[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/ i'm from Chile, South America and i'm always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_5805.jpg (3MB, 5052x3368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5805.jpg
3MB, 5052x3368px
Hello /x/ i'm from Chile, South America and i'm always lurking this board, i don´t really know how to put this into words but i wanted to ask for your help identifying a symbol that i found yesterday doing some urban exploration.
To give you a little more context about it, i was visiting my hometown to celebrate halloween (small city) is a tradition of mine to spend it there, there are some abandoned places outside the town, one of them is this big building used as a rural milk factory (i think), i've entered before and it has a really cool dark basement, down there the walls are covered with a lot of symbols, normally i don't associate this place with any kind of supernatural or occult stuff, but this time i found a headless chicken down there (head was nowhere to be found) the vibe was creepy as hell and kind of heavy, i took some pictures, im going to upload some of them, if anyone is interested just tell me, Thanks.
Pic related is the entrance, the symbol in question is the big one (cross and circle kinda) maybe its nothing but any info would be cool
>>
File: IMG_5848.jpg (2MB, 4798x3456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5848.jpg
2MB, 4798x3456px
>>18292196
This is the headless chicken, this is the kind of place an animal could have ended up falling, but it lacks its head, and the body is intact meaning that it wasnt used for eating,
>>
>>18292196
Maybe it's just the sign of a gang or something? Are there any gangs nearby you know of?
>>
File: IMG_5849.jpg (2MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5849.jpg
2MB, 5184x3456px
>>18292219
not that i know of, this place is in middle of rural nowhere and is outside the city, i was thinking maybe it is some political party symbol from this country i don't really know.
pic is the basement, looks brighter than it actually is because of the iso manipulation on the cam
>>
I tried googling "crescent moon over cactus" with no luck.. I'm not really sure what it is
>>
>>18292319
I would look into it. Maybe there are some other places nearby. Tunnels, abandoned buildings etc. Maybe the same signs pop up there too. Or ask someone who lives close. If you are up for a little investigating.
>>
File: 1478039629052.jpg (52KB, 355x897px) Image search: [Google]
1478039629052.jpg
52KB, 355x897px
>>18292319
Also i did a reverse image search on Google but i got nothing.
>>
>>18292196
Looks familiar, do you live near Temuco or in that general area?
>>
>>18292196
Donde andabai webiando ctm, que onda esa wea, te van a penar a la noche kliao por aweonao xD

btw nice mistery you got there op.
>>
>>18292196
Wena culiao, ojala que no te pille el diablo

No idea what the symbol is though, maybe someone just made it up?
>>
Not Occult. Looks like the symbol from game Vampire the Masquerade.
Sorry, just kids trying to be edgy.
https://www.google.com/search?q=vampire+the+masquerade&client=tablet-android-samsung&prmd=isvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj5o9ii4YjQAhVL4iYKHSQIBYcQ_AUIBygB&biw=1280&bih=800#imgrc=KemskR1VSp3TsM%3A
>>
>>18292373
Well maybe it has an actual occult meaning and it was put on the cover of the game because it's occult and it's a fucking game about vampires.

Also, the crescent moon isn't connected to the cross in op's pic
>>
Yes, yes I don't care about any of that other stuff. On to the sign.

Looks like someone took the standby symbol, orientated down and added a Trishula.
Here's a hack interpretation, the Trishula and Trident represent wielding power, the standby button represents not turning power on or off but in stasis. Ergo someone might be implying that a potential power is at bay.

Though honestly I think someone just was pissing about and I wouldn't pay it mind. Also I know it's an atrocious mess of a board but keep your eye out for generals on topics since you're more likely to find more people interested in symbolism browsing that thread in general than people browsing the catalog for any myriad of things. >>18223459
>>
File: IMG_5838.jpg (2MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5838.jpg
2MB, 5184x3456px
>>18292352
I would love to, but sadly i have to leave town today, if people is interested enough i will come back to investigate further

>>18292358
no, its Atacama

>>18292361
>>18292372
weas que pasan en halloween po perro, les pido ayuda si cachan algo

>>18292373
doesn`t quite looks like it desu

>>18292380
great! thanks, really good info
>>
>>18292378
The VtM logo is just an Ankh shaped into a dagger or vice versa. No real mystery there, represents life.
>>
Yay, nice to see other chileans over here.
Cool pictures anyway, choroy.
>>
>>18292405
>weas que pasan en halloween po perro, les pido ayuda si cachan algo
your spanish is slum tier
>>
>>18292196
>i'm from Chile
Same here man, which city? This doesn't look like any symbol I've seen before, certainly not from a political party
>>
Why do chileans always need to point out from where they come from?
It is some kind of insecurity ?
Anyways, that symbol might be related with natives of your country.
As far as i know there are many indigenous people, each one with a different religion
>>
>>18293042
This is probably for regional based spooks,
and..
>Why do chileans always need to point out from where they come from?
It is some kind of insecurity ?
What the shit, is it current here chileans always poiting out that?
>>
>>18292418
This. It's a symbol associated with life and immortality in ancient Egyptian religion, and vampires are immortal. It's the same reason goths wear ankhs. Really doesn't go any deeper than that.
>>
>>18293042
why did you need to namefag
>>
>>18292196
Kinsa looks like an ankh but not sealed.
>>
File: Sin título.jpg (4MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.jpg
4MB, 5184x3456px
>>18292405
Found the qt chilean ghost waifu.

no but seriously wtf is this?
>>
>>18292209
Looks like regular macumba.
>>
>>18292372
El Trauco csm.
>>
>>18292196
It's just a graffiti tag.
They used two colours to paint it.
If it were painted for any occult reasons they would've used chalk or justone colour.
And it wouldn't have an outline, that shows craftsmanship. I've done graffiti for about 7 years now.

So yeah, just a tag
>>
File: 2016-10-11 12.15.23.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-11 12.15.23.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
>>18292405
How it's going?

I took this one in Copiapo.

Don't know about your symbol, looks like typical wiccan or irish runes.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.