[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So lets just get started. >be me >be living alone >wake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4079.jpg (674KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4079.jpg
674KB, 2592x1936px
So lets just get started.
>be me
>be living alone
>wake up because of what i thought was dream

It's morning here now

>dream is that im laying in bed with one of my arms dangling of the bed and something starts talking to me and then grabs my arm and janks me down on the floor
>wake up terrified, like half in bed with arm and leg on floor
>crawl back up and fall asleep
>now when it's morning I just saw fucking claw or some shit marks on my hand
Pic related, it's my hand

What the fuck? Anyone tried something similar?
>>
>>18287075
unless you have a ghost cat i wouldn't be worried

and your abrasions look like 2 days old desu
maybe you scratched your hand and never noticed or forgot about it.
>>
>>18287115
Well I fucking hope so, been tripping about all morning
>>
>>18287075
>>be me
well who the fuck else would I be?
>>
>>18287075
Meditate constantly, earth is entering a phase that from some perspectives is utterly terrifying. It has started
>>
>>18287075
Do you own an animal? How old are you? Do you have siblings/live with family?
>>
>>18287075
>>18290182
Sorry didnt read you lived alone.
Another question: Did you see what talked to you in your dream?
>>
Looks about the size of a 3 fingered Imp.

Either feed it some cup noodles or get yourself an exorcist.
>>
Why are there so many faggots on this board? Literally just some fat kid with a cat posting a pic of his fat fucking hand. God, kill yourself you cringey faggot. I have a cat and play with her a lot and my hand constantly looks like this.
>>
>>18290234
Pics or gtfo
>>
File: IMG_2333.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2333.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>18290237
>>
>>18287075
OP... one in a while, I would feel the toes on my left foot get grabbed, and twisted yeanked, pull me awake.

This went on, starting about 6 months ago, once a week or so. Im not new to paranormal shit, Ive had a lot of firsthand experience, but nothing lately so I assumed this was just a mentl trick my mind was pulling on me.

Then last week it started happening every day, and the second night I woke up to a person in my closet in front of me.

The grabs got worse throughout the week until I told them "Ok enough. I dont know who you are but you are NOT welcome here!"

Bam, that did it.

Faith in your own personal power will get rid of most anything OP.

Good luck!
>>
>>18288766
Top kek!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.