[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General - Dia De Los Muertos Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 358
Thread images: 46

File: altar-1.jpg (67KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
altar-1.jpg
67KB, 625x415px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18289793
>>
FIRST
>>
File: devil-1427639_960_720.jpg (259KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
devil-1427639_960_720.jpg
259KB, 720x720px
Offering readings stil from previous thread
Gonna be around for about an hour I think.
Maybe a little more.
I need your first name and age.
Please provide feedback as I am an inexperienced reader.
Serious inquiries discouraged.
>>
>>18291813

From prior thread

>>18291814
>>
Hey.. I am the new guy from last thread.
My first name is Modar, 20 years old.
>>
>>18291813
Mari, 22
What do L think of me? What does C think of me?
Thanks. :)
>>
>>18291813
Salah

Will I get another chance to be with Raven?
(Kind of serious but let's see what happens)
>>
>>18291819
Lol is your name actually Modar?
>>
>>18291822
why not ?
>>
>>18291813
Emil

Today starts a change in my life. Some plans I had I don't really want to go through with. I want to change things a lot, but there's a lot I want to keep the same. I'm struggling to find out what to do. Maybe you can give me some guidance?
>>
>>18291819
Try and quote the reader. They get too many replies and air-queries are not a priority.
>>
>>18291819
>>18291813

Aha, apparently people provide further details, so here goes..
I feel completely passive. I want nothing. I am not exactly depressed, but definitelyI find it hard to get excited.
However, I have a vague feeling that I am on the verge of a new , higher spiritual level.
Currently I am in Med school just because it is the best option in my country, but I don't want to take part in the futile rat race celled life.
I yearn for something higher than myself, be it god or nature or anything.
>>
File: Cups07.jpg (79KB, 300x505px) Image search: [Google]
Cups07.jpg
79KB, 300x505px
>>18291818
answered in prior thread
>>18291820
L
>Seven of Rods reversed
some sort of paranoid feelings, feelings of competition
C
>Seven of Cups reversed
overly idealistic notions about romance
>>
>>18291856
First one seems right.
Second one I'll have t
I meditate on.
Thanks. :)
>>
File: Major06.jpg (85KB, 300x505px) Image search: [Google]
Major06.jpg
85KB, 300x505px
>>18291821
>The Lovers reversed
poor communication, no spiritual connection
>>
>>18291863
>>18291856
I'll have to meditate on it***
>>
>>18291813
Roderick
>>
>>18291876
General reading, please.
>>
>>18291865
The male looks so sad holy shit. Is that what love is really like being a male.
>>
>>18291813
Bella
What does C like about me
>>
File: Coins02.jpg (85KB, 300x505px) Image search: [Google]
Coins02.jpg
85KB, 300x505px
>>18291838
Mind
>Seven of Swords
adaptability, flexibility, strategic mind games, new approaches, watch out for tricks
Physical World
>Seven of Cups reversed
major change in your life, deep soul searching in order, be brutally honest with yourself, you are faced with multiple choices at this time in your life
Spirit
>Two of Pentacles
financial decisions, ambition, tendency to worry excessively about money

Is money more important than personal satisfaction?
>>
>>18291881
He's a closet homosexual trapped in the confines of a heterosexual relationship, simply to please the conventional ideals of his parents. He's living a lie everyday. He doesn't enjoy sex. He doesn't enjoy cuddling. He can't look his wife in the eye when he tells her he loves her back.
>>
File: 1477733970821.png (208KB, 927x741px) Image search: [Google]
1477733970821.png
208KB, 927x741px
>>18291883
I guess it is when you need money to move out and get a place of your own.

In this case money ==> personal satisfaction

Oh well. None of your read really resonated, but I probably expected too much from random cards. Hope you enjoy your new found hobby senpai.
>>
File: Wands09.jpg (84KB, 300x505px) Image search: [Google]
Wands09.jpg
84KB, 300x505px
>>18291854
You didn't ask anything so I just drew a card asking what you need to hear right now
Spilled card
>Knight of Pentacles reversed
lacking motivation, desires things but no commitment to go through the hard work to earn them, bores easily, unfocused on career and future
card i drew (what you need to hear)
>Nine of Rods reversed
stubborn as fuck, needing full control, used to getting your own way, alienation, not learning from past mistakes

looks like u need to shape up and maybe be more open minded to what others have to say
>>
File: 1475856528546.jpg (442KB, 694x972px) Image search: [Google]
1475856528546.jpg
442KB, 694x972px
>>18291876
>>18291882
i'm tired guys i think i'm done for the day sorry
>>
>>18291898
You're pulling a lot of reversals. Are you using a single deck or did you double your deck?
>>
>>18291898
hmmm that is extremely accurate. My family and close friends say I
am extremely stubborn and rigid, like my dad, which is causing tension in the family because he also wants me to go his was in everything, and I refuse to be controlled.
I actually don't know what to do about these issues.. I don't know how to progress.
>>18291902
>>
>>18291902
Damn you. But fair enough. Rest well.
>>
>>18291904
Readers....shuffle your decks before you wreck yourself....please..
>>
Looking to trade. Doing tarot, RW. Any queries are fine. Not great at generals but I'm happy to try.
>>
>>18291813
Jacob
Should I pursue the girl I'm thinking about
>>
>>18291973
What's RW?
>>
>>18292049
Rider-Waite. It's just a type of deck.
>>
File: 1465174963731.jpg (1MB, 1597x988px) Image search: [Google]
1465174963731.jpg
1MB, 1597x988px
>>18291904
well the way i shuffle just allows for a lot of reversals
it's a single deck
and the spilled card the way i laid it out just was reversed
>>
>>18291813
Robert
Are things going to work out well between us?
>>
>>18292044
>>18292126
Read the thread >>18291902
>>
>>18292132
Oh, sorry. Have a good rest
>>
Trading if anyone is around.
>>
>>18291813
Patty, 19
Will I ever be less of a piece of shit?
>>
>>18292172

What is your query?
>>
>>18292214
Hi. Wondering if his feelings for me will return. What info do you need from me?
What's your query? I just need your gender
>>
>>18292222
>them quads
>44:22
Rolling for the lucky read
>>
File: shaman-woman.jpg (35KB, 400x490px) Image search: [Google]
shaman-woman.jpg
35KB, 400x490px
I want to trade a reading. I will read Lenormand for you in return.
>>
>>18292241
Ye. I got you. What's your query.
>>
to any anon reading:

male aries 4/17/88

I'm looking for a job, will I get lucky soon?
>>
File: MW78_2.jpg (45KB, 280x437px) Image search: [Google]
MW78_2.jpg
45KB, 280x437px
>>18292246
I have two questions that bother me. But if one can only be answered today, I will wait for another day.
Female
28 years
Virgo

I want to GIT GOOD. I feel like I am in a hopeless situation with my student loans, and it seems that it will never be paid off, and I am stuck losing so much money on a monthly basis. Also, I "woke up" after 9/11, and have been interested in the occult and paranormal stuff. Apparently shamanism is not right for me, and I would need hallucinogenic plants to get there. I can't go that route, so I have been wondering/wandering with knowledge and not knowing where or how to focus it. Voodoo? Wicca? Asatru? None at all?
>>
>>18292222

>Check those dubs

I will ask the same, male.

I did two spreads, one to know where you stand right now and another for past, present and future.

For right now, it seems that he still has feelings for you, so rule out the ''return'' part. Good so far, that said there are indeed changes of perspectives in the two of you, a lot of judgement .

Try to smooth things over the next time you two talk, dont fight but dont apologize either, try to work it out together and the likely outcome will be great, two of cups.

But again, be extremely careful of smoothing things out, dont complicate things more since the Heriophant Reversed its shown as an alternative path.

Thats all i got, i hope it brings you some clarity.
>>
>>18292269
I've never done an occult read before so I'll be happy to try! I can do both.
I'm female, 22.
Wondering if he has romantic feelings for me and how I can get him to express them. Thanks. :) I'll start on yours now. If my reply is slow, don't worry, I haven't ditched, I just like to meditate on the cards before I reply.
>>
>>18292271
Thanks, meng, and nice dubs! I'll be right back with yours.
>>
>>18292269
Not that anon, but I scried this for you. I saw a witchy looking woman (not green and comical, literal wiccan looking). She had dark makeup on and a sly smile on her face. She was wearing a hoodish veil that was purple along with purple clothing, purple = magic. I take this as wicca, maybe. For me I'd just like a love reading for this month.
>>
>>18292271
>The Sun, Queen of Cups, Seven of Wands, Knight of Wands, and Six of Wands
I don't know what you're going through with the girl you're asking about, but she still has feelings for you. For her feelings I drew The Sun and The Queen of Cups, which has a pretty obvious meaning. However, for what is keeping you apart, I got Seven of Wands. This could be a myriad of things. It could mean that she feels she is too overwhelmed with things like work or school, maybe there's another guy, maybe she feels intimidated by a situation in your life (are you currently seeing someone?), maybe she's still battling with a few residual negative feelings. The Knight of Wands advises you to be passionate and courageous in your pursuit of her, if you want her back. The outcome looks positive with the Six of Wands. :) Any questions?
>>
Up in the air for anyone, even a one-card reading or a quick intuition is perfectly fine.

f/19/aries

Troubled about how I should proceed with this guy. (typical, I know...)
>>
>>18292297
None at all, thank you very much for the read and i wish luck to both of us on our love problems :)
>>
>>18292277
Here is yours. I did a 5 card spread with Lady in the center.

Heart/Dog (Lady) Ship/Tower
Heart and Dog is really positive. He has feelings and interest in you, and it might be genuine. Dog represents loyalty and friendliness.

I think the Ship/Tower combo means that you have started the relationship journey, but the outcome is a long way away. Tower represents sturdiness, so it doesn't seem like the relationship is wavering or weak.

>how can he express his feelings?
I think I can only draw two cards for this.
Heart/Letter
I think this means that he needs to spell it out in writing. If you are seeing each other face to face regularly, and is too shy to say it out loud, then he should write it out.
>>
File: Hecate-picture.jpg (28KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Hecate-picture.jpg
28KB, 600x400px
>>18292290
That reminds me of the pictures I found of Hecate. pic related
>>
>>18292269
For the financial read:
>Strength, The Emperor, The Hanged Man, Knight of Pentacles, Two of Cups.
First off, just wow. I'm actually both surprised and intimidated by the lack of Pentacles in this reading. I did one reading for you and ended up shuffling again because I did not understand what the card for trying to tell me. What amazed me though is that Strength and the Emperor showed up next to each other in both reads, which is incredible, too, as I cut my deck at least 15 times and then shuffle again for a few seconds. So let's begin...
Okay, so I got Strength and The Emperor as the situation. I was pretty confused, as, to me, these seem like pretty damn positive cards. Then I got The Hanged Man as the clarifier and it clicked for me. In your financial situation, you feel you are lacking power, vision, and control over your life. Totally natural for what you're going through, and I feel about about that student debt.
For advice I got Knight of Pentacles. I believe this card is advising you to be more cautious with your money if you haven't been already. Maybe go through your expenses and start trimming the fat and getting rid of excess.
As the outcome, I got Two of Cups. I don't think this will mean everything will suddenly be super great, but I do think that it is telling you that you will find balance with your finances in time if you become more like the Knight of Pentacles.
Starting on your occult reading now.
>>
File: il_340x270.503539561_dtri.jpg (38KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.503539561_dtri.jpg
38KB, 340x270px
>>18292290
Do you have a particular question? I didn't read all of your post, lol.

Hecate again.
>>
>>18292339
Specific? Not really. Just what you see in terms of romance for me this month. Thanks.
>>
>>18292324
Btw, the woman in that painting looks a lot like me. Kinda spooky!!!
>>
I'm unsure who's doing reaading at the moment. I think Wyrd? Medicine? Either way I'd a appreciate a reading.

>>18291004

I got skipped over last night
>>
File: HERMSTONE3-540x800.jpg (87KB, 540x800px) Image search: [Google]
HERMSTONE3-540x800.jpg
87KB, 540x800px
>>18292367
Three card draw
Mice/Lady/Mountain

Oh, this does not bode well, anon. Watch out for a woman that puts you in a relationship or situation that eats away at you, like the Mice. Mountain means that you will struggle to get away from her.
>>
>>18292269
> The Magician, Queen of Pentacles, Eight of Pentacles, Empress
First of all, I'm going to say yes, you should continue to pursue the occult. Don't be discouraged.
Gee, Pentacles. Thanks for showing up NOW.
Anyways, the Magician says don't you stop pursuing!
I don't believe the Pentacles cards have any other meaning in this spread other than to point you in the direction of the Earth element, which I believe is Wicca. I feel very strongly this is the direction you should go, especially since the Pentacles were clarified by The Empress, who I view as the mother, and I think represents Mother Earth in this spread. ;) any questions?
>>
>>18292384
Can I get back to you on that? I am leaving to go to class. I might do a few more readings then. Been waiting on a second reading, but time is pressing.
>>
>>18292324
Thanks! This is much appreciated. Let me know what you think of the reads I did for you.
>>
File: horned silohette.jpg (23KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
horned silohette.jpg
23KB, 500x500px
>>18292387
About to leave for a bit. I wonder then about the basic tenants of Wicca. "All paths lead to the same light." I seriously feel strong cynicism toward Wicca, namely the hypocritical people involved and the Llewellyn publishing company that promotes the religion. Nearly all of their books are trash. So I feel negative toward their knowledge. Nearly all of the Wiccans I have spoken to online/offline piss me off. I am sorry to slam the path, but I had been harboring this negativity for a few years. I hope others that are Wiccan can chime in. I mean to come back and do a few more readings later. Maybe some can suggest gods/goddesses to follow up on? I already like Cernunnos, Ceridwen, Hecate, Hathor, White Buffalo Woman, etc. Looking forward to input when I come back.
>>
>>18292407
My cousin's wife is a practicing Wiccan, and while I do not know much about their paths, I do know that her fellow Wiccans are fantastic humans. Maybe find an actual Wiccan to speak to in person? Or maybe look into other magic that involves the Earth elements. :) I feel strongly that your pursuits should follow the path of the Empress/Pentacles.
>>
File: witch-doctor3.jpg (174KB, 288x432px) Image search: [Google]
witch-doctor3.jpg
174KB, 288x432px
I know its been a century and a day since I posted, but I wanted to comment on Wyrd Medicine's reading of the lenormand.

Very legit, I enjoy reading your posts with it, it speaks well with you.

I read your post requesting reading, and as some of the other readers will know, I have a knack for assisting people find paths that vibe with them.

Ill monitor the thread, and hopefully hear back from you, would love to help.
>>
>>18291373
>>18291830
>newhelp asking for a relationship reading
did you get a girlfriend?
>>
Someone asked me to do a scry for them, so here it is.

I saw an image of cold. Not snow or ice or anything visual, simply cold. Then that unfolded out to be a snow covered mountain, with a thunderstorm on top. But that thunderstorm wasn't a normal one, it was sort of lingering, perhaps charging. One thing was certain, it was staying by the mountain. I tried to leave to go witness some other scenery, and I came back. A thunderstorm, more like a highstorm if you've read the stormlight archive, over a white mountain. Blue and white. Soon enough I noticed a hole in the mountain, and entered. It switched from a far off view, to a up close one. I saw the history of the cave, so to speak, and it went from somewhat bleak, to something nice. A torch on the wall here, a fur there, it went from merely a shelter from the outside, on it's way to an enjoyable... home, I suppose. I want to use dwelling, but home feels more appropriate, although it's not quite the right word to use either. Then there was, well, life in the cave. Another person, or... well, I wasn't technically there, so I should say -a- person is there, although she was always there, it seems, just... hiding herself? Showing herself now? Able to show herself now? Unsure.

She said to me softly, "thank you". I wasn't sure how to respond. Of course? You're welcome? I eventually settled on it was no problem. I tried to leave, and could tell there was something else there, something more needed to be done. I thought about offering my return later, but that didn't seem... kind? I settled on a simple kiss goodbye, and as contact was made, the scry was over.
>>
>>18292425
sévis!! Long time no see! How are you?
Happy that you're around! :)
>>
>>18292431
he is crushing on sailor moon anon.
>>
>>18292435
Im never far, I monitor the thread from time to time, work has been keeping me busier than I like and is a complicated situation.

Im about as well as I can expect, amazing in some respects, worse off in others, its been an adjustment, thank you so much for asking...

I may pop in IRC later, miss ya'all.
>>
>>18292425
Sèvis! I was here yesterday I think (Halloween so I thought it was appropriate) and I just wanted to tell you, your reading came true. Not sure if you saw the post. Nice to see you here!
>>
>>18292443
Aye, please do, I have some good ones to share, miss you as well my friend :)
>>
>>18292444
I want to hear about it! Please tell story!!!
>>
>>18292425
YOUUUU
get on skype if you have tiime. <3 <3
>>
>>18292444
oh! good.. I think? Sometimes my readings are bad and I hope theyre not accurate... which reading? Do you have a post to the thread?

>>18292453
Ill try and start it up here in a minute, I hate skype. Good to see you though!
>>
>>18292465
I'd be willing to hop on IRC and PM you on there. # o#

I hope read your post. It sounds like some new things in life have you bustling since we last spoke.
>>
>>18292438
Oh dear...
>>
>>18292471
sounds good im there now
>>
>>18292448
>>18292465
Nothing major you just predicted something that would happen to me in college, and lo and behold it actually did. Not great :/ but then you said something positive after that so I hope you were right about that too. I will let you know if so, it's still early days so I won't expect it to happen for a while.
>>
>>18292438
Which one? There are like three.
>>
>>18292479
I PM'd youuuuu
>>
File: CuanhfHVUAANuID.jpg (225KB, 983x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CuanhfHVUAANuID.jpg
225KB, 983x1200px
>>18292431
>>18292435
Aha, isn't this awkward...
>>
>>18292480
wait wait what did I say was going to happen to you in college? Good and bad? Please forgive me I do a lot of readings and i dont know if I recall this one.
>>
>>18292392
Oh yeahs sure. No problem.
>>
>>18292495
Meant to quote >>18292438, not Alari. So awkward.
>>
>>18292497
Oh just that I'd have a roommate I don't get along with. When I first moved in, I remembered your read and I was like "lol fail" but she's turned out to be kind of bitch so your prediction came true. I don't really vibe with my roommates in general actually. It's nothing major and I'll get through this, which you also implied so yeah. Hm. There you go.
>>
>>18292425
It is good to see you. How are you doing? Hope life is playing nice with you.
>>
>>18292513
oh yes I remember now, sorry about the roommate.
If it helps any, I dont think its entirely her fault, she has mitigating circumstances that have made her contract bitchitis. Shes struggling a lot right now.

I have every confidence youre going to do fine. The problems will feel big, but they wont be ultimately, keep your head up.

>>18292517
Life is... interesting at least. Im not sure its nice, but its full at the moment. Lots of stuff happening, I hope you are well.
>>
>>18292495
>>18292503
It's alright dear, that happens :3
How are you doing?
>>
>>18292528
Ahaha. Made me laugh. Thanks. Hope to see you around more.
>>
File: dis-gon-b-gud.jpg (44KB, 603x358px) Image search: [Google]
dis-gon-b-gud.jpg
44KB, 603x358px
>>18292431
>>18292438
>>18292495
>>
>>18292530
Quite well, thank you! Excited for the holiday tomorrow :) What about you, it seems your health has improved?
>>
>>18292495
>>18292540
were you the one who did readings on sunday? they looked really good but i was too late :(
>>
>>18292540
Aye, I'm doing much better, thank you, getting everything back in place now. :)
Good to see you around as well.
Tomorrow seems to be a quiet day for us, just prayers.
I also enjoyed seeing you reading in case that was you, sad I was too late to catch you, hope you can do more!
>>
File: CfM_XDcUkAAZPZA.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
CfM_XDcUkAAZPZA.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
>>18292573
Oh, thank you! This means a lot, I'm struggling to learn and my bf is a very insistent teacher.
I suppose I could use the practice, if you still want a reading?
Just give me gender, sign and the name of your favorite book :D

>>18292582
I'm so happy to hear you're recovering well!
Believe it or not, I get excited about religious holidays. I'm even taking a vow of silence for the day :)
>>
File: Ccmoj7FUsAA-oXP.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Ccmoj7FUsAA-oXP.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
>>18292573
And query, haha, I always forget to ask for the query!
>>
>>18292604
>>18292608
i hate to admit it but i dont read much. anyway im a male aries and i just wanted a love reading. i understand if you dont want to do it though.
>>
>>18292604
Awesome, you're in the right place to learn and practice, if you need anything I can hel you with let me know dear :)

Aye, and we already have a lot of religious holidays, even not being Catholic anymore I still have a big Christian influence.
>>
>>18292608
are you and new help a couple?
>>
File: Coij6m2VMAUAXBr.jpg (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Coij6m2VMAUAXBr.jpg
74KB, 500x500px
>>18292627
Oh. Books usually tell a lot about people, which helps me, but I'll try this either way. Also, I'm assuming you're straight looking for future love? I *really* hope I'm right, because I wouldn't be good with generals, and no time to re-do until the 3rd :( Sorry if I messed up.

You/Her: 5 of Pentacles/9 of Pentacles
Circumstance: Queen of Cups, supported by 4 of Pentacles and Queen of Pentacles, reversed.
Advice/Outcome: 3 of Pentacles, Ace of Pentacles

That's a lot of Pentacles. And I swear I shuffled it right! Anyway, on to the reading.
Interesting contrast between 5 and the 9 of Pentacles. It seems your potential girlfriend will be quite well off, at least, she'll be doing much better than you, socially and financially.
It also seems that the moment you meet will be a very sweet and romantic one, full of emotion. If I dare say, it looks like it could be something out of a romantic comedy! It also seems like your differences in social class will not matter at all, so there's no reason to feel self-conscious, if this makes you insecure. At the same time, you might have to prove that you are not after her money, and you'll have this opportunity through a project you'll share. I can't tell what kind of project, but it's something you'll both be willing to be a part of. The cooperation will bring out your best features and your self-sufficiency and she'll be able to see you are not after her money. And this is when your new relationship will start :)

All of this just looks very good, anon. I hope I have helped, and wish you good luck!

>>18292647
It's pretty much impossible to get rid of the Christian influence here, when so much of our culture is based off it. I'm particularly not fond of the idea of Jesus, but we go along with it -sigh-

>>18292666
>those trips
No.
>>
>>18292694
holy shit theres this older woman who is rich af and i thought she was flirting with me but i thought she was just messing with me. i dont know what the project is but i guess im getting laid! thank you sailor moon anon!
>>
>>18292694

W-wanna read me?
>>
>>18292694
are you dating bv?
>>
>>18291808
>celebrating a taco eater holiday

build wall pedro.
>>
Where da scryers at?
>>
>>18292721
Bacterial vaginitis?
>>
>>18292742
omg i think this every time i see it too.
>>
>>18292750
I meant vaginosis, but yeah. I'm glad I'm not the only one. I had to ask.
>>
File: 93_Hecate_2014.jpg (43KB, 425x672px) Image search: [Google]
93_Hecate_2014.jpg
43KB, 425x672px
>>18292419
I am back! I think I found a decent Wiccan that owns the magic store down the hill from me. But she is such a diamond in a rough. Also, I feel horrendously cynical when it comes to SPELLCASTING. I feel silly about it. I do like the readings from the anon in
>>18292399
>>18292387
>>18292331
Thank you so much. Very insightful! For paths, I hope the anon in >>18292425 can help me out. I know that the nature spirit and sacred animal side of things really sounds good to me. I can make any sacred alter I want. I don't have to do wand/athame/goblet like they do in Wicca (which seems remarkably ripped off from Celtic Druid traditions).

I am not supposed to allow my cyncism get the better of me, then I become too negative for people around me. I just can't help it though.

I am willing to do some readings from Lenormand if anyone is interested.
>>
>>18292758
What info do you need?
>>
>>18292758
i'd like a reading! Whats my next bf like to me?
>>
>>18292742
>>18292750
>>18292757

he use to be a reader here on div, someone mentioned he was dating some new girl he met
>>
>>18292758
wanna traaade?

I saw you already got a few reads.

I'm interested in doing what's best for my wellbeing
What I can do on my own to help heal my anxiety problem?
>>
>>18292762
diviners seem to have bad luck in that area of life. hope it goes well for them
>>
>>18292760
>>18292758
Quoting myself and you, because sometimes I forget to announce what

1.name
2.gender
3. specific question
>>
>>18292758
Sams anon that did your reads earlier here! Let me know how it goes with the Wiccan down the hill from you sometime. I'm always on here, so I'll look out for you.
Also, could you give me an outlook for if that guy I asked about earlier and I will get back together this year?
>>
>>18292768
Eric
Male
Is there a nice short or medium length girl that is cute in my future or one that I may marry one day?
>>
>>18292768

Nicholas
Male
My path forks. Should I pursue prestigious educational attainment, inclusion in clandestine service, or are both achievable jointly?
>>
>>18292768
I remember you.

Long time no see.
>>
>>18292768
Trev
Male
I've been feeling severely depressed these past few months and am starting to question if I'm doing ok... Am I?
>>
>>18292768
>>18292758
>>18292771
And in case you don't want to find that info again, the name is Mari. Female, 22.
>>
>>18292758
Nick
Male
How are my romantic affairs looking?
Thanks.
>>
>>18292768
1. Keys
2. Female
3. How do I do what the I Ching reading instructed?
>>
>>18292768
cole
male
is my art worth pursuing? I just don't feel like I'm on the right path in life and I'm at a loss really
>>
>>18292768
Luiz
Male
How can I live a happy life? I feel that anything I might do is meaningless and that I'll never be satisfied with my life, true happiness seems unachievable to me.
>>
>>18292721
i think they are. she said her bf teaches her tarot and bv has a habit of picking students and dating them
>>
>>18292768
sara
female
whats my next bf like to me?
>>
>>18292768
Jacob
Male
Is the girl I'm thinking of worth pursuing
>>
>>18292768
Edward
Male
I would like to know if I will one day have any kids. Whether they will be male, female, and how they will be like. Thank you.
>>
>>18292771
It has already gone well. She is very nice and not narrow-minded. I have had the same problems with die-hard Christians that used to shove the Bible down my throat. But I skipped classes held in her store about bottle protection spells, rose herb magic, and moon herb magic. I wanted nothing to do with that. Yet, your cards says that I should look into it more.
>Will you get back together with him?
Tower/Mountain and a third card to clarify: Bouquet
The two of you are currently isolated. This makes me think from my earlier reading about how Tower came up then, next to Ship. I was about to ask if you were in a long-distance relationship. I am starting to believe that more strongly. Mountain means that there is an obstacle that is blocking you two from being on the same level or together period. If you can overcome that Mountain, there will be joy or a pleasant surprise awaiting you (represented by Bouquet.)
>>
>>18292768
Emily/female
What's the next personal obstacle I will face?
>>
>>18292768
Amethyst
female
Will P and I be together again, will we speak to eachother this year?
>>
>>18292807
I don't think it hurts to try. And I believe their are other types of Earth element divination as well. I was reading an article not too long ago about stuff like that. I'll try to find it for you!

Wow, you're very talented! Yes, we're long distance, and we do have a mountain to overcome. Thankfully it's not another person. There was some hurtful words exchanged that caused the end of our relationship and while we're still really close, we had been having trouble for months and he's afraid to invest fully again out of fear of more turmoil. I understand. We're working on it. And yes! We're long distance. I'm in the southeast USA and he's in Juneau, AK. :((
>>
>>18292807
>>18292825
Thank you for your time and energy by the way. :) You're a fantastic reader. I've seen your work on here before.
>>
>>18292765
Sounds ok with me.
Tree represents your overall health, both mental and physical

Clover/Scythe (Tree) Dog/Mountain
Life has suddenly given you a swift kick in the gonads. This is coming from Clover/Scythe. The second half is really confusing me. I think Dog/Mountain is telling me that you are falling through one unstable situation after another, and it's such a huge obstacle that your mental health is taking a toll. All I can say is to suggest that you find your center and meditate on it. What do you need to do to refocus and become stable again? What are you doing to allow it to be a huge Mountain for you?
>>
>>18292768
jan
female
will i be able to apply to college this year?will i be accepted to the college i want to go to?
>>
>>18292799
You really need to know facts before stating jargon considered rumors. I am one of his students and he does not cross the line with us nor does he attempt to. It is as simple as, he is our teacher and nothing more.
>>
>>18292833
That's exactly what happened.
It's not the first time either, though. Around the same time a little bit later in the year, last year this happened. Different situations, but they toppled like dominoes and knocked me down for a couple of months.

I'm trying to figure out what I can do to make myself stronger against being so rustled.

What did you want your read on? :)
>>
>>18292841
that's a load of shit and you know it. handmaiden go
>>
i need practice with my pendulum again,i did some readings here probably two months ago.I'll need a name,gender,and question that can be answered with yes or no
((you can also put in a trival question,aka you would know the answer to but i dont))

I also have a tarot deck but with that ill need your help also with interpreting the cards
>>
>>18292853
Anna
Will I ever find the type of person that I'm looking for in life to have a beautiful family life with?
>>
File: CwNgdtTXEAAklD3.jpg (66KB, 564x848px) Image search: [Google]
CwNgdtTXEAAklD3.jpg
66KB, 564x848px
anyone here believes in vampires? (supernatural ones and not lifestyle or psychic)
>>
>>18292853
Will I lose my virginity in the next 10 months
>>
>>18292853

(Binary questions work, or just yes/no?)

Nick
Male
Stay in America and play or go to Africa to play?
>>
>>18292841
are you jealous? don't worry, you might be next when he's done with her
>>
>>18292853
A
Female
Does he like me?
This is 100% trivial, I already know the answer but I'd be happy to help especially as love queries are so common.'
>>
>>18292859

There is lots of weird shit out there. I don't actively believe or disbelieve it.
>>
>>18292825
Yes, please that would be great. Good god! That distance! Can't believe I hit the nail on the head with that one.

>>18292790
What I Ching reading exactly?

>>18292775
Clover/Coffin/Stars
Great. Another confusing reading. You are going to meet a girl that you think matches the description you are looking for, but the relationship is going to end abruptly. Stars I think is the aftermath, a light at the end of the tunnel. You will find a girl to marry, but she might not be exactly what you described.
>>
>>18292833
jk found your query

So I pulled King of Pentacles as your current best course of action for well being.

You have the skill. You have the tools. You just need to think about how to use and apply them. It will take a little bit of meditation and planning. Maybe some cleverness.

But there's strength there.
Think about the assets you have and how you can apply them.

Isn't that always one of the hardest parts? Hahahaha I run into that in my own life.

I wish I had pulled a more clearcut answer for you, but I did not.
>>
>>18292857
i got a yes

i pulled some cards just to test myself 6 of cups and a calcification card temperance. so i know that 6 of cups means having multiple choices and temperance is finding balance
hmm...
>>
>>18292863
name is Sam
>>
>>18292876
And if you're trying to find a method that suits your abilities, you could always try creating your own based on what calls out to you.

You don't have to follow a strict form.

Often times, the form is merely a way to amplify and focus your will.
>>
>>18292863
Unfortuantely...you're gonna die a virgin. Rip
>>
>>18292876
>Clover/Coffin/Stars
>Great. Another confusing reading. You are going to meet a girl that you think matches the description you are looking for, but the relationship is going to end abruptly. Stars I think is the aftermath, a light at the end of the tunnel. You will find a girl to marry, but she might not be exactly what you described.

O-oh...why would the relationship end suddenly if you don't mind me asking? I feel like its probably my fault for some reason, not to beat myself down or anything, but something in my gut just tells me that.
>>
>>18292863
I got a no
8 of swords ,tied up around swords holding self back from something ?.I know this card is like being bounded and gaged but you could free yourself if you wanted
(ill pull cards for each question just to test myself)
>>
>>18292852
No, no it's not.
>>18292869
I have no reason to be jealous of anything or anyone. Thanks for playing though.
>>
>>18292876
the i ching reading I got that said I needed to focus on making friends.
>>
>>18292883
Thank You! I've had a bit of a dry spell for awhile now when it comes to love and its gotten me down a bit, but I'm still hopeful and looking, so thanks a lot!
>>
>>18292853
Zainey
Female
Will I get a bf by the end of next year?
>>
>>18292870
got a yes
king of pentacles strong male hmm stable in whatever he does,i think also it is start steady and build? i may have that confused through
>>
>>18292905
bv is a creep and doesn't need you to defend him. why you so triggered by gossip?
>>
>>18292909
Have you ever read self help books on socializing?

A lot of it is practice and with time you become like a butterfly flitting from group to group.

Part of it is seeing yourself in those around you and making a connection. Sharing that with them.
>>
>>18292853
zara
female
will Andrew and I be together again?
>>
>>18292914
Yeah, you're on the money.
>>
>>18292799
>>18292852
>>18292869
>>18292915
Holy crap, you're all full of shit, go suck a dick and stop talking about what you don't know you faggot. None of us are interested in a relationship with him. We do appreciate his knowledge and he wants to pass on. You're the jealous one leading a pathetic life spending your nights bullshitting in an anonymous board about someone you don't know. Now excuse me, I've got to keep up with my occult gains.

t. another student
>>
>>18292915
I'm not triggered at all. Just want to make sure facts are stated over rumors and gossip. This thread has been thriving in it lately and it is getting way out of hand. I don't understand why you are so upset but that is your own business.
>>
>>18292768

Sash
Female
Should I try contacting him (T.K)? Will anything come from it? It's been five years, so it'll be weird and I'm worried.
>>
>>18292853
Nina
Is my next love smarticle
>>
>>18292915
Why is he a creep? What is wrong with dating some girl he is teaching? She (probably) isn't a kid.
>>
>>18292868
no to stay in USA and maybe for Africa gotta love pendulums...
8 of cups rev for stay in america i hate REVS!!
feeling confused on where your best options lie at ,feeling hopeless hmm i encourage to look up these cards! and if u go to Africa i got queen of cups which is an emotional card,could be not ready for change?
>>
>>18292929
>Sash

That isn't a name you see very often, I've only seen it once in my life, and that girl was very loud. Are your initials SM if you don't mind me asking and you live in TN?
>>
>>18292948

It matches what I've been thinking. Doing what I plan to do in America I'm likely to be frustrated by the system, whereas in Africa I am likely to be hailed for what I plan to do in business/politics. It's counterintuitive but logical.
>>
File: keklol.jpg (45KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
keklol.jpg
45KB, 596x628px
>bv's skanks come crawling out of the woodwork
>triggered bitches deny being triggered
>top kek
>>
>>18292949

Well, it's a short form of my name, my initials are SS and I live in Canada.
>>
>>18292913
A yes
knight of pentacles means an ideal mate,but it wont be fast!it will be very slow also pentacles could mean he has money ((u can look into this!!)
>>
>>18292960
u mad?
>>
>>18292960
Who the fuck even is BV?
>>
>>18292949
It's also the Russian short for Alexander(a) I.e Sasha.
>>
>>18292965
I see, the girl I knew was named Sasheena, so I was curious was all. Sorry to bother you about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>18292972
Nobody.
>>
>>18292973
I had no idea, neat info anon, thanks.
>>
>>18292969
nope. bv goes through students like water through a strainer. enjoy giving narcissistic feed to an internet nobody.
>>
>>18292431
No, i am still your average /div/ poster :^[

>>18292666

>Dem trips

No, just friends.

Now please keep drama talk to the IRC
>>
File: myship.jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
myship.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
>tfw I shipped NewHelp and anon
>>
>>18292982
you seem to care a lot about an internet nobody pal, at least he got friends here
>>
>>18292919
a maybe
knight of swords
work out what partner wants and take steps to achieve,sometimes you gotta focus on outside matters then a relationship.Tarot has alot of meanings based on just one card so if u can look up the meaning
>>
>>18292995
This is probably BV himself shitposting as one of his 'followers' samefagging about how great he is.
>>
>>18292974

No problem at all. But damn, that girls name is very similar to mine.
>>
>>18292988

>dubs of truth

Such is life m8. I am good with friends
>>
>>18292932
Maybe
five of swords usually means conflicts,maybe inner conflicts on if u want to date or not.

>still doing pendulum readings with a tarot pull lol
>>
>>18293008
Small world I suppose.
>>
>>18292923
this is my first time with also doing tarot so phew thank you!
>>18292955
hm sorry i didnt give you a clear answer but i hope for the best with you and what you pick!
>>
File: 1301302116201431-hecate_prayer.jpg (112KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
1301302116201431-hecate_prayer.jpg
112KB, 496x496px
>>18292847
I think I want a reading for my bf. He is Male, 36, Scorpio. I want to know if he is going to overcome his hard-headedness and actually apply himself more in his life and career. He is sort of stagnating in both right now.

>>18292776
Bear/Clover/Crossroads/Fish/Scythe
OH MY GOD THIS READING. One path you choose is going to challenge you in a good way, leading to a brief amount of good fortune. But you will suffer financially (Fish/Scythe). I can't see what path you want to take though.
>>
>>18292853
Nina
female
When will I marry.
>>
>>18293026

>OH MY GOD THIS READING

Hehehehe. That's what I figured.
>>
>>18292758
Sorry had to step out for a bit, is there a way you can log into the IRC? Would like to speak to you about your path.
>>
>>18293029
grr pendulums are SHIT with timing and so is tarot
i pulled a card and got death uh after a big removal in your life?
maybe reword so i can answer with a yes or no and this would make more sense
>>
>>18293034
Could you do a path reading for us anons too? I don't know how much effort it takes.
>>
>>18292853

Mary
Female
Will his feelings for me ever change to romantic ones?
>>
>>18292853
Roderick
Male
Are my goals achievable?
>>
>>18293043
it's not really something i can do for anons (plural) and its not really a reading, its just help finding an interesting useful path for someone whos wondering where to go next, its a personal thing for each person.
>>
>>18293055
hey sevis you doing readings?
>>
>>18293055
How do you help people who aren't interested in doing anything if I may ask?
>>
>>18292853
aren't you the anti-psychic? Lol, I remember that guy.
Anyway, Lauthiz, female and...
will he and I be in a romantic formal relationship before the year ends?

Thanks! If you want to pull a card for that question I will be thrilled, if not is super ok.
>>
>>18292384
Anyone care to do my reading?
>>
>>18292790
>>18292909
Letter/Ring/Clover
Are you nervous and have communication problems? Because if you do, Ring signifies that your efforts on making friends is what you need right now (you know, like bonds or bonding). This will bring you some happiness and fun, represented by Clover.

>>18292889
I feel like mine might involve animal totems. I think I already have Bear, Owl, Raven, and Dragonfly on my side. The last three all involve magic abilities.

>>18292900
I think a skilled Tarot reader can help you. I have only recently started reading Lenormand. I see that most of my readings make sense to the querants, but for a question like that I am not confident I can answer it further. Sorry I could not be more helpful.
>>
>>18292909
Oh no, listening, that's like the best key.
Just let people talk about themselves and they will LOVE you. That's the "easy start", then you can start speaking with them about more things and discover if you have hobbies alike.

Good luck!
>>
>>18293058
probably not at the moment, but Im feeling a need to get back in here and do some more soon.
>>
>>18293060
I generally tell them to take life at their own pace... Im not here to force anyone to do anything.
>>
>>18293044
A yes
>page of wands finding someone who just fits for you ,good sign in love
>>
>>18293090

Wow, thank you! I wasn't expecting that.
>>
>>18293034
I don't know if you're doing readings or not, but there's something wrong with my health.
>>
>>18292876
That article: http://witcheslore.com/bookofshadows/witches-workshop/the-five-elements/4683/
>>
>>18293080
>I think a skilled Tarot reader can help you. I have only recently started reading Lenormand. I see that most of my readings make sense to the querants, but for a question like that I am not confident I can answer it further. Sorry I could not be more helpful.

No, that's fine Wyrd. I appreciate the reading and you letting me know on the reading itself and that you can't do the follow-up. Many readers seem to just mouse over it without letting you know.

I hope you get better at it since you said you were new, good luck.
>>
>>18293053
i got a yes
>nine of swords it usually means mental issues,maybe dont worry about your goals as much as you are?
>>
File: turkeyseinfeld.gif (490KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
turkeyseinfeld.gif
490KB, 500x375px
Practicing readings for a while, all I need is...
>a query
>alias
>favorite word

And if you're able to, I would like to trade with a select few. Let me know whether or not you'd be open to that
>>
>>18293100
That's great
Thank you
>>
>>18293062
nope just a young female here trying her hand at being good lol
a yes
>knight of wands finding someone in the workplace,you dont have to look far for them they will be loyal hmm also a new level of maturity
>>
>>18293035
Will I marry this person Im dating?
>>
>>18293108
>november love reading
>sadnon
>opaque
>>
>>18293108
I'll read for you. What's up?
>>
>>18293108
>R
>Rain
>what job sould i pursue?
>>
>>18293108
What do I need to focus on to create better outcomes in my future?
Megan
omniscient
>>
File: you've caught my attention.jpg (189KB, 826x738px) Image search: [Google]
you've caught my attention.jpg
189KB, 826x738px
>>18293111
>trips
>>
>>18292960
Didn't he tell a gf that she was a whore or something.
>>
>>18293119
Didn't he reject you publicly?
>>
>>18293111
Oh, that's nice! I started here long time before also.

Thanks for the yes! Not sure about the workplace, bc I work from my house (actually he does that too), but yes for the new level, I have made some changes inside me since I met him.

Thanks a lot!
>>
File: 1477705643136.gif (704KB, 399x299px) Image search: [Google]
1477705643136.gif
704KB, 399x299px
>>18293122
I was never after him. Only Thoth he never rejected me... I'm with someone now... On here.

Bv isn't the greatest guy desu esp when scryed
>>
>>18293112
pendulum gave me a cant say....
i had to shuffle hard for this but
>judgement anything that might test you in the relationship might come up to see if you are willing to be forever and ever with them,also anything hidden will come to light
>>
File: ahhhhhhhhh.gif (551KB, 245x163px) Image search: [Google]
ahhhhhhhhh.gif
551KB, 245x163px
>>18293114
Sad reading. Are you feeling rather lethargic? I think that's why. You need to be more active in one of your hobbies.. Idk something in the shins... like you play soccer or something. I feel like you're gonna meet a cutie 3.14 at some sort of sports event. Have patience :)

>>18293115
ON my current relationship, please :) I just want to know if things are alright with me and my dude. He hasn't stayed over in a week or so, wondering why. Thank you!

>>18293116
I got this passionate feeling, like you have a lot of drive to accomplish something but your head is in so many different places at once. Good news is, you're headed in the right direction. You've found your niche in a few places I believe, you just don't know what would be the best fit. My advice is to do what feels timeless to you.

>>18293117
Oh shit. I got a headache in the left part of my head.. you're really fucking stressed over something. I'm so sorry I've felt that way too. You really need to focus on your work. Like, everything aside, focus on bettering yourself in the work place because you'll derive a lot of confidence from it and possibly get a raise.
>feedback is appreciated
>>
>>18293108
Will I find love next year?
May
Zealous
>>
>>18293124
your welcome! and i encourage to look up for further meanings of the card also!
>>
>>18293129
I checked the knight of wands... and it said about "quick love being short", so... can I asked again?

If yes... are we going to last together as a couple more than one year?
Thanks!
>>
>>18293132
Bewilderment. I like your word, by the way. Next year seems like a busy year for you, like you're weaving through a lot of different things. I see someone in a cornfield and they're just kind of pushing the corn side by side. Next year, you'll see your person with a big ass tractor but we all know about compensation. You'll be infatuated, but he's not the best pick to say the least.
>>
>>18293108
sara
female
herbs
whats my next bf like?
>>
>>18293134
>>18293136
Ops, I precisely did that lol!
>>
Is anyone doing anything?

I've kinda given up on ever finding a relationship.

I'm literally like one of those people who love doesn't exist for.

I just want to know if I ever will find someone?

Yeah, yeah, I gotta fix myself, blah, blah.

Just humor me please.
>>
>>18293108

what will my next job be like? or if that's not a good question will i find a new job soon?
jennie
velvet
>>
>>18293108
hmm sure!
ive been feeling down and stressed that ill lose j as a friend since i got this tarot reading saying so im worried that i will ):
enda
jig
>>
>>18293139
Calm. I got a very laid back type of vibe, and something tells me you're not really use to calm guys but you're open to it. He'll treat you kindly, but I also see that there will be a strong influence from another woman. It'll be either his mom, sister or best friend. Either way it'll piss you off, but you'll grow a lot from it.
>>
>>18293108
I won't have to see him again, right?
Amber
Blitz
>>
>>18293146
thank u mrs, is he cute?
>>
>>18293108
Will I find someone to love soon?
Dingus
Redrum
>>
>>18293126
What do you see when you scry bv?
>>
>>18293108
Arya
Slitherieen
Can you tell me about my next relationship? What's it like? Thnks
>>
Steve your mom is up just a heads up
>>
>>18293126
>I'm with someone now... On here.
Congrats Cheswick. Are they a diviner too?
>>
File: 1477897021202.png (76KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
1477897021202.png
76KB, 500x419px
>>18293143
It's not about changing its about approaching the right grill.

Sometimes the shy girl just needs you to ask to say yes.
>>
>>18293136
i pulled a card for this one since i felt that would be more better?
>page of cups is a card im not so sure of but someone younger ummm puppy love very romantic head over heels etc..
>>
>>18293130
I'm always stressed over nothing. I should probably go on meds so I stop driving myself insane. The left side of my face feels all weird and twitchy almost constantly so that's probably why you felt that on the left side. Headaches have been a struggle too. Should probably go for a doctor's visit t b h
>>
File: iloveukiss.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
iloveukiss.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>18293143
Empathizing with you like a mono. I was in your shoes quite recently actually. Yeah you will find a relationship, now I can't give out a time frame because of definitive fate but this is my scry: You're in a bathtub. You have a rubber duck, and you're kind of throwing it against the wall like a ball, catching it but ignoring what it really is. What this tells me is that you already have something blossoming in the palm of your hands, you're just distracted.

>>18293144
Your next job. Made me cringe a bit. Like, it'll be something to pay the bills but not something that will make you happy. You're gonna meet someone there in particular who will piss you off, but keep an open mind. Your next job will be the one to give you an opportunity to an even better one. Stay positive, and keep your work ethic.

>>18293145
Yeah I kind kind of a flabby arm like, throwing your arms down in defeat kind of feeling. One thing I can say is don't rely solely on the cards. This guy has a mixed energy about him, he doesn't necessarily know what he wants yet and you're probably catching on something that your subconscious cue'd. Give it time, and give him the chance he needs to wriggle back in your life. He has zero to no trust in anybody, even though he puts on a tough front.
>>
>>18293138
Oh goodness, thank you for the reading. I don't want to be used. Is there any way to pin point what he wants?
>>
>>18293168

oh no, if you're cringing then it must be bad. but thank you, my last job was the same. i just did it to pay the bills.
>>
>>18293160
All the people I know are taken.

I'm not good at making friends so I wish it were that easy.

I am interested in someone, but she's been dating a guy for a year now so I think I'm just being a dumbass.
>>
>>18293160
Ches post a selfie
>>
>>18293168
crazy because i actually was kinda down that we didnt talk today,and trust wise i cant say but he does trust me (i hope) i just dont want to lose him although everything has been fine with us.That tarot reading really damped my mood desu
>>
>>18293168
I wonder how that could be.

I have only one true friend and she's already taken.

I don't talk to anyone else much because nobody bothers to reply.
>>
>>18293177
Do you ever just watch her. Do you actually think she's happy with him.
Why not talk to her.
>>
>>18293130
>ON my current relationship, please :) I just want to know if things are alright with me and my dude. He hasn't stayed over in a week or so, wondering why. Thank you!

Going Right:
Ace of Wands, 7 of Cups reversed, Page of Swords
Going Wrong:
The Chariot reversed, 3 of Swords, 2 of Pentacles
Advice:
8 of Wands, Queen of Cups, Strength

Great, so your relationship is in the honeymoon phase, all firey and passionate and whatnot. You're right to wonder if there are issues, but that's mostly because of how long into the relationship this new relationship behavior is lasting. You seem to be approaching the “so where is this relationship going” conversation, if it hasn't happened already recently. This is the right time for it, it seems.

The expectations are somewhat realistic so far, but there is a distinct lack of control over the situation. Negative emotions are taking a toll on the situation, but it seems that it's subsumed in a certain way. However, keeping this inside and toned down is sort of causing it to pop up now and then in unhealthy ways.

You two need to have a talk, honestly. Communication needs to be there. Do not be accusing in the way you go about it; be sweet. The conversation should be a kind one that offers comfort. Take that tone, and you'll be able to make him see your point of view. The conversation is absolutely necessary, though.

And I got this, not from the cards, but I did get the sense that there's something he might want to get off his back that he's not mentioned, but has been a bit afraid to bring it up. Remember, be sweet and kind in your conversation.
>>
File: 1453702622864.png (505KB, 2600x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1453702622864.png
505KB, 2600x3000px
Anyone wants to trade?
>>
>>18293108
Cube
When will my love life pick up?
>>
>>18293188
She claims she is.

I don't think he's right for her.
I never did.

But I trust what she tells me.

I don't want my own feelings to ruin what they have.
>>
File: angrydinopussy.gif (2MB, 310x320px) Image search: [Google]
angrydinopussy.gif
2MB, 310x320px
>>18293149
In your eyes, yes :)
>>18293147
I think I've read for you before. I remember blitz :D
I see a woman in a sketchy alleyway, walking at a fast pace looking left and right. You know how they say if you keep a calm, confident composure that people will tend to stay away from you? (in those types of situations) well, same thing. Now, I can't say whether or not you will because definitive fate is a thing but what I can tell you is that you have control of your path, and the result of what you decide to do will change you for the better. If you submit to him, it'll be a lot harder for you to get where you need to be.

>>18293151
Cant do time frames, but I did see a cloud. You have a cloud hanging over your head, and it's raining. I see another person in the far distance who has a cloud too, but their cloud is hailing. Once those clouds only emit fog is when you'll be able to notice each other.

>>18293154
I got a smile from it. It'll be kind of like a game, but like a fun one... like candy land! You're gonna learn to trust a little bit more and not be so.. on edge I suppose.

>>18293166
I use to get icepick headaches.

What I can do is tell you to start burning incense and meditating. Hippy status, I know, but it'll calm your nerves down. Also, give caffeine a break and watch your diet. Meds are gonna fuck you up worse, but the good news is that this is within your control
>>
>>18293195
What is the query
>>
>>18293195
very good image, would give you a reading if I had the tools to do so
>>
>>18293147
>>18293201
Submit.. Eugh. Do you mean in a romantic sense? He can't suddenly be interested after all this time.
>>
>>18293188
Don't do this...don't go talking to another's partner with the intent of causing a rift
>>18293195
What's the query darlin?
>>
>>18293207

How are things in my relationship with M? I am Male and M is a female.

What is your query anon? I am just a begginer if that is ok.
>>
>>18293130
>>18293130
You're accurate, I'm always thinking too much.
Thanks a lot,anon.
>>
>>18293220
Thank you. I was going to say that.
Anon that was getting Cheswick's advice...don't start a relationship with someone who you had to pry away from another person. Horrible foundations to build a life with someone on. And that karma comes back around.
>>
>>18293220

Thank you!

It's >>18293222
>>
>>18293169
He wants sex and companionship. But let me tell you he puts on a gooooooood face. He'll even meet your family. Of course, he sees potential in you but ultimately he'll be lying to himself. You'll see the signs clear as day.

>>18293173
Yes, it won't be pleasant but it's just another hump. I believe in you!!!!

>>18293184
Yeah he's going through emotional trauma in his family I think. He knows your there, you just have to let HIM grab on when he's ready

>>18293192
Thank you for the reading! I know I've gotten that feeling too. We've had conversations about it before, I'm even going to go see his family. I see a future with him, I'm just concerned for the now.

>>18293196
I get kind of like a gross expression on my face. It's gonna pick up when you stop looking for intimacy and start looking for someone you see a future with. Even if all you want is intimacy, you aren't going to get anywhere if you only convey that intent.
>>
>>18293108
>which one of my ex's friends liked me
>panda
>panda
>>
>>18293219
Yeah, he's gonna come running back. Don't bite it.

>>18293225
Thank you!!! I appreciate the feedback :D
>>
>>18293232
The one with the really dark hair and annoying laugh
>>
>>18293228
emotional trauma hmm im not sure of his family but i do know of his gf he complains about....
>>
>>18293220
And what if she's unhappy and really wanted him to ask her?

What if there meant to be together?
>>18293180
I have
>>
>>18293240
Show me I didn't get to see
>>
>>18293163
Ohh! I found something about love being steady and full of love, maybe until the point of "that's too much".

Anyway, it's a better outcome, I think, that what I was afraid of. Thanks a lot! :)
>>
>>18293239
Well, it's someone he's close with I know that much
>>
>>18293201
I haven't been meditating as much lately, it would help if I kept up on that I bet. Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18293248
No worries friend, take care ^.^
>>
>>18293246
that makes sense,so i shouldn't reach out to him then and just wait for him then? also thank you!!!!
>>
>>18293108
Milla
What does my next relationship look like? Will it be with my ex?
>>
>>18293108
>Noname, Residual
Why is she being such a crazy bitch?
>>
>>18293169
>>18293228
I-I'm afraid I don't understand. He doesn't want anything serious or something? W-what's he lying to himself about? ; _;
>>
>>18293256
Yeah just let him be for a while. Don't worry, you'll make other friends. He's someone that will pop up a bit later in your equation
>>
>>18293240
See >>18293226
If she's unhappy, she should leave and have time to settle and figure out herself before moving into a new relationship. Or at the very least have her make the first steps
>>18293227
Let me grab my deck, one second
>>
>>18293257
Forgot word:
spaghetti
>>
>>18293108
>Tips
>Morrisey
>What does our next meeting go like?
>>
>>18293257
Not with your ex, though you'll be very enticed.

Your next one will be better. It won't be perfect, but it's like you're slowly making your way to realizing what you want and what you deserve. It'll be a very... necessary relationship.

>>18293263
She cares about you... but hates you at the same time. She feels betrayed, but I get that it's miscommunication. It can be worked out, but she'll be weary for a long time.

>>18293264
Like he'll try to tell himself that he wants you for you to feel better about himself but that won't be the case. How to pinpoint him? I got a redneck vibe for sure.
>>
>>18293266

No problem i will wait! What is your query?
>>
>>18293271
I got kind of like a funny, 90's rap music video vibe. You're expecting it to be bad, or awkward, but really it'll be pretty fun. Don't stress over it, and don't push it either. Let it happen.
>>
>>18293108
>mila
>ope
>wats my next bf studying?
>>
>>18293281
Economics, some sort of political science
>>
>>18293275
>She cares about you... but hates you at the same time.
Lel, she broke up with me. I bitched to my friends for a couple of months then dropped it. I wonder why she hasn't.
>She feels betrayed, but I get that it's miscommunication.
Ya, she was paranoid that I was fucking around on her when we were together. It was bullshit, but you know how these things go.
>It can be worked out, but she'll be weary for a long time.
...I really don't think I want to get back together with someone that mentally and emotionally unstable.

Thanks. This sort of confirms what I know, and you're quite accurate.
>>
>>18293108
Lina
Icicle
What do guys think of my appearance?
>>
>>18293286
Thank you for your feedback! Yeah she seems kind of immature for you. You got a good one coming don't worry. Better stick your nose in some new books for a good 'ol stimulating conversation with this chick though.
>>
>>18292853
Cute girl, future, 3-6 months maybe, etc.
Male
Banana
>>
>>18293108

Marina
Pastel
What will my next boyfriend be like?
>>
Guys, I'm not breaking her up with her partner.

I'm not that type of person.

If she says it's going okay, it's going okay and I won't ruin that for her.

I just have nobody who talks to me besides her so I doubt there is someone already interested.
>>
>>18293291
They think of you like a sister.
Like, you're comfortable and you're you and theres someone in particular who really digs that. I got like a tarnish skin tone, this guy's darker. Yeah he has it for you
>>
>>18293201
That's really cool, I guess that other person is going through some really rough stuff though :(
>>
>>18293276
No trade required darlin, happy to do this one for you. Reading incoming
>>
>>18293108
Patty
Majesty
When he learned about it, he think Im crazy?
>>
>>18293293
Oh yeah Kyle, thought I put that.
>>
>>18293295
He's going to be kinda bouncing all over the place, you'll feel like he doesn't have/make time for you but he will try to the best of his ability. May not be enough for what you want though.
>>
Wyrd, are you still doing readings?
>>
>>18293293
im not sure how to answer this...
>>
>>18293306
He's not use to it, but he likes you a lot so he'll accept it. The more you talk about it the more numb he'll be to the subject and then he'll actually warm up to it. You might even get to teach him.
>>
>>18293108
i've never been in a relationship before. what will my first boyfriend be like?
G
microcephalic
>>
>>18293299
>like a sister
Is that the female version of friendzoned? can you tell me more about this man who likes me?
>>
>>18293108
What is my next girlfriend like? Is she attractive, skinny, fun personality, short hair? You get the point.
Baked Goods
Favorite Word is Potato, idk, just sounds fun to say
>>
>>18293240
Where you at Cheswick. Don't run. Show me dat face
>>
File: wisdom-of-the-ages.jpg (68KB, 461x700px) Image search: [Google]
wisdom-of-the-ages.jpg
68KB, 461x700px
>>18293310
I think I can do one more reading. My cards might need to be recharged though. I forgot to put them under the full moon last month.
>>
>>18293316
He's going to be restless, and very high maintenance. You'll like it though, for a first relationship. He might even be someone you pursue for long term.
>>
>>18293313
Is there one in my future (3-6 months) basically, yes or no?
>>
Will I ever get a partner that likes me?
Ark.
Darkness.
>>
>>18293318
Yeah somewhat, it's more of just the fact that they see you as precious like they don't want to hurt you. This guy is like a friend of your friend but you have seen him around a few times. Like I saw him in the living room with your brother maybe? and you were watching TV.

>>18293320
Yes, she'll be average build like a step up from athletic, sarcastic and apprehensive of new situations and back length hair. She'll be your type, but she doesn't really know what she wants yet. Blow her socks off.
>>
>>18293108
>Beth
>Saq
>What age do I get pregnant? Is it unintentional?
>>
New Thread:
>>18293334
>>18293334
>>18293334
>>18293334
>>18293334
>>
>>18293333
I got 22.
Yes, you might have an abortion

As for numbers, it may be off but I got some sort of double. Also, remember definitive fate. Can't necessarily give away times
>>
>>18293323
what will he look like?
>>
>>18293275
>It'll be a very... necessary relationship.
I thought I was done with shitty relationships. Great. I'm at least hoping he'll be an emotionally stable guy.
>>
>>18293327
ill answer in the new thread!
>>
>>18293292
>Yeah she seems kind of immature for you.
Wewlass, you don't know the half...

>You got a good one coming don't worry. Better stick your nose in some new books for a good 'ol stimulating conversation with this chick though.
Oh my, just how I like them. Can you tell me anything about her? I'm curious as to whether or not I know her already.
>>
>>18293339
Scraggly, brown hair. Cute, kinda like a picture of the lead singer from sum 41 and mitchell musso
>>
>>18293332
Sounds cute, thanks for the read. I'll make sure to give her new experiences and blow her socks off.
>>
>>18293337
I couldn't abort a child

What about the father?
>>
>>18293343
She's up to date, smart and you already do know her. Reminded me of that some Short Skirt, Long Jacket by CAKE. All I can say
>>
Alright folks, I'm gonna stop for the night. It's been a pleasure, good luck with all of your future endeavors!
>>
>>18293108
Ursula
Ukriane
Do I know my next bf? What he look likes?
>>
>>18293352
definitive fate, I can't get anything
>>
>>18293342
Cool thanks!
>>
>>18293108
I saw your readings but I couldn't figure out how you do them. What's your method?
>>
>>18293389
It just pops up in my brain and I type it

I really don't know, sometimes it's empathic, sometimes it's a vision or interpreted from words or songs. All over the place really
>>
>>18293304

Still waiting :)
>>
>>18293222
>>18293276
>>18293304
>7 of Wands
>Page of Swords
>8 of Cups(r)

I get the feeling something has come up between you, and one or both of you are refusing to come to it like adults; ie passive-agression or some form of childish behaviour is resulting or was the cause of this. The page of swords and 8 of cups(r) give the impression that you should back away and explore new roads, new horizons and find new experiences. You're ready for these new lands, and the experiences gained in them will be invaluable.

I'm kinda drunk so let me know how I did...I kinda get the feeling I fucked this one up desu.
>>
Wyrd, if you're still here, are you done reading?
>>
>>18293396
Interesting. How does it work or how did you figure out how to do this?
>>
>>18293424

Thank you for the reading. I think it is relevant, so not so drunk yet lel.

Maybe i should just end things... But don't mind me, thanks again!!
>>
>>18293442
It works after I read the query. I channeled spirits as a kid, this stuff just kinda came randomly one day

sorry for being to vague, I just truly have no idea
>>
>>18293396
>>18293108

Are you still doing readings Anon?
You seem really good at it!
>>
>>18293443
I added in counsel cards and got
>The Lovers
>7 of Cups(r)
Yup. I'd say it's time to end things and explore the new horizons. But be sure this is 100% what you want if you do this; both these cards speak of choices, one being paralyzed by lack thereof and the other a warning about making balanced ones. If you choose to explore these new lands, be sure you're leaving all 8 cups behind, and not weighing yourself down with them as you pioneer into the new world
>>
>>18293452
I did readings a few months ago under the alias of Ashes. I'll get back into the groove again I'm sure, but for tonight I need to take a break. I have a HUGE day tomorrow. Hoping I'm prepared for it ahah
>>
>>18293464

Thanks, I'll remember that.
I hope your day goes really well, I'll pray for ya.
>>
>>18293471
Thank you! I appreciate it so much. Have a beautiful night :)
>>
>>18293475
>Have a beautiful night

You too! Not sure how strong my praying game is but I'm trying. :)
>>
Can someone help me interpret this? I'm trying to decide which option I follow, Option A is kind of silly, to continue to pursue a supernatural... interest. And Option B is to stop and do more mundane, down-to-earth things. I'm a tarot beginner.

Especially the Option B negative and positive cards confuse me. Like Temeprance Reversed for positive?

Option A:
- The nature of the first option/what the querent feels about first option: 6 of Swords
- Consequences/negative aspect/drawbacks of first option: The Hermit
- Rewards/Positive aspect of first option: 2 of Wands

Option B:
- The nature of the second option/what the querent feels about second option: 3 of Wands Reversed
- Consequences/negative aspect/drawbacks of second option: Death
- Rewards/Positive aspect of second option: Temperance Reversed

7, 8, 9 - Three-card advice for the whole situation

7 of Pentacles Reversed
Knight of cups
Queen of Swords
>>
>>18293492
Give me your gender, and I'll interpret it for you.
>>
>>18293505
Female thank you
>>
>>18293505
Oh and by supernatural interest I do not mean love, this has nothing do with relationship or sex but Option A is about interest to pursue a supernatural path that is on my mind a lot.

I'm just bad to understand the cards, I do look up a lot of interpretations but it doesn't click to me.
>>
>>18293492
>>18293506
>assuming your sortilege is correct

First of all, the cards make it very clear that you're doing this is a sort of escape from something else going on in your life. This is, on a certain level, a mental escape, and it has to do with seeing this as a way out of some of your problems. Notice that you feel 6 of Swords about doing it and 3 of Wands reversed about not doing it. This is a plan into which you put hopes of helping you escape your situation.

Now then, if you actually do it, you'll isolate yourself from others, and that may or may not be a good thing. The isolation may be harmful, depending on your circumstances, but it will also put you in a position to plan for the future effectively, and it will open up some new doors. I don't know the nature of your supernatural path, but the occult often involves a degree of isolation for study and practice. It can be a lonely path, but it always opens up new roads you never knew existed. This would be the case for you as well.

If you stick with the mundane things, you'll encounter a bit of stagnation, and your emotional response to failure to escape whatever it is you're trying to escape will sort of force a change in your life that you might not like, and it will be hard for you to handle. Whether this change is helpful in the long term or not is up to you, but it will leave you somewhat unhinged mentally for some time, and you'll become somewhat unstable.
(cont.)
>>
>>18293548
(cont.)
Interestingly, whatever this supernatural thing your consider is something of an anchor for you, not just an escape. It's one of those strange situations where you're sort of shoved into the occult by circumstance or necessity.

The advice is where I get confused, because those cards seem contradictory. I don't really like that part of the spread because it's too ambiguous, so I redrew that for you:
>Queen of Wands, supported by Ace of Wands (reversed) and Knight of Cups (reversed)

It's saying that you take charge of this situation and not let emotions get in the way, advising you to conquer your fear. Yours said something more along the lines of consider what is useful and what isn't, balancing your emotions with your logic.

So both times it came up with great advice. The thing about great advice is that it's completely useless. Ultimately, it's up to you. Readings aside, I can give you advice as an experienced occultist if you tell me what it is.
>>
>>18293551
>>18293548
Thank you so much for this, I appreciate that you found it worth the effort to type and interpret it out for a complete stranger. What you said is correct, it is an anchor, something that I cling to... keeping me sane in a way. I need to read over it again and think about it.

>I can give you advice as an experienced occultist if you tell me what it is.

I fear that's not possible. I can't really say it out loud exactly without people thinking I'm insane or shaking their head, 99% of people (even occultists) don't even believe it exists. Without saying exactly it's about becoming a supernatural being, a creature of tales. Sounds dumb as fuck but that's what it is.
>>
>>18293563
>inb4 vampire
Thread posts: 358
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.