[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain to me the general concept of the Causal realm?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0740.jpg (71KB, 1024x729px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0740.jpg
71KB, 1024x729px
Can someone explain to me the general concept of the Causal realm? What is Causality?
>>
>>18296546
How do it do nephew?
See that, my friend, that's
"Casual":)
>>
>>18296546
Causality is when something happens because of another thing.
>>
>>18296546
The causality realm is three parts. One negative input, which leads to an object, which leads to three positive outputs. The causality stream is something much greater than you can ever perceive. Such concepts are provided to those who already understand the six directions of energy The causality stream is the nature of cause and effect while considering energy as it's driving force. You have been seeking answers to things you have advanced knowledge into, it's time you stop seeking and start creating. I would like a one and one discussion about your current knowledge of the causal "realm". I personally invite you to email me at smilecharms627@gmail. , I have a nice thorough advancement into the technology of energy you couldn't possibly imagine alone. I am seeking others with like minded ideology. I have a breath of time between work and joy. I have knowledge with phi, pi and sacred geometries having to do with causality and how we can get closer to discovering the principle of attraction between positive and negative forces which is likely due to other theories...
>>
>>18296546
I see you have read some palmer and introductory occult.

think of the realm of causality as the realm that the computer programmer lives in and we are all the program acting out his instructions.
>>
>>18296649
Excuse my written mistakes, this is one night where I'm able to drink a little before working a 14 hour shift. There is much to go over when it comes to understanding the law of attraction and how it begins with energy being able to get smaller and smaller, and quite larger and larger. From which exemplifies the true reality of barriers of our lives. For some time we have always believed either an infinite time or infinite space has been our barrier, when in reality our true barrier is the speed of time. We can only perceive so fast and can only perceive so slow.Meh. Email me like few have. Some "higher" ups don't even know what to do with me while I spoon feed them info.
>>
>>18296649
wtf have you ever thought about what caused you to type this post?
>>
>>18296546
It is the unmanifest or counterspace
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.