[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My roommates brought up that they hate goatman stories bc spoop.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2320.jpg (41KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2320.jpg
41KB, 620x470px
My roommates brought up that they hate goatman stories bc spoop. Got any? Any Missouri fags too?
>>
>>18289984
Nah but I'm close to Missouri, would like to see some >>greentext
>>
>>18289984
/oklahoma/ here
>>
Won a competition where I got to spend an hour in the goat tower. I should've read the fine print. What I actually won was 1 hour of terror in the Goatmans Tower. Almost as terrifying as The Grifter. From what I hear anyway. My cousin saw it and hanged himself and survived, that's how he died.
RIP in piece David. D Davidson
>>
>>18289984
Ex-Missouri fag. Get out while you can.
If you're near Springfield, the girl scout camp, the albino farm, and if you're really desperate, the spooklight are worth checking out.
>>
>>18289984
I would be a missouri fag but Kansas is so much better.
>>
>>18290406
Where in Springfield? More details please. I am in rolla right now. Would love to go there and give it a check.
>>
>>18290430
The girl scout camp, the albino farm, and if you're really desperate, the spooklight are worth checking out.
>>
>>18290430
Oh shit nigger you're in Rolla? You're not that far at all. It's like a two hour drive.
>>
>>18290430
S&T represent
>>
>>18289984
I'm in Columbia but would head to Springfield for some spoops
>>
>>18290410
I've been to both of your garbage states. There's a reason people only maybe have layovers there. It's only a matter of time before you shitheads realize tornados are Gid's middle finger going, "fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Definitely fuck you."
>>
File: obama laughing.jpg (37KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
obama laughing.jpg
37KB, 600x350px
>>18290368
>My cousin saw it and hanged himself and survived, that's how he died
>>
>>18290885
Where are you from?
>>
Bout to move back to Missouri. Spent my whole youth walking around outside up there. Come across lots of neat stuff and a couple genuinely confusing things, but never anything even close to a skinwalker/fleshgait/goatman.

Long before the Anais Goatman story, my friends and I did encounter a 'shapshifter' in an old, abandoned nursing home out in the wilderness that is supposed to be real hainted. The shape-shifting ended up being a sick chickenhawk in low light, lol. Spoopy as fug at the time though.
>>
>>18291644
Wow sorry for phone posting spellcheck. I am the cancer.
>>
>>18290824
Ex-Missouri fag here.
S&T is dope. I ave a friend who goes there.
>>
>>18290406
>>18290430
Check out the spooklight, i live near
>>
>>18290406
Oh shit nigga I live in Springfield.
>>
>>18290406
>mfw i live in springfield
Nothing spooky ever happens in missouri though, what am I missing /x/?
>>
>>18290897
Bet that guy is a leaf or an aussi
>>
Missouri spook thread? I grew up just a block or two away from the Lemp brewery. Used to see weird flashing lights through the windows of a single room on the top floor. I've also heard some spoopy stuff about the mansion, like repairmen going in and getting randomly locked in on higher floors, or lights being turned on/stuff set up that shouldn't be
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.