[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons, i need ur help for one of my friend.. He said me he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1468473999889.png (10KB, 576x347px) Image search: [Google]
1468473999889.png
10KB, 576x347px
Anons, i need ur help for one of my friend..
He said me he's haunted by a demon from a loooooong time(succube/djinn i think), it gets him depressed, he dunno how to deal to attenuate this shit. He s christianism after he read on web that it can help him (it did, but not for a long time). It gets him depressed and he doesnt know this site, where i heard story about shit like this long time before i met this friend.

if you can help by making it disappear demon, or at least the way to manage it would be good for him. I would be grateful. Sorry for my bad english, i'm french
>>
>>18295019
Stab your friend in the leg/arm with a silver blade. The silver will help with the purification. While doing this chant whatever incantation you want.
The incantation is not important, your belief in its power is.
After that you must grab a handful of salt and pour it on/in the wound while continuing the chant.
The salt will keep demons away from his body.
At the end add a dash of vinegar and you are good to go.
>>
File: Muriel_y_courage.jpg (17KB, 371x281px) Image search: [Google]
Muriel_y_courage.jpg
17KB, 371x281px
>>18295035
Just a wee dash of vinegar?
>>
anons i m not kidding, this is serious business
>>
>>18295066
And does it look like I am not serious?
>>
>>18295019
>He said me he's haunted by a demon from a loooooong time(succube/djinn
>if you can help by making it disappear demon, or at least the way to manage it would be good for him.
Ask him how he got it. If he says he summoned it, then that's his ass. Even a disbeliever like Lovecraft knew the simplest rule is you don't call up what you can't bring down.
>>
he said me he has never done anything paranormal or any invocation.
He s haunted by this since his early puberty, and he lived in a manoir with his parents. He has always believed that her house was haunted, or at least he was still going abnormal things
>>
>>18295103
Demons are really hard to just summon. If it IS a demon, then he's obviously got a lot of pent up negativity which they feed off of. Normal people can't usually give off enough to attract one.

It's most likely just a run of the mill spirit fucking with him for a laugh.

Salt the doors and windows, smoke cleanse with some herbs and he should be good.

Assuming this is serious of course.
>>
All aboard the RPG train. CHOO! CHOO!
>>
>>18295103
First of all I am sure your friend is a paranormal entity itself seing how is a he and a she.
Second, you said he used to live a manor?
Did he/she/it/xe by any chance also had an evil step-mother?
>>
>>18295138
>seing how is a he and a she.
You're getting a little lost in translation, anon. I think in the French language and some others it's common to refer to objects as a female.

You've heard people say things about their car or house like
>She's a beaut
Right? It's like that. Chances are when OP was filtering through a translator whatever French thoughts he had on the matter it changed The house to Her house. Or he just made a typo.

Either way if OP would like to just lay down all the history of his friend so we can just get on with this that would be nice. The name of the place, when they moved in, how long they spent there, what they did, all of it.

For someone trying to urgently get rid of a demon he's taking his sweet time explaining things.
>>
>>18295194
Don't encourage him anon. We already have several roleplaying threads atm
>>
>>18295119
thx for those advice i will tell him, without big conviction

it is regularly hit by this entity, sexually or not. It can sometimes go up to move his finger. His demon manifests itself mainly when sleeping in his dreams. But not only.
Lately her closer to God led him to believe he had managed to get rid of this demon. But apparently, it does not. He never had spoken about this directly to his family

>>18295138
He is a he
He's perfectly is perfectly consistent, never delusional when he tells me stories
Sorry for my bad english 50 of my words come from google traduction
>>
my bad i swapped "his" to "her"
Just because i didnt work so much english grammar a few years ago ...
>>
Demons came via subconscious. Tell your friend to ask what the demon wants. Usually Demons wish to create themselves environments where they can have power and many kind of feelings that they are big leaders etc.. and they might feel depression if the world does not seem to make demon to become anything big.

Then you can say to the demon
"You will not get what you want when you are in this body. Let's not make ourselves miserable, move on! Go to a body that needs you! Find a body of a king who needs your characteristics!"

That is what I would say to a demon. They usually fly away when they see that it is benefitical for them.
>>
>>18295240
>move on! Go to a body that needs you! Find a body of a king who needs your characteristics!"
Cold blooded.
>>
>>18295194
All these information are necessary ? I cant respond to all of these information, we are friend only since 5 years.
If it is necessary, i will show him 4chan and will tell to him to come explain his shit here.
Otherwise i just wanted to know if there's tips to attenuate this. That's because i want to help, i see he isn't alright, not alright at all, he told me his story and another friends, but not to his family. He burst into tears a late evening when we found ourselves alone together. He said he needed help
>>
How about shifting fourth-dimensionally in a way, that you kind a bring the better future for him/her? A world where there will not be demons any longer around him/her?

What if you would wake up in a world where there wouldn't be no demons left around him, would that be ok for you? Let's try to visualise tonight a future, where there will not be negative influence around the person. Let's imagine how happy he/she is, full of life and positive energy. Let's keep those vibrations up and let's see what happens. That is how I shift dimensionally everyday, imaginating the world I want to live and start to exist there. Let's try it out.
>>
>>18295256
>All these information are necessary ?
Necessary? If he said he's had this demon since he went through puberty and it's lingered ever since, what do you think?
> i will show him 4chan
Rather not have your demon possessed friend shitposting here in a trance later.
>i just wanted to know if there's tips to attenuate this.
Generally? Maybe? But if whatever's bothering him has bothered him persistently playing the long game even with all his churchgoing?

Don't sweat it for now. Just go with what that other anon said and you tell us how it went.
>>
This has been happening to me off and on for the past 3 years. They started as voices I thought were my neighbors who I eventually moved away from to try and escape it all. The voices also sometimes move my pinky finger and head in small circles. They have only taken full control of my body once or twice... I have a schizophrenia diagnosis because of it. It's become frustrating in school because the voices took away my inner monologue and while this can be helpful at times for not hearing things like "omg i hope i don't look like an idiot" it's not so helpful for when you're trying to do upper division college courses...

I'm more interested in anyone else who has experience with these kinds of things.
>>
>>18295339
>I have a schizophrenia
Found your problem. Take your pills kid.

/thread gg ez
>>
I've tried a plethora of pills which cause no effect to any of it. Schizophrenia also doesn't explain the body control.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.