[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey \x\ a while ago i saw a thread about prince stolas, how would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 27

File: 170px-Stolas.jpg (8KB, 170x263px) Image search: [Google]
170px-Stolas.jpg
8KB, 170x263px
Hey \x\ a while ago i saw a thread about prince stolas, how would i envoke him? Are there reprecussion?
>>
>>18291409
Bump
>>
>>18291409
hey OP. I saw that thread too. y'know, funny story... I did a little research on goetic demons after that thread, and the only one that seemed to really interest me was Stolas. I think the greatest extent of it was I looked up something like "how to acknowledge/address Prince Stolas".

well the 7 days that followed, I see owl imagery everywhere. owls on logos. owls in commercials. I did not see an actual owl but that's extremely rare in my state and non-native, but I saw owls everywhere.

I believe that by simply showing interest and taking action to know about Prince Stolas, he is able to acknowledge you back (assuming he wants to). If you start to see owls, do not be scared. Bow or revere him and say thank you for yet another sign.
>>
>>18291923
Thanks for your response! Considering there demons are there any negative things that will come my way?
>>
>>18291409
>\x\
>>
>>18291976
>are there any negative things that will come my way?

If you have to ask...
>>
>>18291409

>Hey \x\ a while ago i saw a thread about prince stolas, how would i envoke him? Are there reprecussion?

Who?
>>
He is evoked by ceremonial rituals.

Dont threaten or coerce. Praise him and welcome him. Have his sigil. Use a black mirror.

Respect the Prince always and it will go well...
>>
>>18292161
>Respect the Prince always and it will go well...

For how long?
>>
File: stolas-seal.jpg (8KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
stolas-seal.jpg
8KB, 150x150px
>>
So just put his sigil under my black mirror
>>
I've also heard the goetic demons are actually jinns, does anyone know if there demon or jinn?
>>
>>18292232
As long as you are working with him.

What kind of question is that??

Prince Stolas is one of two of my closest spirits that I work with. Don't let the somewhat harmless owl aspect fool you. That is no reflection on his true powers.

Careful if you go into contacting him or any other spirit flippantly...
>>
>>18292393
Some Goetics are Jinn. Not many but some.

No I won't list them all.
>>
There are no repercussions unless you do something retarded, like offer him your energy until what you want is finished then never giving him a deadline. Stolas is a bit overrated also.
>>
>>18292428
Stolas is definitely not overrated.

I have amazing results with him
>>
>>18292413
Is stalos a jinn?
>>
>>18292410 would you be willing to be in contact via skype if i have any future questions?
>>
>>18292449
No Stolas is not a Jinn
>>
>>18292456
I don't have Skype sorry...
>>
Would it be fine if i painted the sigil on a canvas and coverded with white and painted stalos on it so when i contact him i put the mirrior where the sigil was?

Are there other means to contact stalos i.e via pendulum?
>>
Is there and thing i should say before invoking?
>>
>>18292410
>it will go well...

I was merely asking, how long will things continue to "go well"?

What will happen after you are no longer working with him?

What if he decides to stop working with you?
>>
>>18292481
Yes that would work.The pendulum method will work but it will take much more time and effort. Also the Prince would not be pleased at that summons and will appear in a hostile manner.

Best method is candles and calling to him in reverence I have a custom evocation I use to great effect

Also best time is between two and three in the morning
>>
>>18292520
Ahhhh ok I thought you meant how long should you be respectful...my apologies.

My experience is that if you work with Prince Stolas or any of them short term...you will be fine as long as you fulfilled your end of whatever you agreed to and bade him farewell in a respectful ceremony. An offering or sacrifice is a great parting gift
>>
>>18292529
So best way is to contact via black mirror with candels

Can he hurt you if hes hostile or will he not want to answer
>>
>>18292519
Yes and music to set the right ambience is crucial. Santana Singing Winds Crying Beasts is very effective.
>>
>>18292541
Yes that is the best way in my experience. Any of them can harm you if they are enraged or provoked.

Just don't use the Solomonic methods with threats and hiding behind heavenly names and beings.

Don't try to demand or command.

Be reverent and honest. Have specific questions and goals.

Know what you plan to offer. Prince Stolas is fond of shrines in his honor for example
>>
>>18292529
So the painting is a no go?
>>
>>18292565
>solomonic methods

Is there a name for the non solomonic method or a site or book that has info for other goetic demons?
>>
>>18292565
Say i make a shrine can i take it down and reassemble it next time i contact him
>>
>>18292151
Copy/pasted from the wikipedia page:

> Stolas is a Great Prince of Hell, commands twenty-six legions of demons, and teaches astronomy and the knowledge of poisonous plants, herbs and precious stones. He is also known as Stolos and Solas.
>>
Since i work with saint michael will the be a conflict of sorts
>>
>>18292589
Art can be acceptable in his honor. You need to display it well to spread his esteem and good name.

I prefer to call my method ceremonial or Luciferian. Call for him with honor and authority. When he appears he may be aloof at first.

Pay homage and conversate with him. Please do not ask for things right away. You have to let the spirit get comfortable with you. They are like any of us and prefer some people over others.

Sometimes during the first initial evocations you will not see a physical appearance. This does not mean they did not respond.

Look for STRONG thoughts and a distinct different voice in your head. Look for the air to become fuzzy or static. It may get cold or you may feel something literally "over your shoulder"

In time and with more skill you should be able to see the shape of the spirit appear in th black mirror and finally, eventually their preferred form.

Remember the Prince may also appear in raven from or as a man.
>>
File: Prince Stolas Shrine.jpg (151KB, 576x960px) Image search: [Google]
Prince Stolas Shrine.jpg
151KB, 576x960px
>>18292599
Well the shrine should be permanent to honor him when he is not around. Outdoors and with certain rock formations with his sigil. Gems and herbs.
>>
>>18292671
Say i move though would he mind
>>
>>18292656
Is there anything i should say when were done talking like kindly ask him to go so when i work with angels he wont be present
>>
>>18292702
I find the best parting is to the effect of Thank you O Prince for honoring me once again with your most hallowed presence. I bid thee farewell to wherever you will go, and I hope that you would return soon and without delay, the next time I call upon you Great Prince. Hail and Farwell Prince Stolas!

He would not choose to be around any Holy Angels by his own preference so you don't have to take any of those precautions.

You may have to have an awkward conversation with him about WHY you are working with the Heavenly, but it is not an impossible arrangement...just remember, the Prince has a much different agenda than the Heavenlies, and he will expect that you assist him in furthering it.
>>
>>18292692
No he would not object to you moving per se. Only if he would interfere with his agenda or cause you to not be able to honor your part of whatever agreement you reach with him. If that seems likely, have a counter offer to ask him if he would be so gracious as to accept.
>>
Only if he would interfere

Sorry meant only if IT would interfere
>>
>>18292720
What do you think hed expect from me. If you dont mind me asking what did he want from you?
>>
Do i talk to him in my head or will i hear his voice outside my mirror
>>
>>18292702
>when i work with angels

Do you think they ever leave after you have made initial contact?
>>
>>18292747
Well concidering there angels i dont feel i guess thretend
>>
Are there any book youd recomend about goetic demons
>>
>>18292745
In your head is fine. You just need to be focused to receive his replies very clearly. Out loud is acceptable too.

When you summon him you want to include requesting that he appear and speak to you in a clear and understandable manner, in you native tongue, and free from ambiguity or deceit.
>>
>>18292748
Why would you feel threatened?
I am afraid the point has sailed right over your head. Ask the angels for clarity on the matter, they are likely shouting it into your deaf ear...
>>
>>18292600
Who?
>>
>>18292772
This is not my response to you anon...
>>
>>18292752
This will likely be your best bet anon.

A lot of the Solomonic techniques from the Lesser key of Solomon are effective if you can substitute the wordings and tone of it away from commanding and coercing.

For example the Rite of the Bornless One is a fantastic way to start. I would not draw a magic circle by the way. You don't want to try to keep the spirit away and frankly it's antagonizing to them.
>>
>>18292772
I guess ive seen to many horror flix, i just feel like angels wont try to take advantage as where demons have their own plans
>>
>>18292529
What do you use as an altar? Hopefully not a cardboard box
>>
>>18292805
Ask the angels for clarity on this matter.
>>
>>18292840
Sure but id assume they would not like it considering solas is a demon
>>
File: tumblr_n5cjk4gZ261qmxda9o1_500.png (347KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5cjk4gZ261qmxda9o1_500.png
347KB, 500x667px
>>18292831
Ha ha...no not a cardboard box. Granite is acceptable and easily chisled to shape it and decorate it.
>>
>>18292862
Do you have any examples
>>
>>18292840
Also say if the angels say no should i just never contact solas?
>>
>>18292858
You are a sharp one, anon. Again, ask them. Given your moral fortitude, I wonder if you will begin to feel threatened?
>>
What kind of thing could you ask to/from Solas?
>>
>>18292862
Interesting. There are several owl images throughout the place I'm currently staying. I follow Inaana, so another person here following a goetic could explain the tense feeling
>>
>>18292904
Id prob just converse with him, maybe asking for assisstance with the odd thing here and there
>>
What would stolas want me to do to for him or return a favour
>>
If I don't strongly believe in demons, angels, or even god. Trying to get in contact with, for example, Solas, would have any effect?
>>
>>18292927
>>18292927
Excellent. Let him teach you. He is famous for herb lore, gemology and astronomy.

He can teach much more than that. He can advise on all aspects of life. He can teach sciences and spiritual matters. He can teach true history of the world and the cosmos.

Become his willing pupil you won't regret it.

Here is a great song to play when summoning him incidently...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-iOOsZHS6s
>>
Is there a difference between satanic and goetic demons
>>
>>18292990

well in as much as they all have a personal loyalty to him.

Some are fiercely aligned to Lucifer and his orders and others are nominally loyal, but quite immersed in their own schemes and agendas.

So even wish to find a way to return to God's good graces.

So they are generally a kingdom divided but all work together loosely to oppose God, and are all technically subjects of Lucifer whether they like it or not.

Satan is just the adversary/ accuser aspect of Lucifer by the way...
>>
Dont let the thread die
>>
>>18293027
Would you happen to know stolas relation with him
>>
What are the ranks of demons in hell
>>
Not OP, but what would be a suitable exchange in a pact in return for his services?
>>
>>18293084
Agreeing to further Lucifers and Stolas's plans.

For lesser services proclaim his name and honor him with speech such as I am doing on this thread, art and shrines. Offer your energy, semen, blood, worship, or offering (wine, fruits, ect)

My personal pact is very private and it helps further their agendas. Everybody will be informed of their own personal part that they can play to further the war. I would not speak of mine. When they tell you, and you agree, you must never speak of your mission/job.
>>
>>18293056
Very loyal and aligned.

Appreciated the Forbidden Knowledge aspect of Lucifer's mission.

Stolas is also charged with and deals with the forbidden knowledges. That would be what you have to gain, and likely in some form what you will be asked to assist in furtherance of...
>>
>>18293113
Not the asker but how would i know i paid my debts
>>
>>18293078
>>18293027
>>18292990
>>18292963
>>18292858
>>18292752
>>18291976
>>18293125

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demon
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daemon_(computing)
>>
File: 1428065459874.jpg (66KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1428065459874.jpg
66KB, 700x700px
who's stronger?
Stolas or MiB?
>>
>>18291409
some years back I recall I had a dream wherein my mother had brought home a bunch of toys. among them were these incredibly ornate but deeply mythical occult toys. the most prominent among them was this owl. it was beautiful, but one could tell very, very expensive. my mother even said it was very, very expensive.

well this dream foreshadowed an even more incredibly dream that would follow, evoked by this incredible owl statue.

it was a prophetic dream about the place where I live. and i knew it was in the future. and i was being showed this incredible event that would happen in the future.

in the years that have past certain aspects of this dream have come true, indicating that these events WILL happen in my lifetime.

what is frightful about this is that the events involve a war and concentration camps. and the place near where I live will become a "hub" for this activity.

In fact I work in a building with the precise view of the place that I had in the dream. and even more oddly, the only thing decorating my desk is a statue of an owl...

so maybe the owl's eyes see into the future?

well whatever this demon is I will do more research. this is fascinating.
>>
File: Commune With the Spirits.jpg (41KB, 398x400px) Image search: [Google]
Commune With the Spirits.jpg
41KB, 398x400px
Well you should know intimately what you agreed to.

Now if the question is what if your unsure you have fulfilled your responsibilities I would summon the Prince and enquire.

Nothing can ruin a productive and cordial partnership with a Goetic demon than to fall short on your obligations...intentionally or honest mistake wise.
>>
>>18293190

Show us the location that will be a (((Camp))).
>>
>>18293235
All I will say is it is somewhere in the northeast. in NY metro area.

whether it is a "camp" is not totally clear, but it certainly will be a hub of activity and this is due to some facilities which existed and have since been built in recent years.
>>
>>18293251

A vision of the future is not the same as the future itself.
>>
>>18293178
>who's stronger?
both
>>
>>18293251

Good. Hitler 2.0 rises and removes the nose from NYC.
>>
>>18293268
Quite right.

Sworn loyalty is highly prized and rewarded.

Material offerings are pleasing to him but a loyal and useful student is a top priority.

I also can't stress enough that he is delighted to have his loyal students spread his good name for all to hear
>>
>>18293255
Yes, I have often wondered that. What is destined, what is not? what is set in stone, what can be changed?

But what I saw I know in my heart will come to pass.

>>18293261
well I wish I could say it is "Hitler" but I think it will be controlled by his enemies, in the final days.

But there were other people fighting them. And in the vision I was told the occult name of this place and it was written in stone and cut by fire amidst the smoldering ruins.

Everything paused. there were craters in the ground. It was too "expensive" to show me the rest. I ran out of money so couldn't see the whole thing. it was a "big dream" and i guess we earn big dreams according to our merits.

Well during the dream I could see there were demons. I said "we are in the center of hell!" and someone I know said "no, we are in the center of EVIL" and she said not to dare look at the demons. but i did catch a glimpse of one of them.

But there were angels flying around, too, giving messages to the fighters. One of them flew up to me and said that there were "people dying all over the place" and i think this meant a spiritual death of some kind.

I saw a group of people. they were called "young heroes" so i think represented younger fighters for truth, taking on the forces of darkness.

the demons were small at first, and would group, so they would have ways to extract them from their hiding spaces and kill them.

this is all symbolic of events that took place.

But then there were REAL visions of things, of real places, amidst it all. I could see roman soldiers in a certain place and they pointed up at an airplane and said something about it.

now i know exactly where this was because there is currently a military base built near an airport that looks like the structure i dreamed of.

i also so how they would lure people into the trains. i saw the barbed wire fencing they would put up.

it was all 'given' to me by the owl.
>>
>>18293294
Can I get some sort of vague example of what I could possibly be assigned to do if I were to enter some sort of agreement with him? Is it anything criminal?
>>
>>18293391
If it was criminal would you balk?

If so you might not be ready for Demons
>>
>>18294203
I think by criminal anons asking about murdering or harming humans/animals
>>
Are you dammed to hell when you talk to demons?
>>
>>18294235
No he wont have to murder sacrifice anyone lol
>>
>>18294491
Including animals?
>>
As someone who is normally a nonbeliever of everything, I somewhat "declared" a message to Prince Stolas in my head last night after reading through this thread. This was around 2-230am. I simply introduced myself, complimented him, and told him of my interest in getting to know him and learn from him. Upon waking up today I realized a few things were fairly odd. Not supernatural, certainly odd for me personally. Anyone who normally communicates with him, can you guess what I'm talking about when I say odd occurrence after a very informal introduction/prayer? If someone is able to guess it that would really give me an adamant belief in all of this. Although regardless I'm probably going to keep looking into this.
>>
>>18294718
Do you have a discord or skype so i can been updated on your findings, im also interested
>>
>>18294718
Me too, if that is possible
>>
>>18294885
>>18295564
I don't really want to give out my Skype but I could probably make a discord
>>
i'm usually a very sound sleeper, i have no problems going to bed and sleeping through till my alarm. last night, I placed Prince Stolas's seal and three quartz stones under my pillow. I woke up thrice, once at 1am, 3am, and 5am. I haven't woken up in the middle of the night like this in years (not counting the times i've had to get up to piss)
dreams were largely insignificant however, only one I remember is beating the shit out of someone I hated in high school but them mending their bones once they passed out
Does anyone know if this means anything?
>>
Someone make a goetic demon thread on discord
>>
File: Great Prince Malphas.jpg (80KB, 430x500px) Image search: [Google]
Great Prince Malphas.jpg
80KB, 430x500px
In a world where presidential candidates are magicians who summon goetic demons to rule a nation, Trump would have summoned Malphas and Hillary Glasya-Labolas.

Not to take the issue too lightly, though, so apologies worshippers of Glasya-Labolas.
>>
>>18297602
Good assessment
>>
File: 1478188876759.webm (792KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1478188876759.webm
792KB, 720x1280px
Found it
>>
>>18298318
There he is
>>
>>18298318
That's a weird looking cat
>>
>>18298318
I think my dog has autism
>>
So really weird. I was reading this thread before work today and I was considering putting his sigil (stolas) under my black mirror. Never really used it for much so I figured what the heck. Then I sort of forgot about it because work was busy as fuck. Way more than usual. So I'm driving home after the wife and I have grabbed taco bell when I big ass owl swoops down to grab a frog. I almost hit it but I swerved. Then all this sigil stuff came flooding back. Weird. I live out in the country so seeing an owl isn't that rare just kind of uncommon. Fuck it I'll do the sigil.
>>
So I did it. Sigil is under black mirror.
>>
>>18299950
How did you fare with the Prince anon?
>>
File: Malphas wikipedia 11 04 2016.png (18KB, 1139x111px) Image search: [Google]
Malphas wikipedia 11 04 2016.png
18KB, 1139x111px
>>18298262
>>
File: received_1095178590598283.jpg (126KB, 1334x800px) Image search: [Google]
received_1095178590598283.jpg
126KB, 1334x800px
Barred owl friend
>>
Wow, I've been getting owl imagery all this year. The town I live in has an Owl as a mascot, last week I met a friend for the first time in 6 years and they had an owl backpack, and then we went to an owl cafe, and now I'm reading this thread.

Owls??

I mean if this is Stolas contacting me I'm fine with having a chat, but I'm not really down for eternal fire and damnation- I don't know anything about goetic demons.
>>
>>18300086
Willingly deceive the conjurer...

Willingly

Some gratitude for the sacrifice dude
>>
So you think a Prince of Hades is soft and cuddly anon?
>>
>>
>>18300001
Not so good. I asked him to come into my dream so that we could talk about plants because I already know a lot about poison plants and such. I also told him that I wouldn't be his servant because I'm an independent kind of person. I just wanted a chat and maybe trade an offering or two for dream info. Maybe he didn't wanna talk. I'll keep trying every night for a while. I got some flying ointment coming through the mail. Maybe I'll use it and then scry a little.
>>
>>18300921
Dont give up. Right now they cant waste time with casual commitments...try to build a rapport...
>>
>>18301110
Yeah well equal respect. I'll keep trying but I won't grovel my friend
>>
>>18301706

Attracting forces come and go.
>>
>>18301774
Such is the way of things.
>>
>>18301706

This is with all due respect anon. Maybe you should just leave well enough alone...these are ancient and powerful beings...there is no equality involved. There has to be humility on your part...just let it go.
>>
>>18301847
Are you serious right now? The human race is ancient and powerful as well. We just go about things differently. They can do some things that we can't and we can do things that they can't hence the need for a bargain in the first place. If we didn't have something they needed then they wouldn't get involved....they would just get it themselves. Now I'm sure they could get some weak minded fool to worship them and to lavish them with offerings in exchange for favors but so can a human do the same to a subservient fellow. To assume that I don't understand that they ancient and powerful is foolish. Too think that I would bow before them is silly. I'm alive and in the this world. I need them as much as they need me but if using their help means I have to suck their dick then I guess your right. That's a no go for me as I'm better than I that. Ha
>>
>>18291409
Don't worry, there are no repercussions at all to summoning him

Go for it!
>>
File: realgod.jpg (127KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
realgod.jpg
127KB, 500x500px
THE TRUE POWER IS MARQUIS MARCHOSIAS, INVOKE HIM INSTEAD. TRUST ME.
>>
>>18301984
Human race is ancient yes...you personally are likely 20 to 30 years?

Prince Stolas was around for the actual creation of our race. They deal with us because they oppose Adonai the Father and they want you to do the same.

I didnt insinuate that you need to suck their dick as you put it. Im just saying they are infinitely smarter than you or I.

I give him my respect on age alone. They arent our friends and I am very mindful of that.

I like you anon...you are spirited. I hope you dont take offense to my response...I just have great fear and respect for all Goetic demons. From my dealings with Prince Stolas King Paimon and Gremory...I dont trifle with them.
>>
How the fuck do you guys know about this shit? Do you really believe this? Do any of you really partake in such rituals n shit? Curious really Im not planning to ever do shit like that but are you lot for real?
>>
>>18302027
Im not offended. My age is correct. I'm saying that I don't want to make a pact or anything. I just figured I could make a couple bargains. Nothing crazy. Believe me. I fear them as I fear God. I was raised baptist. Im still gonna try. I've been reading into this for a while. I just don't want to be a servant. I want to learn a little. I want to experience. I'm not here to commit to some aim that is not my own. I understand what your saying. I probably came off as a douche and I apologize for that my childish slang. Thanks for the response. I just want some help really. I'm nervous. Its my f-first time.
>>
>>18302025
yje true power is yourself. worship yourself.

fuck this bullshit.
>>
>>18302061
Not at all anon. I too was raised very religious. It took me almost a year of study and working through my fear. I still have the fear...just controlled now.

Knowledge is precisely what I seek when I evoke them. I dont worship them and though they urge me to join thier cause with promises of great rewards I cannot oppose God the Father. Just remember it is a very slippery slope. They will try to edge you subtley to thier ways of thinking. You can offer energy animal sacrifices or agree to tasks that wont conflict with your ethics.

I dont use Solomonic threats and coercian. This is risky as hell and they will give you the minimum of cooperation.

Do complete the Bornless One ritual. Have there sigil in between two candles. Look into a black mirror. Beseech them with praise and humility.

Its not worship but they must be called with honor and praise.

Upon appearance Hail them and be very honest. Try to find an arrangement you can agree upon.

Prince Stolas is receptive and wants to teach...
>>
>>18302081
Go away dolt
>>
File: owl.gif (2MB, 280x175px) Image search: [Google]
owl.gif
2MB, 280x175px
>>18291923
>Stolas is a Great Prince of Hell, commands twenty-six legions of demons, and teaches astronomy and the knowledge of poisonous plants, herbs and precious stones
>teaches astronomy and the knowledge of poisonous plants, herbs and precious stones
Lame, one more demon rejected.
>>
>>18302110
Thanks for the advise. Any two candles or a specific kind? Also is that all I need. You think I should keep this on my altar or should I seek out a separate space for these works? I own a few solomonic texts but they all seem like long and drawn out operations which discourages me some due to my two jobs, wife, and school. Also I read that you should summon on specific days/ times according to old charts. Is this true in your experience?
>>
>>18302110
I think even the slightest semblance of occultist activities will make God view you as an ''abomination'', you may as well go all out, Satan has your ass already.
>>
>>18291923
Confirmation bias. Your were focused on owls, so you saw and remembered more owl themed images.
>>
>>18302151
But you're a liar and a scoundrel so who cares what you think?
>>
>>18302182
Elaborate on your post.
>>
>>18302151
Not true lots of ancient Hebrew rites were occult. It just means secret or Hidden...
>>
>>18302132
Black candles are ideal but all other colors will work...

Prince Stolas is a Lunar spirit so it is best to evoke on or around a full moon. Other days will work but that will ensure a strong appearance. Midnite until 4:00 AM is when you want to perform your evocation.
>>
Your altar is fine but a quiet place in a forrest is often best results.

Solomonic rituals work. They need to be so detailed because you are attempting to command the spirit. This is asking for harm to befall you. If you perform the rituals incorrect your magick circle will be breached. If you are successful I assure you the spirit will remember a human that humiliated it and controlled it. You dont want a vengeful Goetic with a grudge on you.
>>
>>18302205
>Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons
>When they had gone through the whole island as far as Paphos, they came upon a certain magician, a Jewish false prophet named Bar-Jesus. He was with the proconsul, Sergius Paulus, a man of intelligence, who summoned Barnabas and Saul and sought to hear the word of God. But Elymas the magician (for that is the meaning of his name) copposed them, seeking to turn the proconsul away from the faith. But Saul, who was also called Paul, filled with the Holy Spirit, looked intently at him and said, “You son of the devil, you enemy of all righteousness, full of all deceit and villainy, will you not stop making crooked the straight paths of the Lord?
>The Lord spoke to Moses, saying, “Say to the people of Israel, Any one of the people of Israel or of the strangers who sojourn in Israel who gives any of his children to Molech shall surely be put to death.
>For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
Begone, wretched heathen.
>>
>>18293113
>offer your semen
Why would this bird nigger want that
>>
File: 1426576376962.jpg (50KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1426576376962.jpg
50KB, 300x300px
>>18302331
A lady never tells
>>
>>18302331
Better be careful, lest you piss it off and suddenly a few girls come on down with a case of the preggers, saying you are the father.
>>
>>18302338
I'm not summoning this spooky fucker,
especially when all i get is knowledge of rocks
>>
>>18302360
were you born this dumb or did it take some work?
>>
>>18291409
He looks so cute!!!

He's going to kill me now isn't he?
>>
>>18302564
maybe
>>
>>18302564
>>
>>
>>18302564
>demons ever doing anything to you
It's a meme.
>>
>>18302222
>>18302239
Ok that makes sense. I can do the woods thing. I live out in the country. My papaw has about 100 acres and so does my wife's dad. Eh I'll probably get some of the black candles for the hell of It. Might as well go all out. I'm supposed to be ordering some resins for oil making soon anyway so I'll just throw it in the cart. Thanks for all your help. If anything comes up I'll post in this thread or a new one.
>>
>>18302110
>Bornless One ritual
Isn't this an exorcism? Is this really the proper ritual to use for summoning an entity of any type?
>>
File: Fallen Demon Prince Stolas.jpg (189KB, 1600x881px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Prince Stolas.jpg
189KB, 1600x881px
>>18302690
It's in the Lesser Key of Solomon. It just places God above all other spirits and in my opinion just kind of creates a safe playing field for the evocation.
>>
>>18302708
Is there another Bornless One Ritual, besides the one created by Aleister Crowley?
>>
>>18291976
No. Be respectful and make sure you give them something in return(not necessary but does help).
>>
>>18302724
The original rite so far as I recall has been found on ancient Egyptian scroll, it has been called an exorcism but my take on it again is that it is just reminding all spirits that the Creator is overseeing all of us. I feel like it reminds everyone to play "fair" to a certain degree...
>>
>>18302726
This
>>
Who is the king then?
>>
>>18303946
Bael Paimon Beleth...
>>
What is he the prince of?
>>
>>18293305
XD Wow!!! Me too. I Saw a Black person and Checked my phone Pocket when I walked by.
>>
File: 1466019263244.jpg (23KB, 310x296px) Image search: [Google]
1466019263244.jpg
23KB, 310x296px
Yesterday
>Ridicule stolas since he seems kinda lame
Today
>headphones break
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>18306043
meant watch yo mouth
Thread posts: 159
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.