[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, my friend just moved into a new appartment, and I found

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 0_PSX_20161031_231227.jpg (685KB, 2020x1136px) Image search: [Google]
0_PSX_20161031_231227.jpg
685KB, 2020x1136px
Hey guys, my friend just moved into a new appartment, and I found NILBOG written on the back of the bathroom door. Should we be wprried abput goblins or some shit?
>>
You're in the kingdom of the goblins, Joshua. You have to leave. You have to get your family out of there!
>>
File: dom-deluise.jpg (47KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
dom-deluise.jpg
47KB, 495x495px
>>18289936
.esrever ni neppah tihs gniees trats uoy sselnu ti tuoba yrrow t'ndluow I
>>
can we do anything to get rid of the goblins?
>>
>>18289966
pour a package of corn starch into the toilet and let it sit overnight. this will drive them away.
>>
>>18289966
really though i think fairies in general are supposed to dislike both iron and salt according to folklore. you could get some ferrous sulfate iron supplements from the dollar store and grind them up to powder around your house.
>>
this is probably a reference to tyler, the creator.
He has an album where he refers to himself as a goblin repeatedly, and pretty sure he's had posters/etc with it written backwards like this.

You should be worried that some edgy 16 year old who listens to 'alternative rap' got mad at mom and dad and wrote that on the door to both spite them and express some fanaticism to OFWGKTA/Tyler.

/thread yo
>>
that's not backwards, it means no swamp here

so if you've got waders on just to take a shower, you done goofed
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.