[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the best demon of Solomon for me to summon? I need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: QxaETKv.jpg (1MB, 2005x2048px) Image search: [Google]
QxaETKv.jpg
1MB, 2005x2048px
Who is the best demon of Solomon for me to summon? I need someone strong.
>>
Joe
>>
>>18292617
How many times do you have to summon these fags?
>>
>>18292798
As many times as your anus will allow before it breaks. Then ask for a new one to be given to you? Sacrifice they need it.
>>
Zepar looks like a cool dude. Summon him and be sure to buy him a drink.
>>
>>18292617
cant tell i seem to be blocked from these beings.
>>
>>18293070
Have you pledged yourself to Angels, God, etc?
>>
Don't. Find your guardian angel and get in contact with them instead. Summon divine assistance.
>>
1. What are you trying to do?
2. Have you considered summoning something that isn't a demon instead? The Ars Paulina may work better for you.
>>
>>18292617
Solomon
>>
>>18292617
does anyone have links to more information about summoning goetia or angels etc or saiuce to where i can find info am interested in this stuff
>>
>>18292798
It's not for you
>>
File: 1471285127303.gif (1MB, 292x278px) Image search: [Google]
1471285127303.gif
1MB, 292x278px
>>18293776
>>
>>18292617
Because demons don't have better things to do than be pestered by LARPers
>>
>>18292617
well i prettymuch just found somthing strange having to do with Asmoday so its probably him i wasnt even looking for it it just kindof happend but anyways i guess Asmoday is the way to go m8
>>18293229 Not really i pledge myself to myself and my true will but thats about it. Although predetors cant do to much to me at all well unless they want it to affect me and then i instantly revert to what i was as before it was done they would have to constantly maintain it forever on their own power or it wouldnt have much effect seeing as how my existance defends itself of its own accord and my own at the same time.
>>
>>18292617
dont you have a higher resolution version with easy to read text?
>>
File: sinbaddjinnequip.gif (1MB, 372x432px) Image search: [Google]
sinbaddjinnequip.gif
1MB, 372x432px
King Baal.
>>
>>18292617
Soros or Madeoff are breddy stronk. Summon Weishaupt for maximum damage.
>>
>>18294220
>Soros

>>18293766
>>>18278873
>>
Andreas is powerful but hes been know to kill and try to kill his summoners
>>
>>18294024
That run on sentence made my tummy hurt.
>>
>>18292617
They just look like animal people.
Boring.
>>
I like Raum, but that's preference.
>>
Furcas dude. Pyromancy
>>
If you communicate with demons are you doomed to hell?
>>
>>18292617
what I find fascinating about this list is that somehow it came to be and people just started adding more demons to the list. Who came up with this stuff?
>>
>>18294024
It's like every roleplay that has ever existed got compiled into a single post.
>>
>>18295842
Not if you do the protective signs right. Solomon's Keys are pretty much forcing Demons into indentured slavery for you. If you fuck it up and summon one unprotected, then yes you can have your soul taken.
>>
>>18296378
What if i try a friendly approce without forcing them
>>
do u all actually believe this stuff or what
>>
File: tumblr_nlzqgdEiat1u8sz60o1_400.jpg (14KB, 300x191px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlzqgdEiat1u8sz60o1_400.jpg
14KB, 300x191px
>>18292617
dude, just stick to card games
>>
>>18292617
I say to you againe, doe not call up Any that you cannot put downe; by the Which I mean, Any that can in Turne call up somewhat against you, whereby your Powerfullest Devices may not be of use. Ask of the Lesser, lest the Greater shall not wish to answer, and shall commande more than you.
>>
Whichever has the best butt.
>>
>>18292620

+ 1 for Joe.

Damn good guy.
>>
>>18292617
If you're coming to 4 chan for that, you shouldn't be fucking with it, anyways.
>>
>>18293592
pls elaborate
how do I do this
>>
These demons are all made up from the christian church and jews these demons are the demons of christian hell an you are only doomed to eternal fire even if you believe in so called jesus
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.