[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starter kit for magic? Any experts on here that can give a concise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

Starter kit for magic? Any experts on here that can give a concise beginners guide to how to practice magic.
>>
>>18288790
repent and give your life to God before you get what you want.
>>
>>18288796
arcane magic > holy magic
>>
>>18288808
Until you wake up back in the sun.
>>
>>18288790
What type of magic? Earth magic? Blood magic? Dark magic? Sympathetic magic? Need to be a bit more specific.
>>
>>18288815
is that a threat? is fear really the propaganda you want to use. lmao. you must be a terrible christian
>>
>>18288790
rep till i am an all i am
>>
>>18288790
Meditation, meditation, meditation
>>
>>18288825
One day your going to wake up and your going to have to settle your debts with the bank.

Everything has a cost, especially magic.
The musics played by the, the madman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsqHf5w-O5I
>>
File: 94867-magic-gif-Shia-Imgur-MAH7.gif (456KB, 350x196px) Image search: [Google]
94867-magic-gif-Shia-Imgur-MAH7.gif
456KB, 350x196px
>>18288790
Step 1: Be autistic
Step 2: Believe in magic.
Step 3: Get your parents' permission to log onto Disneychannel.com.
Step 4: Open new tab to 4chan.org/x
Step 4: Repeat step 4
Step 5: At this point, you should have found that watermelons are inferior to cantaloupes and your pixie dust you harvested in step -14 should start glowing.
Step 6: The rift will open in about two minutes, retreat to a safe distance.
Step 4: Repeat step 4.
Step 7: If you've done everything correctly, your letter to Hogwarts will arrive on the thirtieth day of December.

Enjoy your new magical abilities!
>>
OP here. Please be serious. This a serious discussion thread. LARPers go elsewhere.
>>
>>18288843
REAL magick is about money

The money that is given out by the devil.

Sorcerers are businessmen and accountants more than anything.
>>
Make a sigil and activate it
>>
>>18288836

>not realizing that Jebus was a mage

Pls.
>>
>>18288836
yeh, im sure all the peace loving buddists are going to hell just because they know how 2 astral project
>>
>>18288890
That is correct.

You must pay for your vacation and your spiritual experiences and your power and wealth and every other time you got high.

You're still dreaming.

You never went to the carnival.
>>
>>18288843
/x/ is about learning reality is subjective, I hope you understand that.
>>
>>18288893
and you base that on what exactly?
>>
>>18288903
Nothing.
I am lying
Just trying to scare you

happy halloween.
>>
>>18288911
ur a cancermancer
>>
>>18288843
Then, are you willing to allocate about 30 minutes for magic practice every day?
If so, state your general preferences and you may get some pointers.
>>
>>18288922
Sure I guess. If its possible, something white hat and with results.
>>
>>18288928
It would take possibly six to nine months for results starting to appear.
The magician mostly influences his own mind. But magic is not only that. It can also influence other people and the environment, within limits. No, you're not going to shoot rays, fireballs, or think your way through a solid wall.
>>
>>18288790
Pick any of the common book you see often like crowley, bardon and else.
I suggest lon milo duquette, his book aboit chaos magick.
Chaos magick is folklore-free and it's better imo.
Pick just one book and read it. Then forget it beacause it's full of lies. Repeat again.
And while doing that meditate twice a day. No more than half an hour each time.

Then for the fun part you can create a name and a symbol of yours. Even a god figure and an altar. Something that makes you think about magic when you look at it and represent your desire.

After a few time with yourself and a few books you will ask you the real question. Why do i need magic?
>>
>>18288928
don't listen to the other guy. just read liber ABA and go for the tetragrammaton key to overcharge your 3rd eye.

instant results
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.