[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were the spirirtual practices of the ninja, /x/? Tantras?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: ninja.jpg (21KB, 614x356px) Image search: [Google]
ninja.jpg
21KB, 614x356px
What were the spirirtual practices of the ninja, /x/? Tantras? Meditations?
>>
>>18287275
>implying ninja is a style or teaching
ninja were farmers who took to using any tactics necessary to defend themselves from the samurai at the time who were rather bloodthirsty
>>
>>18287275
being actual real and historically accurate and not the meme you think of
>>
>>18287275
Ninjas didn't give a shit. They were just a gang of angry villagers who learned guerrila warfare.
>>
>>18287282
>>18288291
There's one thing claiming the pop culture anime ninja is real, but this is the polar opposite. Saying they were just pissed villagers is still an understatement.
>>
What is Google?
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wfpIwjtJL0I
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rYQiPRUu7b0
>>
>>18287275
Majority of them were shintoists I would imagine. But supposedly they did use some weird shit like kuji-in and were probably prone to believing some of the rituals that grew along side shintosim like everyone else.
>>
>>18287275
Seishinteki kyōyō – spiritual refinement
>>
This was a Samurai thing (alot of Ninja were Samurai as well) but most of them would have sexual intercourse with a boy for energy or something.
>>
File: c ool turtle.jpg (20KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
c ool turtle.jpg
20KB, 640x472px
>>18287275
watch all seasons of naruto is first initiation of becoming a ninja.

second is watching all of that fat guy with the katana on youtube.

third is admitting you are a faggot.

there, the three stages of ninjutsu.
>>
>>18287275

I was a ninja in a previous life, in 800s japan, and I don't recall any spiritual practice other then the belief in self sacrifice. If you can take out a high value enemy by your own death as a soldier, you should do it because the enemy loses more than your side.
>>
>>18288772
http://vocaroo.com/i/s18C9KpLwSSC
>>
>>18287282
you couldn't be more wrong. The ninja clans were trained assassin's, their villages hidden in the mountains far from roads where all their training went on. They were the opposite of samurai, because the samurai code is all about honour and facing your enemy head on. The ninja would use stealth and sneak kill everywhere they can. There might've been farmers who took up arms, but they were never called ninja.
>>
>>18288894
This t b h

They weren't farmers because they were poor, and ignorant. They were farmers, because if you want to set up a resistance against the formal government, you kind of need to fuck off to the hills to set up shop. Apparently it was effective; to this day, people underestimate those who grow their own food, forge their steel, and are otherwise sustainably off grid as "just farmers," at best or eccentrics otherwise. Except for one group of people, who are familiar with this pattern; the formal government.

But yes. For sure. There's definitely no ninja in them hills. Everything that exists is definitely documented on Google Maps, and if anything ever happens, you would have heard about it on the news first.
>>
>>18287282
Where did you get your information from?
>>
>>18287275
dildoing some peasant bitches with living squids.
>>
>>18288942
What the fuck am l reading...
>>
What a bunch of faggots, everybody and their mother have a belief, even if it is atheism, moreso in times of war and peril and mysticism.
>>
>>18291139
You know what you're reading.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.