[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't see a phobia thread. I want to see what /x/ is afraid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 26

File: images.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
Don't see a phobia thread. I want to see what /x/ is afraid of. Post pic related to phobia
If there is a reason behind it do share (pic related but not my phobia)
>>
File: 1455211361848.jpg (64KB, 964x622px) Image search: [Google]
1455211361848.jpg
64KB, 964x622px
>>18294645
Well, you already got a pics for mine. Spiders have always creeped me out, but there could be some blocked memory that added to it. It's just gotten to a full out phobia from a fear over the years.

I'm also a pretty hardcore thalassophobe, started as a natural wariness swimming in the local lake growing up. It's not being able to see what's around me, what kind of creatures -could- be in the water, what -is- there, and the vast nothingness the ocean can be.
>>
>>18294645
I thought about starting a phobia thread but I decided against it. As for my fear, it's a really odd one and I can't exactly understand why. Number Stations and the Emergency Broadcast System. Even thinking about them sends chills down my spine. With the EBT, it doesn't involve things like nuclear bombs being dropped. It's something else that I can't explain. As for number stations there's a small story behind it. In my hometown we have a radio station called Heart 102.5 and it was a crappy station with the fact it always cut out. But there were times when the station would cut out for a few seconds before a male voice starts reading off a list of random numbers. It's been two years since it last happened and I no longer live in the city where it happens. But it's always made me paranoid.
>>
File: ScaryHeights-BurjKhalifaDubai2.jpg (202KB, 970x607px) Image search: [Google]
ScaryHeights-BurjKhalifaDubai2.jpg
202KB, 970x607px
>>18294645
Irrational fear of heights.
Wont even stand on a chair to get in a cabinet.
I feel paralyzed, start shaking, and cant get down.
Im more scared of the injuries if I fell, than the height itself.
>>
leeches.
when I was a kid we went camping and my cousin walked into the water and when she walked out her legs were COVERED in them. i still remember how the blood ran down her leg in streams when we pulled them all off
>>
File: Falling.jpg (217KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Falling.jpg
217KB, 2560x1440px
>>18294927
>>18294775
Mine is both of these. I suppose you could say it's a fear of falling, whether it's through water or air. Just the idea of feeling myself moving through the endless expanse of nothingness with nothing to do but contemplate my impending death just makes me feel off like nothing else.
>>
File: ocean-8.jpg (21KB, 750x545px) Image search: [Google]
ocean-8.jpg
21KB, 750x545px
I love swimming but, just how massive and deep bodies of oceans can be can be both creepy and yet so interesting to me
>>
>>18294645
Bees or hornets. Though it should not classify as phobia because it is not irrational

>be me, allergic to bee stings
>live in the middle of nowhere, ambulance needs about an hour to get here

tl;dr If I get stung I'm done for.
>>
>>18295127 a phobia dies not need to be irrational
>>
File: 1443137451372.gif (4MB, 697x700px) Image search: [Google]
1443137451372.gif
4MB, 697x700px
Ocean (and large creatures that can be the deep ocean)
Small spaces (and getting stuck in spaces)
Mirrors (looking at the mirror and seeing someone else, seeing someone stand behind me in the mirror)
Windows (people looking into my mirrors from outside, people knocking on my windows)
Darkness to an extent (things/creatures that can be in the dark)
Heights (and falling down)
My personal info being leaked/looked at/stolen, etc.
Bugs/insects (pretty much everyone is afraid of those, though)
And last but not least, government corruption and shadow governments and stuff related to that

I think that's all
>>
>>18294645
This sounds strange, but I'm deeply, deeply terrified of whales.

Yes, whales, I can't even look at a picture of them without getting anxious. They're just huge fleshy submarines, and the entire front third of their bodies splits in two, into a giant vacuous maw that sucks in anything in its path.

When most people fear what's in the water it's usually sharks, or barracuda, or eels, for me, it's whales.

Never knew where this fear came from until I was reminiscing with my sister about the family trip to Disneyland we went on when I was about 5 years old. We started looking the rides up on YouTube, having a fun time, until we got to the Pinocchio ride. And I had a Vietnam flashback. I remember being a small child, sitting on the far left of the carriage, passing by that pool of dark water and that fucking toothed whale animatronic lunging out. I remember being terrified beyond belief (which seems silly as the ride is pretty innocent). I think that's what caused it.

http://youtu.be/bMIWLVAosIE
>>
>brother has arachnaphobia
>mother has coulrophobia
>I have a fear of everything going wrong and my life will be in a place where I could never escape

Wew lad.
>>
emetophobia
not really an /x/ worthy for, but people puking near me will throw me into a panic attack, which will make me nauseous and have another panic attack and so on
>>
I can't fucking stand veil. I have no idea why. Ever since I was little I couldn't touch or even look at veil without feeling sick and cringy.

How fucked am I for my wedding /x/?
>>
File: IMG_1716.jpg (28KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1716.jpg
28KB, 340x270px
>>18296655
Pic related
>>
>>18294927
This, or a variation of it. If I'm inside a high up place that seems relatively safe and closed in such as a building or moving vehicle I'm ok. If I have any exposure to open air, I immediately lose my shit. Examples include amusement park rides, walking across high up bridges, and walking across steep mountain trails. Everytime I've been in those situations I had a panic attack. Not 100% sure where the fear came from but I suspect it was most likely related to one time when I was a kid and I nearly fell off a mountain.
>>
File: ostsee-waterslide-speed_h.jpg (137KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
ostsee-waterslide-speed_h.jpg
137KB, 1200x675px
Mazeophobia, and Claustrophobia, if I dont recognize the surroundings and I dont have an idea of where I am going gives makes nervous, combined with how I hiperventilate when I am in places with limited movement, a few years agoI joke you not got lost in a serues if tunnels I was making in minecraft (was walking in circles), gradually I started to get more nervous until I closed the game. Pic related always creeped me the fuck out until I dediced to enter one, pretty fun if you ignore the fear of getting stuck
>>
>>18294645
because phobias are sooooooo paranormal
>>
I'm terrified of rides. Carnival, theme park, you name it - can't fucking do it.
>>
File: cY6hb6X.png (163KB, 392x324px) Image search: [Google]
cY6hb6X.png
163KB, 392x324px
Justfuckmyshitupophobia. The fear that someone will sneak up on me and give me a JUST haircut.
>>
File: fred.png (183KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
fred.png
183KB, 500x377px
ocd has me scared of bus seats for one thing. It got ridiculous just now when I decided not to save a photo of one off Google because I didn't want it in my downloads.
>>
>>18294645
Someone breaking into my home, even if they are not there to hurt me. I have had sleep paralysis and lucid dreams about this since I was a child.
>>
File: psycho_shower_scene_frames[1].jpg (33KB, 600x333px) Image search: [Google]
psycho_shower_scene_frames[1].jpg
33KB, 600x333px
Being attacked in the bathroom. you are at your most vunerable there.

I'll run out of the shower screaming if there's a power outage.
>>
File: phobia.jpg (149KB, 728x500px) Image search: [Google]
phobia.jpg
149KB, 728x500px
Altocelarophobia. Fear of high ceilings. I also hate the dark spot you see in the photo where the train goes dark. Sends shivers down my spine.
>>
>>18294977
I dont get how people is afraid of that

That would be the same as being afraid of dark, you just dont see whats ahead so your own mind start playing tricks on you.

Took me a while to overcome my fear to darkness tho
>>
>>18296396
yet one of my dreams is to swim side by side with a whale :D
>>
>>18294645
I run/walk on a daily basis and I've been chased by dogs multiple times. I'm terrified of the fucking barking... But, being approached I just freeze. Fml.
>>
I'm afraid of the dark. When I turn on the light in a dark room I always expect someone or something to be somewhere in my room. Lately I
>>
Large, uncovered windows when I'm inside and it's pitch black outside.

I can't stand it, just being able to be seen with no possibility of seeing the person seeing me because they're cloaked in darkness 6' away.
>>
>>18296655
Well, for a good dose of creep, I recommend you the victorian era picture of ghost mother...
>>
>>18300609
http://youtu.be/qEja72NSg5Q
>>
>>18294909
same
>>
>>18294645
water.
rabies
tetanus
>>
>>18296562
Had this pretty bad as a kid.
>>
>>18294909
Male voice huh
From what I know, that's uncharacteristic of most number stations
But the fuck do I know
>>
>>18300599
What do you mean you don't see what's ahead? You would be able to see what's ahead just fine. Painful, horrific death, whether it's the crushing deep or a long drop and a sudden stop.
>>
>>18300609
>Lately I
>Candlejack.jp
>>
Water.
I have unexplainable fear of lakes, rivers, sea, even ponds.
I often dream that I'm drowning and to me that is the worst death ever. I avoid going into the water since I was a little kid and I still do, because first thing coming to my mind is drowning!
I never had any bad experiance so I don't understand where is this fear coming from.
>>
I have a really irrational fear of being completely wiped from existence. Just imagine waking up one day in your room only to have your parents or significant other freak out because they think a stranger has broken into your house. Or to go to call one of your friends only to get confused looks.

Idk shit fucks with me to think about.
>>
File: Maxresdefault1.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Maxresdefault1.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
I fucking hate latex, balloons especially. No allergy, just primordial revulsion.

Guess that's not really fear though, huh?

I suppose a real one would be transporting other people and having the responsibility of keeping them safe. I get panic attacks if someone asks for a ride. I can't fail, not again. It wasn't my fault. The engine died, there wasn't enough time.
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 500x715px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 500x715px
>>18302877
Latex is my fetish lol.
>>
File: nopenopenope.jpg (17KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nopenopenope.jpg
17KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>18302954
You're afraid of falling?
>>
>>18302961
underwater shit my man but I'd be lying if I said I also wasn't afraid of heights
>>
>>18302979
Cast aside your fears and let ther ebe deep
>>
>>18297272
Shameful kek
>>
>>18294645
Pseudodysphagia, a fear of swallowing/choking. I've been living on a liquid diet for almost 2 years now.
>>
File: PlayingWithFire.jpg (23KB, 615x461px) Image search: [Google]
PlayingWithFire.jpg
23KB, 615x461px
>>
File: tumblr_nvvwueHj1c1qhvtr9o1_500.gif (2MB, 448x248px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvvwueHj1c1qhvtr9o1_500.gif
2MB, 448x248px
Trypophobia. Can't explain it, but I get an uncomfortable skin crawl with this.
>>
File: karma.png (225KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
karma.png
225KB, 1280x800px
Bad karma
>>
>>18303630
Is that small frogs hopping out of a larger frog's back?
>>
>>18295196
it kind of does actually
>>
>>18303630
me too
>>
>>18303619
Buddy fucked up that scorpo
>>
>>18304121
Yes.

That's how the Pipa-Pipa frog rears its young. It embeds the eggs in its back and lets them grow to adulthood there, providing the perfect growth environment and giving trypophobes nightmare visions.
>>
File: morel.jpg (245KB, 700x935px) Image search: [Google]
morel.jpg
245KB, 700x935px
on an /x/ level, I'm terrified of mirrors at night. Too spoopy.

On a phobia level, the sight of a ton of small holes make my skin crawl. There's a term for it I forget what it is. Picture related. I think it's because I had a fucked up plantar warts problem when I was in middle school. It was gross and painful and basically a pain in the ass. The small holes or vein-ish things remind me of that.
>>
>>18304359
Trypophobia.
>>
>>18303630
I get the same feeling but just with human flesh, but not any other animals.
>>
>>18294927
My fear of heights is fear that I will decide to jump down.
>>
>>18294645
I'm terrified of walking on frozen lakes. Won't step foot on one.
>>
File: I3fgx.jpg (126KB, 990x660px) Image search: [Google]
I3fgx.jpg
126KB, 990x660px
crocodiles
>>
>>18294645
I'm terrified of fire and intense heat in general, because when I was a little kid I got severely burned by a fireworks accident
>>
>>18296562
same

I once screamed at a kid and his parents who threw up in a grocery store because of this

told the dad he should be in jail for letting his demon child vomit in public

I've gotten better about it in recent years but I still get really pissed off when people throw up near me
>>
>>18304668
>>18304676

thats pretty normal tho
>>
>>18303630
>>18304359
everyone on 4chan has this
>>
>>18304703
Don't be an asshole, anon. Hope you get better.
>>
>>18296722
Absolutely. I lived in a suburban area as a kid, and there was a playground a few blocks away, but to get to it, you had to walk across the side of a bridge that passed over a highway, easily at least 100 meters up, and the railing was only about four feet high. I hated every second of it. Nowadays it has a chainlink suicide fence that makes falling implausible, but I walked across it recently, about a month ago, and I was shaky and nauseous just from seeing over the edge. Funnily enough, there's no way I could have fallen over the edge-- the real danger would have been slipping onto the road in the center of the bridge, but that didn't phase me at all.
>>
I am extremely discomforted by dark voids, especially with the possibility of falling into them.
I had trouble with some of the secret shine levels in Super Mario Sunshine because falling made my skin crawl. Super Mario Galaxy's hub world and many of its levels were deeply unpleasant to traverse.
>>
>>18305096
I know I'm not supposed to, but that's why it's a phobia. my reaction isn't rational

I've gotten a lot better at it tho
>>
I'm scared of big guys
>>
>>18305031
I used to but now I don't.
>>
I'm a man with a wife and a child. Yet, I still fear the dark. The attic, and especially cellars. I fucking have nightmares of going down the steps, seeing the cellar door slowly open and dashing back up, hearing shrieking and fast footsteps behind me. Hell, writing this made me feel uncomfortable. I've gone to the shrink who thought it might be related to movies, but whenever something cellar or darkness related happens in movies, I'm not scared by it.
>>
File: lotus-seeds.jpg (143KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
lotus-seeds.jpg
143KB, 640x427px
a bunch of holes close together - like ceiling tiles will creep me the fuck out. i know it's linked to my fear of things coming out of the holes. pic related
>>
>>18303630
This is a meme phobia, you've been conditioned by the Internet to have this phobia. You wouldn't have this if you didn't know about it, therefore, you don't actually have it. It's the same thing when pre-teen girls would say "I'm deathly afraid of clowns XD"
>>
>>18300609
>the dogs don't
>>
>>18305188
Was getting dubs part of your plan?
>>
>>18305261
I grew up in an old ass house, built around 1900. Had to share a room with my brother but he beat me up so much I decided to move to the basement, which was mostly unfinished and dungeon-like.

Only one room in the unfinished part had a small window, the rest was windowless. The room with the window was a large, dark rock-wall space and had a furnace, a coal shute and a laundry shute which we as kids used to use to hide things or send messages across the house or get the cat into the basement very quickly. Behind the furnace was a narrow door that went into a small room, maybe 10x10, and in it there was a sealed door. Any normal adult would find this hidden room with a sealed door in a creepy basement pretty unsettling, but as kids it was much more so. We never really dared spend much time in there. We guessed the door may have been part of an underground network to other houses but never did know for sure.

Outside of that room there was a hallway that had stairs going up to the main floor, an entryway into a finished room, and what we called the paint closet, which was a 5x10 closet filled with paint but was always regarded as haunted by friends and family. It was just spooky: the light never worked right, it smelled damp and musty, and the walls were old rock or brick. The door to the closet was always kept closed and seemed in some way foreboding.

Anyway, the finished part of the basement is where I made my room. There was a pool table in there but it was large enough to accommodate my bed as well. My dad never really said anything about me moving in, he must have figured it was because of my brother though.

Sorry this is getting long. Continue?
>>
File: trypophobia5.jpg (38KB, 492x312px) Image search: [Google]
trypophobia5.jpg
38KB, 492x312px
>>18305274
Interesting
>>
>>18305274
see
>>18303630
I guess it is that one

>>18305309
Not everything is a meme mr reddit
>>
>>18305343
please, continue
>>
>>18305345
you people aren't even trying any more.
I could photoshop a better eggs in skin pic with a glue stick, safety scissors and a couple cosmo magazines.
It's only the oldest fucking meme on the planet and you post that example of it out of all the examples that exist?
Get the fuck back to facebook.
>>
>>18305423
do it faggot
>>
>>18305423
While I agree with the sentiment I would also like to see you do this.
>>
>>18305425
>>18305428
You know what, Now I'm fucking tempted.
I don't actually know where to get a bunch of cosmo mags but I know a place with a huge stack of old transworld mags(skateboarding).
That might be easier...
>>
>>18305434
if thread dies before you finish, you better make one
>>
>>18305423
>It's only the oldest fucking meme on the planet
lol no
>>
>>18305468
>wtf is esaggeration?
fixed that for ya
>>
>>18305482
and I typo'd my clever response. fuck this. I'm gonna play rimworld.
*closes fucking tab*
>>
>>18305343
As I said before the basement was regarded as a spooky place even by adults. I had had a few strange experiences even before moving in: once when I was four or five I was playing with some toys down there. I misplaced my Captain Power guy and spent a long time looking for it. I think I started to cry a little because every time I lost Captain Power I got pretty stressed. I started praying to Jesus (I ad just learned about this in Sunday school) to help me find him when I heard a voice, clear as someone standing next to me, say "look in the corner". It really startled me but I figured it was Jesus so I wasn't oo scared. I looked in all the corners of the room (two corners of the pool room had cabinets built in) and didn't find anything, but then I looked in the hallway, and sure enough, in a corner on the ground, there he was. This was surprising because I had looked everywhere, certainly there. I probably spent half an hour looking for this thing and I never saw it in plane sight on the floor?

I've never heard a disembodied voice like that since. Never had mental problems, never had to see a shrink. That was a real paranormal experience.

We also had some sleepovers with friends and slept in the basement, often under the pool table. Not sure why, but we did. All the kids either thought it was scary or fun and we'd always tell stories in the morning of the noises we heard and other strange things that happened during the night.

Forgot to mention there was a fireplace in the pool room, and it had a secret little cubby built into it. There was a decorative panel on it you could push out to reveal a hollow space. It was probably to store matches but who knows.
>>
>>18305309
I'm not afraid of it, I don't shrink away in terror. It just makes me grimace and have a skin crawl feeling so I want to stop looking at it. I wouldn't want to touch one of these frogs.

Like how heights make me uncomfortable too, and I'd rather be close to the ground.

Had this all my life, it was named recently, wasn't it?

Also,
>meme
Why do people use this and cuck so much in the context they shouldn't be used?
>>
File: edgar-allan-poe-national.jpg (24KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
edgar-allan-poe-national.jpg
24KB, 550x366px
>>18305555
This is similar to what the hidden room with the sealed off door looked like, except no window. Like I said, creepy.
>>
>>18305570
So yeah I started sleeping down there when I was nine or so. I started out not being too scared, but then my mind (and other things) started fucking with me. I started having nightmares and terrors, and I'd jump out of bed and run to the lightswitch but the lights wouldn't turn on. This happened to me countless times and started to really traumatize me. I'd sit there flicking the lightswitch and the lights would make a quick strobe and go out. On/off on/off. Sometimes the other lights in the other rooms worked, sometimes they didn't. I was pretty scared to go in the paint room in the middle of the night but I would anyway just to try the light in there. It usually worked but flickered a lot.

Anyway I'm gonna wrap this up. One night I got seriously freaked out while laying in bed, just my mind playing tricks on me type stuff and a kind of panick growing. I remember looking at my clock, the only source of light in the entire basement, and it flickered once. That did it, I jumped up and ran to turn on the lights, didn't work. Tried all the other lights in the basement, none worked. Now my heart is racing and I'm n full panick mode so, for the first time ever, I bolted up the stairs to get out of the basement. At the top of the concrete steps was a door, and it was fucking locked. It had a hook latch at the top I could barely reach by jumping, and it was latched close. I'm jumping as high as I can trying to knock the latch out, and I feel as if something is coming up the steps. I'm completely freaked at this point, crying. Give it one last good effort and knock the hook out of the loop and get the door open. I slept on the couch in the living room for a month after that (my mother was on her death bed in the living room so it really wasn't a great option).

Thinking back, if I had slipped while jumping on the top step (there was no landing) I could have died tumbling down the concrete steps.

Well, that's my story for >>18305261
>>
>>18304676
Grew up in the south georgia swamp and used to camp on our family land and we'd kill gators coming up to our campsite all the time. Good eating!
>>
>>18305343
Moar pleze im amuzed
>>
>>18305555
Liking this story
>>
>>18297209
Go post in a demon summoning thread fag
>>
>>18297209
they arent. whats your point?
>>
>>18305482
>>18305485
>I was only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>18294909
Yeah, I feel ya
There's this one vid of a guy who made an Emergency broadcast thing that was super creepy
I'd put the link but I forgot the name
>>
I have no intention of bragging in any way, shape, or form, but I don't have any phobias. Yes, I get the general jump on a jump scare, or hearing a noise late at night in the woods that doesn't seem normal that creates paranoia and fear, etc. But any sort of rational fear, irrational fear, or intimidation I don't, have and doesn't affect me. Its lead to some stupid deductions.
>>
>>18305261 here

>>18305607
I know that feeling of absolute panic. Having to experience that in nightmares is awful, and I have had similar experiences in real life as well. If anyone's interested, I can share some stories with you all.
>>
Male identical twins. Probably because of doppelganger shit. I have encountered many female identical twins and they seem okay. But it's the dudes that kind of freak me out. Up to some shady shit.
>>
>>18305485
>eggsageration
>>
this is a fear that only i have, i hate thinking about but it always creeps into my mind. so here it is.
mw and my brother always shared a room since we moved into our house and i always hated it and wanted my own room. so one summer we convinced my dad to move my brothers stuff to the office room (which is not occupied) and after that we moved my bed to the corner pf the room cuz i liked it there better, and btw on the bottom of my bed there are 2 sides, one has drawers one is just empty space, enough for someone to fit there. ive always feared that when i go to bed i think that someone is going to bed hiding in that space and planning to kill me. also theres an outlet there so i plug my charger there and i also fear that when i reach my hand down to pull the cord up that someone will grab my hand and pull me donw
>>
I have a phobia of paradoxes and looping logic. I dont get war flashbacks if I hear a paradox or something, but if I think about how Im forming my thoughts, and then I think about how I just thought about thinking about my thoughts, and how I had to think about that--etc. It puts me on edge and makes my anxiety kick in. The voice that comes on emergency stations scares me also, but thats due to always watching a missing children channel when I was a kid.
>>
>>18305485
>loses argument
>runs away like a pussy
I am actually Ok with this. better than doubling down on your retardation
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.