[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Grow up, had a rough childhood >Was sexually abused and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: PH and Executed Man.jpg (183KB, 968x826px) Image search: [Google]
PH and Executed Man.jpg
183KB, 968x826px
>Grow up, had a rough childhood
>Was sexually abused and beaten by my father, my mom knew it was going on but we'd be homeless without him and his money
>This happened since I was a very young until I was 15. When you grow up like that, you don't know that it's not normal..
>I always thought that's just what life was and so even as a kid I hated life
>I had a plush teddy bear. I'd hit it and beat it and curse at it because I had no real outlet for this anger I had at life and my dad
>I attempted suicide several times without even completely grasping what it was I just knew I wanted out.
>I cut myself with a razor the first time I attempted suicide, I was 15 or so. I remember as I tried it I cried and I felt scared, I cuddled the teddy bear while I "waited" to be dead.
>my mother saw me either asleep or passed out cradling a blood soaked teddy bear, that's when we finally left him and moved in with my grandmother
>brought to hospital, mother tried to throw the teddy bear away. I, for whatever reason, grabbed it from the trash and snuck it back into my room.
>fast forward to me at 23 years old. I still have the bear, it's still covered in blood. I keep it on this shelf on the top of my closet in a box.
>I don't believe in anything paranormal (I'm sure you guys hear that a lot)
>I'm lonely all the time, visit 4chan a lot, never really been to this board (or any other really)
>Last night I had a dream..
>In the dream I was walking in a large open grassy field with a single tree in the center of it. I felt compelled to walk towards it.
>I felt very relaxed and at peace. It was warm and bright. It was the most vivid dream I've ever had, it felt real. I swear I can even remember the breeze on my face
>As I get closer to the tree my feet feel soggy from the soil and I remember a stinking smell of iron, what looked like tar was covering me up to my ankles (in my mind I interpreted it to be blood)
>at the top of the tree, I see the bear looking down at me crying.
>wake up
>>
>>18289011

Long post, sorry...

>wake up
>feel a strong sense of unease
>the teddy bear was staring down at me from the top of the tree
>I feel uneasy still. I feel like I'm being watched. I feel a sense of dread I can't explain, like anxiety...
>I almost sense mortal danger and I've felt it all day long

I don't believe in demons or paranormal anything but this world/concept freaks me out even if I don't believe in it. I want to get rid of the bear but I don't feel like that'd be a good move.
>>
>>18289011
Don't stop yourself of being happy.
>>
We have some things in common...despise your Dream, its always a good idea to let go of Symbols/Fetishes bound to Pain,Despair or Anger...if you feel yourself confident enough, get rid of this Icon of yours, this will help you to grow your Strength
>>
>>18289011
>visit 4chan a lot,

>never really been to this board

>(or any other really)

So you just kind of hang out on the front page?
>>
>>18289024
you forgot to tell us about the part where you check on the box you keep the bear in and something spooky happens
>>
>>18289036

I know it sounds stupid but I don't want to get rid of it, but if it's going to be the cause of this sort of feeling I don't want to keep it.

I'd like to say this is a recurring dream or something because that might mean something more but it was a one time thing that happened last night. I've heard of things have negativity "infused" into them and I think throwing it away would be bad.

I'm mostly wanting to know if anyone has ever had an object like that in their life, and what (if anything) they did to get rid of it.

I know I'm a pussy or whatever but I'm feeling a sense of dread and I've been randomly shivering all day.... I rarely have dreams and I never remember them when I do but this one was so vivid.

>>18289050

haha fair enough, I meant I only go to /b/
>>
>>18289054

I really don't want to look at it. As I said I don't believe in the paranormal I'm positive it's just an old doll that'll be in the same place.

I think it's psychological. But that's dumb because this happened almost 9 years ago and nothing has come from it yet, I even almost forgot I had the damn thing.
>>
>>18289055
If it happened for the first time last night then how do you know it isn't going to be a recurring dream?
>>
>>18289085

I'm hoping that's not the case.

I don't have an objection to getting rid of it I just don't know if that'd be a smart move.

Have you ever had someone you cared about be mad at you, and you just kinda sit there not sure what's going to happen? Kinda feeling that right now.
>>
Most likely your imagination, but even if it's some item that is bound with blood and negativity and is a legit curse the answer is still the same.

Burn the teddy bear.
>>
>>18289055
>>18289070
Why not wash the bear as best as you can and give it some affection as if you were still a child?
>>
File: satancat.jpg (66KB, 720x711px)
satancat.jpg
66KB, 720x711px
post bear pic
>>
The Teddy bear is a symbol of your inner child. You feel a lot of anger towards those who hurt you and your inner child (who is innocent but very hurt) wants to feel loved. That bear was with you in your darkest hour. You should give it the love you have for it, knowing that it's yourself who is receiving it. That totem can show you how to love again. Look at it, feel all it's pain, let all that pain be expressed by your soul, and try to thank it for always being with you. It's gonna hurt, but it's going to be totally worth it. Lots of love and good wishes for you, man. I believe in you.
>>
>>18289428
Also do what the post above mine said. Restore it's innocence.
>>
>>18289130
I like this idea. You should do this OP.
>>
>>18289024

Have you been meditating?

If not better begun to do so , any meaningful anwser will unfold naturaly from a meditation routine.

>>
>>18289011
No paranormal advice but I feel for you anon, that story hurt to read and I'm not normally one for feels. Hope you solve this problem you're having.
>>
>>18289130
2cded. At least try
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.