[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think people like Psycho Mantis are out there, hidden

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: psycho-760x4281.jpg (55KB, 760x428px) Image search: [Google]
psycho-760x4281.jpg
55KB, 760x428px
Do you think people like Psycho Mantis are out there, hidden somewhere?
>>
>>18294873
no
>>
>>18294873
I knew of a priest that would know things about you, like what you suffer from, what kind of person you really are just by looking at you or a picture of you.
He told me that I have a heart condition of sorts that won't let my heart beat like a normal one (I already knew about this so no biggy).
He told my mother to take care of her eyes. Four days later she got into a accident that left her almost blind in an eye.
Told my step-dad to check out his back because that pain is not something that will go away on his own.
After all that I showed a picture of my biological dad from when he was young (about 27) and he told me that he is dead. My father died when I was 11.
All this happened when I was 21.
I am 32 now, we went back to the monastery of several occasions. Last time I went there with my girlfriend I found out that he just up and left.
Apparently word got out about his powers and he decided to leave.
Sorry for bad english, I am from eastern Europe.
>>
>>18294873
No, nanomachines do not exist yet
>>
>>18294873
What kind of Ppl? Those who make your Controller vibrate all over your Table?
>>
>>18294873
berlin is full of men like him
>>
>>18294945
Tell me more about the priest.
>>
I do think that there is many times a validity to some of the spookier, kookier things in media related to the esoteric and occult. Look at Stranger Things (Haven't seen it but get what it's talking about). The energy department was asked about it, if they were working on something like that and they basically said this:

"On ['Stranger Things'], they have a department of energy and they spend a lot of time investigating a parallel universe. What can you tell us about that?" Handler asked, referring to the Upside Down that some of the characters occupy in "Stranger Things."

"I can tell you first of all that I have never seen it, but I'm aware of it," Moniz said. "Secondly, I believe this fictional D.O.E. laboratory was operating in the 1980s. You can draw any inference you need from that. Third, I will note that actually we do work in parallel universes."

So, if the DOE does work with parallel universes what else is being utilized? I could see a remote viewer or psychic being on the payroll, or someone like a Deadshot type sniper being used in ways that we will never understand.

Hell I'll even say that in the next forty years if robotics dont replace flesh and blood first we will see clones on the battlefield.
>>
>>18295773
Nothing more I can tell. He came one day to the monastery and left when the crowds started to pour in.
He lived there for about 10 years. Spoke softly, never heard him raise his voice, even when called a fake.
He did not seem very old but his eyes were always tired.
Used to be a doctor of sorts
>>
>>18294873
do you think people like duke nukem are out there, hidden somewhere?
>>
>>18295927
You have to find him. He's probably on a mission, assist him.
>>
>>18295935
No, its more likely that there are Solid/Liquid Snake like soldiers out there. Duke is more or less just a loud stupid motherfucker that got lucky that he could hit the broadside of a barn with a gun and has no real talents other than being able to kill things and people. The largest difference between a Snake and Duke is that Snakes are able to do more than Duke and a BFG could ever hope to accomplish.
>>
Have you folks ever seen hearts in Atlantis? I think the Anthony Hopkins character is what you'd probably find in reality and not some weeb supervillain.
>>
>>18295927
>10 years
>never raised his voice
>up and left
Deal with a demon, regretted it and tried to spread the word of god? Time ran out and he...whatever happens.
>>
>>18294873

I'm psychic, so yeah we're out here.

Being psychic in america is annoying because everyone has a shitty attitude even when things are going well and we have to learn to intercept all that garbage.
>>
well..
>>
>>18296338
Can you read minds over the internet?
>>
>>18295773
Why does he wear the cassock?
>>
>>18296338
How did you become psychic?
>>
>>18294945
Can you tell me where are you from? i've heard similar stories about orthodox priest that lives in my country, or at least tell me his name?
>>
>>18294970

Psycho Mantis was one of the few people in MGS who didn't use Nano-machines. He was just a freak anomaly.
>>
File: dor.png (252KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
dor.png
252KB, 1280x800px
>>18296849
Open this
>>
>>18294945
>Sorry for bad english, I am from eastern Europe.
Seemed familiar.
Good starets are awesome.
>>
>>18299104
He did have nano-machines though
>>
>>18299152
Irrelevant. He had natural mind reading abilities.
>>
File: ubE7U.jpg (563KB, 2925x716px) Image search: [Google]
ubE7U.jpg
563KB, 2925x716px
>>
File: 4823756398_ee05c477c5_b.jpg (330KB, 685x1024px) Image search: [Google]
4823756398_ee05c477c5_b.jpg
330KB, 685x1024px
>>18294873

Who?
>>
>>18299119
*opens it*
>>
>>18295869
Dude, fucking spoilers
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.