[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /x/ I'll get right to the point Im from 2024 but from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 9

File: FB_IMG_1476547712948.jpg (9KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1476547712948.jpg
9KB, 255x200px
Ok /x/ I'll get right to the point
Im from 2024 but from a different future I think
There are differences from my 2016 and this one
A major one is donald trump vs hillary
In my 2016 it was donald vs bernie sanders
Another is the clown frenzy happening in america my 2016 didnt have that
Another one is /x/ itself
The x of my time or whatever was full of the occult and holy men not conspiracy theorists
I need advice on what happen to me
>>
File: samme.jpg (71KB, 802x699px) Image search: [Google]
samme.jpg
71KB, 802x699px
>>
I don't know, lad. Did they invent waifubots and cure baldness yet? That would be pretty sweet.
>>
>>18295106
I am also from a different time line (that's how is called you mouth breathing imbecile)
The /x/ from my time line was not full of teens role players.
>>
>>18295126
People got bionic eyes
>>18295134
Not roleplaying though
>>
>>18295141
Can they see through ladies clothing?
>>
>>18295151
If you were rich enough you could get heat vision ones
>>
>>18295106
did we get any space niggers by then?
>>
>>18295167
Space niggers?
Do you mean aliens? If so than no
>>
Guys
Im looking for any possible answers of what happen to me
Anything would be appreciated
>>
>>18295182
sounds like you got a bad case of roleplay my dude
>>
>>18295155
I can't jack off to Predator vision.
>>
>>18295188
He should role play a monster girl so anons can dick em.
>>
How did you came in to a spacetime, that is a bit different, but seemenfly 8yrs back? Woke up? Or by machine?
>>
>>18295254
By pretending anon, pay attention to the thread.
>>
I AM ALSO from a different time we should all get together for drinks
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 680x510px
>>18295106
Give us some proof god dammit. John titor at least had some skcetches of his timemachine and made some predictions that came true like the lies about WMD in iraq, knowledge of the hidden function of the ibm 5100, the basics of how his machine works which back then contradicted approved theories but was later on changed by hawking making it plausible again.
What do you have?
>>
File: 1469463061740.jpg (95KB, 400x502px) Image search: [Google]
1469463061740.jpg
95KB, 400x502px
>>18295106
>Doesn't think occultist spiritual holy men can believe in conspiracies

OP, Please...
>>
>>18295106
Op did they make more MGS? Was it good?
>>
>>18295106
tell us some of the highlights of the mud-slinging that went on between trump and bernie.
>>
>>18295106
Are you familiar with the Guardian Project, OP?

Are you familiar with OPRP?

I know a Midas Iteration Agent. They exist in this timeline.
>>
Actual time traveller here.
OP is full of shit. In this multiverse set time travel isn't invented until 2183. And then it is only forward in the same time universe. It then was scrapped for about a decade because it took more energy then all of the Asiatic Federation could produce in a year to send a thermometer 1 hour ahead. Funny enough this was actually the beginning of warping technology, which eventually led to better sources of energy, mostly stars, which got the development started again. But even so it didn't become commercial through a leak until mid 2200's.

So basically OP is a liar saying he is from 2024, or he is from a different multiverse set and would know exactly how each quark in his body was accelerated with more energy than a burst from a quasar.

Ask a real, "Time Traveller" anything.
>>
>>18296483
Do you have any info on world events that happen after he election? Also when does humanity finally learn of aliens and come into contact with them?
>>
>>18296523
Within this universe?
Or this Multiverse set?
>>
>>18296537
This one and I guess the multiverse set
>>
>>18296544
Within this universe, America's proxy war with Russia is retarded and costs them a potential ally in the second cold war with China over the south China sea.
Basically NK non-militarily takes over SK and with the alliance forged by Duerte with China this gives them a solid push into controlling area of south China sea.
It becomes a clusterfuck of what in the future becomes the Asiatic Federation against Japan+Usa+Australia.

Not much point in telling you what events happen in the multivariate set. You can't influence them.
>>
>>18296563
Holy fuck me also what about extraterrestrial contact?
>>
>>18296563
Multiverse* Damn autocorrect.
>>
>>18295106
am i happy in your future?
>>
>>18296569
In this universe that is
>>
>>18296569
Technically already have.
They have been able to time travel, before us.
Thing is we want nothing to do with each other.
Ever talked with another person you have nothing in common with? They share a majority of your genes. Now ever try to talk with an artichoke?
The artichoke has more in common with you than aliens, who by the way (some)are arsenic based not silicon based.
>>
>>18295106
Fuck off
>>
>>18296587
Woagh
>>
>>18296627
Not really.
Do you get amazed when you are introduced to someone and they don't bother to look away from their device to just say hello? That is basically what meeting aliens is like.
>>
>>18296631
Tbh I do want to meet ETs one day but from what you say they seem a little boring and not really exciting when it finally does happen. Also anything else on future scientific advances in our universe?
>>
>>18296636
You and the rest of humanity overhype it.
Think of how you interact with animals in the woods. You stay out of the way of bears, bears stay out of the way of you, deer stay out of the way of both.
If you are able to communicate your intentions of not wanting to harm another, unless you are giving them handouts, in the case of an animal in the forest food, then you have little business in meeting.

Bigfoot is real, but the "North American Big Ape" will go extinct when a big pipeline is put in. Don't feel bad they go extinct eventually in this multiverse set, eventually.
>>
>>18295106
Did you forget to take your antipsychotics?
>>
>>18296646
See when you say the big pipeline are you referring to the standing rock situation going on currently?
>>
>>18296654
It is not THE one.
USA has a shut ton of untapped oil. So when it starts building pipelines and refineries. Bigfoot who are greedy fuckers who want thousands of acres of solitude get pushed up into Canada, you get like 15 years of good documentation from Canadians, then Canada follows in growing economy and population, Bigfoot can't stand the idea of neighbors and die out.
>>
>>18296675
Well shit I feel bad for bigfoot but it was bound to happen at some point
>>
>>18295106
Timelines merge ahit happens friend white-out is now wite-out, welcome friendo.
>>
>>18296652
When I forget to take my anti-psychotics, I don't immediately go psycho.
What does happen, is I get exponentially increasing waves of withdrawal that I think is comparable to opiates.
>>
>>18296675
Also two more questions and that is when do we achieve interstellar travel and the other (for shits and giggles) when does VR tech come to a point like when we can feel what happens in a simulation? (like we put the VR set on and go straight into the sim and it's connected to our senses)
>>
>>18296682
Don't feel bad. Bigfoot is horrible at reproducing above the replacement rate. They are more stressed out by company that paranoid schizophrenics. If you ever saw a Bigfoot and it saw you see it, you probably made it a beta virgin for the next 5 years.
Also captivity doesn't work, they basically die of panic attacks in a matter of monthes. In the wild if they don't ever get human contact they live for like 60 years.
Try to breed them, they die of panic attacks in 3 monthes.
They are doomed to die living on a planet with another expanding hominid population.
>>
>>18296706
Dang never thought that Bigfoot would be like that. When I was younger I always thought of it being like an intelligent being capable of communication with us after we proved they were real
>>
>>18296704
Well the farther you want to wrap the more energy you need. So to get to the next star you are going to need to gather some energy from the sun. Then you get two stars, then three and so on.
Like I said the first time warping was done was 2183. It became more practical in 2190's.
Have the basic technology now, but it never takes off as individualistic hedonism falls out of fashion.
>>
>>18296727
Too bad I'll won't be alive to witness warping become a reality but still it's cool know how much energy it'd require. Also I don't quite understand when you say it never takes off as individualistic hedonism?
>>
>>18296748
In the future people become less concerned about "what can I experience?" and more involved with "What great thing can I contribute to achieving next?"
>>
>>18296767
Oh ok I get it
>>
>>18296767
Ill check on this thread tommarow, post any questions here.
>>
>>18295106
Mandela Effect anon, it happens to all of us.
we all travel between an infinite lined up parallel'd universes fuccboi.
your dumb ass accidently traversed space instead of time and landed in an alternate parallel universe.
you don't understand, this is the meme universe, insanity is upon here.
>>
>>18296782
Lmao I wish you could take me to see the future, but I'm sure there are laws that prevent that
>>
Time traveler bro, what happens to Africa within the next 100 years? Does it become allied with China?
>>
>>18296782
What is genetic science like? Have they found a way to genetically enhance humans or are GMO foods a lot better?
>>
>>18296782
Oh and like you said before how America has a SHIT ton of untapped oil where is the oil at though? Like what state is it located in and how was it discovered?
>>
>>18296782
What conspiracies turned out to be true?
Does humanity ever stop murdering itself?
Is our existence infinite?

Have you been to the beginning or end of time?

Is the past, present, and future, all happening at the same time, like simultaneity?

Are the insides of black holes ever explored?

What happens to religions?
What happens to spirituality?
What happens to philosophy?

Does humanity ever work together as a unified global civilization?
>>
>>18295106

2024 must suck a lot of dick if you chose to come back here...
>>
>>18296706
the ones i have seen are nasty smash shit retards. my buddy and i have a theory that they arent that bright when it comes to gobbling shit that looks like food down and probably got into some of the shrooms he had tried to get going in the forest behind his place at the time. that or they ate something that made them freak the fuck out bad.

i know they guys that grow pot out in the forrest by the river have stories that basically are its fight or flight with them. they do know what canned food is and how to get into cars. the little ones dont seem so spergy. that could mean they are like chimps, where they are pretty chill as long as they havent reached maturity and turn into basketball americans.
>>
>>18296483
One question for you.

Do any first worlds face any immanent main land attack and take over? You sound like the refugees get taken care of, but does Satan 2 strike mainland? Does the queen fall to the sand monkeys? Does Australia now to the might of the emus?
>>
>>18296563
Who wins Clinton or Trump this determines whether or not you're an RPer faggot
>>
>>18296782
What you look like traveler?
Your skin, hair, eye color, height?
>>
>>18296802
Not really.
But I still can't.
It is a one way trip for me. The machine doesn't take itself. So unless you go where there is another machine, or they make one specifically to send back another one. You are when you are and that's that.
>>18296806
It remains shit, and Asiatic Federation does continue to exploit it for resources.
>>18296813
I'm assuming you mean within this universe. It is a big political mess because major changes can only be done at conception. And it raises ethical questions about how much ought to be changed or else you just get clones. Basically, genetic diseases cured, but going farther than that goes into the area of what is going on now with performance enhancing drugs.
>>18296832
People in this time already know where it is. Alaska and Texas are two big spots.
>>18296941
To many to go through which are false and true.

No, to many irreconcilable differences which is only circumvented by cost/benefit rationale.

There are near infinite(there are not an infinite number) universes where we exist. Some where we go extinct others we don't.

No.

No. Quantum mechanics is closest theory to truth, not general/special relativity.

Each universe different things happen. In most universes where humanity advances religion and spirituality sticks around.

Hell no.
>>18297261
Europe has permanent demographic shift. But with the American soft revolution, most of the world becomes uncucked and follows example.
>>18297295
Rigged in favor of Hillary. But in the end through American soft revolution, Trump wins despite not winning the rigged election.
>>18297626
Like an average person. I'm a bit more fat than I would like.
White, very dirty blonde more brown with blonde tones, hazel, 5'10
>>
>>18298089
Why did you pick 2016? Is it because so much weird shit happened in this year?
>>
>>18296953
What are you talking about? we just one the meme wars. this is the most glorious of times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufkmhgSBlb8
>>
>>18298092
I didn't. It is when I was assigned.
>>
>>18295566
Moar on this John Titor?

Sounds more interesting than OP's roleplaying.
>>
>>18298102
How accurate was titors time machine?
Does time travel really happen by crossing two event horizons?
Does CERN create it?
I wish i could ask if I become a well known figure in the future.
>>
>>18298114
It is possible he is from a different universe with a different method of time travel. Or even a different multiverse set.

Not how we do it.

Not in my universe.

I don't know who you are. Lol
>>
>>18298107
he is some guy who appeared in 2000 in some internetforum and talked with people. he allegedly was here to find an IBM 5100 which can transform UNIX code into something else, or the other way around (not sure right now) in order to stop y2k38 bug which could break a lot of software otherwise since that is the point where current computers would switch to time 0 basically based on their coding. however that function back then when he talked about it was barely known by anyone. only some IBM guys knew of it.

He also told of a nuclear war that happened and his live after that. he made some predictions and statements that later became true (like above said) and of course some that didnt (like nuclear war in 2016. (but well maybe clinton gets elected. the year isnt over yet). wether you believe its made up, or hat he came into a different timeline (as he said you cant go back into your own timeline when traveling back in time. the mere arrival of you creates another timeline, which may look like the same, or a bit different based on chances) and thus the predictions werent as accurate is up to you. i like to imagine he is the real deal, however at least he gave some good read.

http://johntitor.com/

that website has pretty much every post he made i believe. you can look through them if you want.

if you liked that you maybe want to watch the Steins;gate anime, which basically took john titors story as a basic (but still changed a lot)
>>
>>18298089
All of this sounds rather interesting and also plausible. I've heard of prophecies where in near time "Europe wont exist as it does today" and of an "Immigrant uprising" years ago. Albeit maybe it was just political engineering trickeling down, but even if just roleplaying I find these takes interesting.

Now OP, how do you know a "soft revolution" if Hillary didn't win in your timeline you are from? Did it happen with Bernie as well, wouldn't it be different then?

Also, I am curious as to the state of people's minds in the future. Does critical thinking and self sufficiency continue to degrade us into man-children, or do we somehow gain our (possibilly figurative) souls back?

Are we just cattle as it seems today, or do we slightly advance as a people?
>>
File: 1477881750105.jpg (20KB, 451x396px) Image search: [Google]
1477881750105.jpg
20KB, 451x396px
As shit as /x/ is, just a reminder that this probably bumped off a wortwhile thread, or at best another RP thread. Please stop with this faggot shit.
>>
>>18295106
>Bernie Sandlers
>being a serious candidate

wew lad, get your roleplaying shit off /x/
>>
>>18298171
I'm not OP
>>
>>18298279
Well anyways, elaborate if you have any more roleplaying material?
>>
>>18298313
Elaborate on what?
This universe didn't have Bernie as the nominee. Nor did mine.
>>
>>18295106
You watched a shitty AVGN video.
>>
>>18295106
did they finally find 2pac in cuba?
>>
>>18295106
>donald vs bernie
Who won?
>>
>>18296483
>>18295106
Have we found how to raise the dead/be immortal?
>>
File: You too, a demon.jpg (793KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
You too, a demon.jpg
793KB, 1920x1090px
OP this is VERY important.
Is Death Stranding related to Silent Hills?
Is Chapter 3 of MGSV coming out ever?
Was the whole Konami / Kojima split a ruse?
ANSWER ME I NEED ANSWERS
>>
File: FB_IMG_1478169455127.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1478169455127.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
>>18295198
>2016
>Not jacking it to heat profiles
>>
>>18298145
It's been a long time since anyone updated that site
>>
>>18301259
what should they update? its not like john titor is still posting
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.