I am not significantly attached to this life or this world but I place no importance on the length of a life or any suffering to be endured. Our time on this world is finite and we are to relocate or reassociate when the time comes.

Not all places have humanoid form, but honestly, wherever you go.. there you are.
>>
>>18308899
Yes, I have and they're bullshit confirmation bias. Most people don't even remember dreams, who knows whether they remember drug induced ones
>>
>>18308945
This is what I mean. Sorry, you will see in time.

This is not skepticism. You will not understand under your current mindset. I was just like you.
>>
>>18308948
No, it's logical?

"Man, what did you see?"
"This, that and the third"
"Yeah, me too"

It's suggestive

Fuck outta here, bro. Kill yourself with that 'Atheism is a religion' nonsense, you dumb fuck
>>
File: Capture.png (1020KB, 709x944px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1020KB, 709x944px
>>18308952

//nde's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLdl_yMTOMM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmbU7J1iInc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPCvuva2deU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrx8C2lxhJI

//reincarnation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlfQjJRkCLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir9Xs1Q9T5g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijNpbbCqYCc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of2O-_aZR-g

//psi research

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Wh0OsVtdeE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKuwWBYHQ50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtjBqepbwJQ

//neuroscience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBsI_ay8K70

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlBO0Y9GJhk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPLbWsYhZMA

//quantum mechanics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9tKncAdlHQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6HLjpj4Nt4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9bXolOFAB8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C5pq7W5yRM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB7d5V71vUE
>>
Long time ago, in 2012 November, I had some kind of mental "crash" when I was high as fuck and meditating on mathematics. Too much, too strong, I just realize myself the life has no meaning, intuitively, just like when I feel the existence of God and I don't need reason to love him. The interesting thing is that your post OP made remember this 'existence' of being mocking me with laughs. They were immortal and I don't. I will receive death and the void and they just will be fine for all eternity and they laughted because of that. I was an stupid animal for them. I almost commited suicide, but the love for my mother stopped me.

In this 4 years, I think this 'void' if it exists -because all this experience can be also a psychotic experience- can have two functions:

1. The void of nothingness of meaning is the space which allow free will. If there exists a superior meaning, the humanity has no free.

2. The void is 'the fourth wall'. The point or fringe that allow separate the 'creator' from the 'creation'. The void is the only way to keep us separeted.

Another thing. Maybe the 'no meaning' is just a result or subset of 'arbitrary pure love', God love us unconditionally motivated from is own will. This arbitrary election of love don't need justification, do not need nothing else to exist.

I'm just giving you ideas of what can be, symbols and concepts, a new angle, of course I don't know the total truth but I hope my testimony and ideas can help to expand the imagination and reason of any of yours.

Sorry for my horrible english, but I need to transmit this.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV2PVuAH_hM
>>
so if I committed suicide to prevent further suffering that they could feed off, it wouldn't matter because my suicide would cause my love ones more suffering? Sounds like it just balances it out and there's nothing we can do to fight it
>>
>>18308987
Oh boy

Seriously, kill yourself. I wish all stupid people would cull themselves
>>
>>18298993
one is all and all is one
been thinking about it for a while
>>
>>18297611
Aww I love this guy. Who ever you are, I, call me brother, hold you close to my heart. Real, fake, dead, alive, be it what is, am, and was will forever always be you and I this bond. Yay for while in nothing together we're something. Feel good for I feel good. You made me happy :)
>>
>>18309542
Hi Vexzel, yes that was me. Thanks for your response. It makes me feel good when I am confronted with so much evil in this world and people like you, the lights that never go out, are there to shine on me. In love and light, peace be with you.
>>
>>18297461 Honestly there are multiple visions of what happens after death. Have you ever considered the existential idea of you go where you believe you belong. Many near death experiences of people with strong faith see paradise. Near death experiences of suicide s and people who don't have religious faith often talk of being alone, great heat, being taunted, being grabbed and dragged into darkness, ect. I am seriously toying with the notion that what you expect is what you get.
>>
>>18309554
This thread is important. It's great seeing so many awakened consciousness in a collective environment. A vacuum of thought. Each individual, perfect in their own way. I too ponder life so. I too see the evil to which reading by this thread it's clear that we've all come to the understanding of
-Love is the purest form of all
It seems like nobody still knows what any of this means. I do not understand. If I may I would like to tell the story of what it means to be me. Maybe it shall bring comfort, Understanding, and spark a sense of wonder.
>>
>>18309681
I'd love to hear it, please continue, you have me captivated, t. person you responded to
>>
>>18309556
blowing my mind. but wouldn't it suck to not get what you're expecting? well, depending on your perspective.
>>
Good morning all this thread seems interesting haha anybody wants to get me up to speed
>>
>>18309556

What if you expect the afterlife to be something unexpectable? Something unfathomable that no religious or scientific explaination from this world can account for? Basically a form of existence without things like carbon based life, gravity, space, time, energy or matter. A completely different form of being with a set of laws that our minds can't begin to conceive.
>>
>>18300904
I frequently die in dreams and I could never describe how it felt until I read your post. I sink into black and another dream or (life) starts.
>>
>>18303720
Does anyone else think this post is hilarious?
"Fuck you cunt! Don't worry hang in there, things get better and you'll be ok. But you're still a piece of shit!" lol
>>
File: 1451931046080.jpg (152KB, 760x760px) Image search: [Google]
1451931046080.jpg
152KB, 760x760px
>>18309681
Hello. (hell and o. Odd we humans are.)
Gifted the name Daniel Alexander Barrett-Perez which means "God is my judge, Protector of man, Warrior, to burst forth and excel." Birthed April, 8 1997. Second son to Mother Luz Perez (Light) and Father A. Trevor Barrett (warrior). I am mixed, Father being dark skinned and Mother being light skinned. thru my eyes as a child i saw the world as for what it was. I was not happy. I had an older brother, who was not to kind to me for most of my life. My mother and father were never there for me. I questioned everything. Why? I was always sad. I did not like the family i was born in. I did not like the children i grew up with for they were rude, aggressive, and mean. i did not like the fact animals were killed for me to eat.i did not like being poor. I had a friend who was older than i when i was young. He taught me about cursing and the violent side of reality thru games such as GTA. The first girl to ever like me i told i'd bring a knife to school if she wouldnt stop bothering me (jokingly, as i child i knew not the repercussions of words) and recall getting in trouble for that, then getting spanked.
>>
File: 1451963524770.gif (207KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451963524770.gif
207KB, 500x500px
>>18309776
I would then stop being friends with the same person as he bushed me into a thorny bush leaving me bloody and cut. I never cut my hair. i did not like to cut it for having it as natural as possible somehow i felt made me happier. it was wild and crazy and i was always given looks, but i did not care. i would go through out my middle school days following orders, going home to play smash brothers with my older and younger brother, never really studied, was an average student. Every attempt to court a female into a relationship has result to no avail. I broke my arms and legs a lot for doing reckless things. I did not care for sports. Come my highschool days i would have some of my most fondness days. I tried to establish a very family and loving environment. People accepted me even tho i had crazy hair. Every time it was "Daniel cut your hair :)" or "Daniel why wont you cut your hair?" but even still people accepted me. I would meet a friend that was also my older brother friend. My older brother was my bully. He would instigate that i was gay towards my friend to my mother. Making it really hard for me to comprehend who i really was. My mother was never there for me, but now she was constantly berating me with negativity, making me feel bad for something i wasnt even sure if i was. My brother has made my life hell. He would team up against me with my younger brother. insulting me, and just making sure i felt as terrible as i could. We move back in with my father after leaving him because he had beaten me. Then i got into a fight with my brother and pulled a knife out because he was choking my younger brother. My mom kicked me out of the house for not respecting my father, being "gay", and the fight with my brother. I would spend the next (2) days walking to my cousins. I lived with my cousins for a bit. Attended the highschool there. My life was finally perfect.
>>
File: 1454817953657.jpg (406KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1454817953657.jpg
406KB, 1600x900px
>>18309779
I was getting fit. I had awesome friends and was finally trying in school. My cousin got jealous and got my aunt and uncle to have me taken back to my hell. I lost all hope in life the moment i returned back to my family. My dad is ignorant and childish. My mother is ignorant and sadly not to well educated. My older brother is an ass. Younger brother is dying of an illness. Sister is just there. I enroll to the highschool that would allow me because the highschool i used to attend before getting kicked out was a really educated school and did not allow people to return after leaving so i attended "American Senior High." Just what you can imagine from our country, we have childish white/black/hispanic/ who dont really care for learning and rather talk gossip, fight, drugs, etc. I was a very different kid. I made friends with some old people i had not been connect with for a while. This is where my whole life would be defined.
>>
Chances are everyone of us are wrong. Pick Christianity or Islam or be an atheist or anything else. The fact of the matter is that *if* there's something out there we are ill equipped to understand it. Us describing higher powers is like an ant describing a vessel built by nasa.
>>
File: 1453904028604.gif (157KB, 800x933px) Image search: [Google]
1453904028604.gif
157KB, 800x933px
>>18309787
My friends werent really good friends but there were all the company i had. I did not like being at home surrounded by my family. Even now, as ever second i am around them i feel weaker and weaker. As if all the joy in my life is being sucked away. Anyways my friends would introduce me to smoking weed. I did not want to, but they peer pressured me into. My first time being "high" i would sense everything. My heart, my hands, my eyes, my ears, my tongue and taste. I would continue to smoke with them for i liked this enhanced perception. The more and more i would smoke the more i would enter a deep state of "psychosis" (is what i image, but really there were no words for it.) I could control this energy i felt inside me and dance to every song, remember every song, i had perfect balance, perfect memory, i could control my breathing, but at the same time i had no control on when they'd occur in me. I'd scare my friends for i saw thing and felt things they say werent there. i would have visions of my past life and it'd scare me. I told my close friend that i was raped by my father. i felt raped. i recall the sensation as if it had just occurred, but i in this body had not underwent such a thing. i would lie on my friend bed and die for a couple minutes without a heart beat and then come back. i would feel time slow down. i could feel my head in pain as i was obtaining all this universal knowledge, echoing inside my head even tho i had a clear mind. it was insanity. i would let my hair go wild and crazier than ever, but these people at this school were judgmental.
>>
>>18309819
They insulted me of names such as weird, freak, tranny (im mixed and on top of that i have a 50/50 male female looking face.) teachers and students would give me looks of disgust. some even said that they thought i was crazy and would shoot up the school. all i wanted was help. i felt so insecure. it didnt help that my brother was dying and to make it even worse was that i had liked this girl, but i did not have the courage to tell her so my friends made it their mission to broadcast it to everyone. She eventually thought of me as some weird creepy stalker. I would walk around and look at everything. Nothing made sense and everyone was just following along with no care in the world. WHAT WAS THE POINT OF ALL THIS. I looked at my hands and really looked at them. who am i? What am i? What is this? What is all this? Are these people real? Am i real? Why cant i remember anything? It felt like my true self was finally awakening. I would examine the smallest of life on the floor such as ants moving, to trees, to supermarkets, to people. Everything felt to strange. It's like everyone is so oblivious to life. To busy caught up in their jobs, money, school, relationship, everything! and not one person understands what reason were put on this planet for! What is our purpose! What does it mean? I have a body, a mind, a soul, memory, emotions, feelings, senses, i can walk, talk, breath, eat, taste. HOW IN THE WORLD AM I EVEN DOING ALL THIS? i did not know how it is that i am moving my arms, for it is just so that i do. The more and more i saw life for what it was, the more people feared me. if i was walking down the street people would eye me. I was call the cops on multiple times for no reason. i was taken to a mental hospital, but only to baffle trained psychologist as to how i've become so "enlighten."
>>
File: 1466991072115.jpg (1MB, 761x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1466991072115.jpg
1MB, 761x1024px
>>18309840
I hit a weird nirvana if you will. In my mind i had complete control over my body. Thru the control of my blood i would build muscle fast, i could remember everything, EVERYTHING, that i had seen, heard, tasted, smelt, etc, i could perform tricks and flips, break dance and spins just after looking at a video and copying instantly. I could read people. I could tell how the thought, how they felt, i could read their aura, and most of the time i saw the wicked nature of mans heart. I was always sad. I believe Sadness is the key to unlocking this. i wasnt suicidal, but i truly felt despair as all i ever saw was negativity among my friends and the people of this planet. Come a day when i would hit my head. I saw the one. God. a entity of pure love is all i could describe it as for there are no words in the human language to describe. I saw the beginning and the end. I saw all is being manifested in what i could only imagine was a ball of pure energy that i was. I saw that everything is and always was, as it has always has and forever will be. I do not comprehend it. i do not comprehend what i am let alone what " " was. I saw my past lives. i saw everything. After waking up i instantly lost connection to what i'll call the source. i no longer felt "depressed", but along with it all of the benefits i had obtained. slowly and slowly i returned to a "normal" like state such as forgetting what i had for breakfest 3 days ago and etc. animals would not communicate with me the way they used to. this feeling of infinite energy i had in my heart is no longer there.
>>
>>18309729. So many variables both religious or non religious. I find the concept of self actuality very interesting. What if you see yourself as a wonderful amazing person who has done nothing wrong there entire life , but you also realize that you don't belong among people. What then .....lots of variables...what if you really believe in Odin and you for fighting in the streets does a Valhalla exist for you because your mind expects it..?
>>
File: 1477167850522.jpg (449KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1477167850522.jpg
449KB, 1000x1000px
>>18309881
to this day i dont know it what i was going thru was a blessing or curse. I KNOW theres a god. i could go on, but ive learned that some things are best left for destiny to decide. now i just sleep all day hating the reality i have because i watch everyone pollute the planet i love with their toxic materialism to find some sense of joy as everything from animals, nature, and ourselves slowly get killed off by our negligence. No one know anything and were all just waiting to die. So ive decided to live in love and spread love like Jesus wanted cause faintly i recall that being the bridge to understanding. This reality really is infinite. Once you realize there could only be a God to have created "this" then you start taking control of the life you have. You can choose to live it however you want, but light/good/positivity whatever you wanna call it, that is the road i recommend you follow.
>>
I just hope that whatever happens when my time eventually comes as it will for everyone eventually I don't come back here to this world. I want to move up and out so badly that I will be defiant as I possibly can. I try so hard to do good by others and be loving and kind so that I build good Karma and I get crushed if I hurt people emotionally.

Once more into the fray.
>>
>>18297461

This is bullshit.

>after death, everything is chaos.
>somnehow in that chaos there is my soul perfectly constructed that can feel pain.
>>
>>18309896

I read your entire story and I'm glad you chose to share it.

It seems like this entire reality is sort of a training wheels so to speak, teaching us all that love is the only thing that exists.

I have much to say to you but feel as if I don't need to at all.

I hope that you choose to stop sleeping all day and hating reality. As you said, love and light are the way. Every teacher that has come before us, Jesus, Buddah, Socrates, Helen Keller, Victor Frankl, Albert Einstein, and billions of others, all are previous versions of ourselves there to help us all grow.

I hope to spread love and knowledge with this life I have, and am still learning myself.

There is much hatred which is why there is much work to be done still.
>>
>>18297461
What's it like, what's the truth?
Thread posts: 261
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.