[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just entered some kind of zone in the woods /x/. Help make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

File: 1475798202119.jpg (798KB, 1920x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1475798202119.jpg
798KB, 1920x1079px
I just entered some kind of zone in the woods /x/. Help make sense of what I just experienced

I am from /k/ and was out hunting in the state park near my house. I walked for an hour and at one point crossed a stream, went up a large hill, and started walking along a gas pipeline trail cut through the woods. I started feeling uncomfortable but ignored it. Along the way, I started finding piles of glass bottles and unnatural depressions in the ground about 6 feet long, 4 feet wide and 3 feet deep. I passed an orange pole marker and kept walking. Then, all the sudden, I started to feel panic creeping in. I took off my hearing protection and heard a noise like someone waving a peice of sheet metal or rubber, like in old fashioned movies. Otherwise, the woods were totally quiet. No birds, crickets, dogs barking, nothing.

Continued
>>
I loaded my shotgun with buckshot and immediately started walking back down the trail. The sheet metal noise happened again behind me. Exactly 3 waving noises then it stopped. I passed the orange plastic marker and saw something scary. There were foot long slash marks through this orange pole. The plastic was very thick, I don't think someone with an knife, maybe even an axe could have cut it. The top was missing and laying about 10 feet away. I walked down the hill and as soon as I crossed the creek, all the noise came back. I heard the birds and bugs again, plus dogs barking a few miles away. I also immediately felt better.

What was that?
>>
File: 1475795426301.jpg (478KB, 1920x1039px) Image search: [Google]
1475795426301.jpg
478KB, 1920x1039px
Bumping with the most x related /k/ photos I have
>>
>>18288022
You stumbled too close to an image generator. If you had come continued the anxiety would have gotten a lot worse, and the security protocols would have kicked in. You made the right choice by turning around.
>>
>>18288063
Dafuq is an image generator?
>>
>>18288022
Sounds spoopy.
>>
>>18288063

Can you explain?

I have never been to /x/ before
>>
File: 1473918610905.jpg (88KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473918610905.jpg
88KB, 636x900px
>>18288063

I tried searching and couldn't find any information on google
>>
>>18288022
Near gas lines I've found some fucked areas with lights that come out over the mountains and into the valley right up to where I was.
Anything with a service road even gravel that's surrounded by a massive 'get out' feeling is usually an underground base. Roads are for vehicle access to and from. The one I was at had a hut and fencing but spewed lots into the air making passing it hard and dangerous.
It's there for a reason.
>>
>>18288079
They mark the boundaries of a certain kind of reality.
>>
>>18288149

Please give me some details. I have passed through the area once before in a group of people and was fine.

Further down the trail are rusted old cars and a few collapsed houses and barns.

The area used to be inhabited by people but is now overgrown
>>
>>18288146

What do you mean but underground base?

The area is pretty remote. A small atv is all that could make the trip. Once you hit the gas line though, the clearing is very wide with remains of an asphault road.
>>
Sounds like a skinwalker bro
>>
>>18288271

I didn't sense the rotting smell that everyone says they notice.
>>
Go back there and deliver sime pictures OP.
>>
>>18288162
If you haven't picked up on it by now, it would take too long explain with words.

On a completely unrelated topic, you could check out this Star Trek: TNG episode. It's really good.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2d2k58_star-trek-the-next-generation-season-7-episode-13-homeward_tv
>>
>>18288340

Holy shit

I don't know who you are anon but I just got off work and watched this. The resemblance is scary.

Who are you?
>>
>>18288340

If you have this page book marked, please reply anon.
>>
>>18288984
Just a traveler, wandering through life like yourself.
>>
>>18289004

What was it hiding?

Who is responsible for this thing?

I had a similar experience in the woods last year in a different area. Last time I heard rustling, something was stirring the leaves and followed me. As I approached the brush line, I had another serious dread feeling. This year the area was ok though and I entered the brush.
>>
File: 1477745545876.gif (422KB, 700x311px) Image search: [Google]
1477745545876.gif
422KB, 700x311px
>>18289026
The point is that it was hiding something. What that thing was, doesn't exist until you start looking for it. But if you find it, it will always have existed. Savvy?

What it marks the boundary of is quantum reality, on a macro scale. It was a region that hadn't been decided yet. Most places are high entropy, in the sense that there are many possible configurations. These places seem more "real" than others. But a necessary consequence of the chaotic or random distribution (depending on which mindset you prefer) of entropy is that some of the time, there are going to be those places that only have a few possible configurations.

There are certain questions that are by their very nature unanswerable, yet simultaneously necessary for reality to exist. For instance; are we inside a simulation of some kind? Think about what that would mean. "Time travel," would just take the form of learning how to program the machine that simulates the universe, since that's effectively the same. At the same time, any event that you might rationally proscribe to time travel, if you knew you were in fact inside of a simulation (even if you yourself BUILT that simulation) could also just be the result of misremembering details. There's functionally no difference between these three plausible scenarios.

Time travelers, Matrix hackers, and amnesiac John Does all could live side by side, never knowing the other exists, because they all have a rational explanation for why the other guy's wrong, and their world view is "" the "" right one.

So that's an example of a macro sized quantum wave. What you saw was a boundary between two or more places where that was happening. The best technical description I can give you is that it was a low entropy spatially configured zone. On the order to chaos scale, it was tipped highly in the direction of order.

Maybe those words have no meaning to you, but if you keep digging down this rabbit hole, you'll start sounding more and more like me.
>>
>>18289360

Are you still there?

I just had this happen again in my home while taking a shower.
>>
>>18291489
Mkay. Well, if you want to experience more of it, spend lots of energy wondering about what it could be. If you want to experience less of it, then just forget it ever happened.
>>
>>18288063
Tfw LOST is real
>>
>>18291504
>>18291504

I am now legitimately scared.

I was taking a shower and listening to music on my phone. Suddenly, the music cut out and the noise from the shower got quiet. I heard the waving noise again. It almost sounds like the creatures from silent hill, the video game.

Are you saying if I try to forget about it, this thing will go away?

Is it dangerous to me?
>>
>>18291519
R.I.P OP
>>
>>18291548

Shut up, I'm trying to get an answer from the other guy, the "traveler through life"
>>
>>18291519
The closer you are to the edge of reality, the more rapidly it takes its queues from you. What you're doing is a bit like staring into a mirror. Except instead of a mirror that reflects light, it's a mirror that reflects ideas.

>Is it dangerous to me?
Only if you try to break the mirror.
>>
>>18291565

Ok well I obviously want to live a normal life free of this thing so I'll try to forget about this.

If it keeps happening after the thread expires, can I contact you somehow?
>>
File: Infinite_Reflection.jpg (80KB, 620x453px) Image search: [Google]
Infinite_Reflection.jpg
80KB, 620x453px
>>18291572
If it happens again, and you remember this thread, then you didn't forget about it.

Your memory is like your stomach. If you want to get the contents of your stomach out of your body, the way to do that is to put new stuff in. Leave /x/ get some new distracting hobbies, and if it does occur again, just ignore it until it blows over. First you'll think you see it again, but aren't sure. Then something else unrelated will remind you of that time you posted on /x/ about it. And finally, you'll quit being reminded of it altogether.

That's how that usually plays out.
>>
Jesus fucking Christ what a mindfuck
>>
>>18291590
Not op but has it happened to you?
>>
I've actually been thinking about these "zones", is there anything, like a website or book, with information on them?
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (255KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
255KB, 1680x1050px
[blood sucker sounds in the distance]
>>
>>18291631
No but i have some experiences with it too.

But my english is too bad, for all the details.
>>
Just outside of my city there is a chunk of forest that has numerous trails and streams etc. Last year the government went in and fenced off a huge part of the woods with a tall chain link fence (barbed wire and all). The story is that they are trying to protect hikers from falling into a super old silver mine, but i have explored that area top to bottom before the fence went up, and it just seems like bullshit. I get a super strange feeling when i'm out there now, and so do many others.

tl;dr I have a similar situation happening up here in Northern Ontario.
>>
Why rural areas seems to have a thiner veil of "reality " over them , compared to cities?
>>
>>18291654
My guess is that it's because there are less people around to 'fortify' their perception of reality.
>>
>MFW OP is just fucking high and is getting trolled hard
>>
>>18291662
I live near a Brazilian natural park.
GIant snakes that eat bulls, are a fact of life, piranhas are a fact of life, but the weird native legends are worst that all.
They talk about a part of the forest that eat who sleet there.
Simple like that, thats not a jaguar, thats not a onça, not a snake, not kille ants, just the trees.

Even now the park guards dont go there.
>>
Fuck your role playing.

Lived in the woods my entire life. Spent many nights with nothing but a fire next to me in the middle of nowhere. 6 years in the armed forces with all the survival nights and shit.

And theres nothing in the darkness except your imagination.

Grow a pair.
>>
>>18291683
You are roleplaying hard.
>>
>>18291683
Who said anything about the darkness?
>>
>>18291683
My neighbour was wounded really badly by a bear while sleeping in the woods. Tell him there was nothing in the darkness.
>>
>>18291653
Spooky, m8. Please make a future thread on any developments. I am genuinely curious about what is lurking there.
>>
>>18291696
I'm thinking about hopping over the fence one of these days, just to see if there actually is something in there.
>>
>>18289360

I realize this was posted a while back, but I have to say wow, someone else actually understand this stuff. I'm amazed, I've come to these same comclusions all by myself.
>>
>>18291825
Yeah man. I'm not the same anon but there are a handful of people who have followed the correct trails. What he has written more or less checks out with some of my own independent research (and just general conclusions).
>>
>>18291654
>>18291662
Living in the middle of no where is definitely spooky and can throw things off tilt. Insanity was a common occurrence on the wild frontier due to isolation.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.