[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way to know for sure that this entire reality is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 0-sk.jpg (22KB, 221x206px) Image search: [Google]
0-sk.jpg
22KB, 221x206px
Is there any way to know for sure that this entire reality is not just another dream?
>>
Reality is a dream.
God is dreaming and we're his characters.
>>
>>18294869
Thats actually true
>>
>>18294898
wtb proof
>>
>>18294869
God isn't Azathoth.
>>
How about this:
If reality is a dream, then it most likely has always been a dream. Everything around you is just as genuine as it was before, consequences of your actions have always been the same.
You can live with what is and has been, how you perceive things doesn't change what they are.
If reality is a dream, then it's a quite good one.
Don't have a reason to change it, at least not without knowing if what we woke up from is better or worse than what we have now.
>>
>>18294938
If our reality is "dream", then it has to be a metadream.

we're essentially have to redefine what we mean about reality, because that word was made up inside a fucking dream.
>>
>>18294844
>dreams mostly lack color and details
>dreams are inconsistent
>dreams span only a couple of seconds

If you still think you are in some kind of dream grab your nose and try to breathe through it.
If you can't breath it's real, if you can you are dreaming.
>>
>>18294978
>dreams mostly lack color and details
What kind of boring-ass dreams have you been having?
>>
File: eoImd58.png (616KB, 1363x830px) Image search: [Google]
eoImd58.png
616KB, 1363x830px
>>18294978
>>
>>18294985
It's true snowflake. Try to remember any dream you had and details from it.
Sure you can gather a couple of details about the monster chasing you and some colors here and there but most of the time if something is not important to the narative it will lack meaningful details and colors.
>>
>>18295028
You're only hurting your own argument here. Every dream I can recall is not only colored, but quite vibrant in fact.
I can remember the colors better than I can the shapes, or even what the hell was happening.
For me, the colors are the most memorable part. I'll forget everything else before I forget the vibrant hues.
>>
>>18295137
>dreams have details
>can't remember shapes

Good argument you have there. Let's see what you can give us next.
>>
>>18294844
why does it matter?
>>
>>18295148
Listen man.
My memory is shit.
I'll remember it well when I wake up, and I'll remember that I remembered it pretty clearly in the morning, but I won't remember the exact details after months and years.
Then again, I have hypnagogic hallucinations, so I'm not exactly the norm when it comes to dreaming.
>>
>>18295166
Well snowflake that might explain it.
Most of the dreams that I have (or everyone that I talked with about) can't really recall colours or details that were outside of the central narative.
For example how many people were around you, how did they looked like, how did they sounded like. Details and incosistance is always the giveaway.
Most of my dreams are a giveaway when I look at the nightsky and see no stars.
>>
>>18294844
Reality is an 11th dimensional god being losing its shit on cosmic shrooms. Don't worry about it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.