[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DREAMFAGS,G E T I N H E R E Need help interpreting a dream i've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

DREAMFAGS,G E T I N H E R E
Need help interpreting a dream i've had for the past 2 months,have tried searching on google and even on the DW about this and found next to nothing.

I almost never dream,when i do it's this wierd dream about a faceless woman wich i really love,90% of the times i find her by pure coincidence and them the dream is our relantionship developing into something of a perfect couple throught the time of a week.Feel intense and very calming by just looking at her in the dream.
So far i've encountered 4 major points that stay the same no matter what changes:
1-can't see her face and i only acknowledge this fact after awakening
2-feels like i know her IRL altought i don't have any girl friends
3-there's always a huge selection where i meet her for the first time,ranging form competitions(like e-sports events) to simple parties
4-at the end of the dream i'm having the time of my life with her,but something goes wrong and i have to run with her form various things wich change from dream to dream.
5-wake up feeling deep sadness and missing her presence

anyone got a explantion for this or even a similar experience i would like to hear
>>
>>18287878
It's your subconscious representation of your ideal woman.

She has no face because you secretly believe she doesn't exist.

The something going wrong is when you push those ideals on to a chick in a relationship when she fails to adhere to your ideals.
>>
>>18287878
It happened to me too but i always could see her face. This is a terrible sensation to wake up from those dreams. It's just a dream but it teachs you what real love is. I think that woman is just a representation of yourself. It's like a message of love from your inner self. Take it as a great experience, it was just a dream, many people don't have the chance to feel that.
>>
>>18287878
You're lonely, anon.
>>
can i post a dream to be interpreted?

often i dream my step mother and younger brother dead, but i can still see them and talk to them.
>>
Youre likely a very lonely person looking for someone to share your love with but have very few, if any, close friends who you can be intimate with. Youre a very emotional person but dont know how to express it and are afraid of bringing anyone close to you because you fear ruining your relationship with them.

As for the actual dream, you want a girlfriend that you can love and are aware that she can be anywhere from tinder to sitting behind you on the bus (the varied locations you meet the faceless woman and why she has no face, so you can transpose anyone you meet onto her), however you dont want to meet a lover through a dating site as you it will make the relationship less valid (why you feel you know her IRL). You are happy with her because it has been a long time since you have been able to be intimate with someone, likely not sonce you were a child playing with your neighbors or a sibling (you know the feeling of intimacy and are likely an empathetic person or at least above average intellect which is why you are happy in every single instance of this dream). Like before, you have probably had a friendship or relationship end abruptly and believe it is your fault, which is why you have to run to escape your figurative demons every dream. you wake up feeling sad because you overanalyze your physical existance because of past similar situations when you were an innocent child or teen and end up thinking your way out of being able to meet someone to become friends or lovers with. You miss her because you either are tired of feeling alone and even a dream is better than how bitter youve become, or because of a past relationship you cant get over.

My advice is to let the past go (personal experience and similar dreams know that this is easier said than done). Try to rekindle old friendships from when you were younger, find closure from any old relationships and realize the past cant change but the future can.
>>
Can i get some help as well? Yesterday i had a weird dream as well.
I remember that i managed to escape from a house, which was very similar to my grandmother house. I don't remember what happened, i just ran away from that place for some reason.
I was running on an highway, and behind me a woman was trying to chase me (or she was just trying to help me, i don't remember). At a certain point i forgot the reason why i started to run, i stopped and started to cry. The woman arrived and asked me what happened to me, but i kept telling her that i didn't remember why.
I felt lost, tired of everything, like ''why it happened to me, why''. That kind of feel.
After this another dream started, something new, not related.

Can you help me with this?
>>
Anons, nobody will interpret your dreams better than you. You may not be too familiar with it but you are probably the best one to interpret messages from your subconscious.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.