[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did something bad two years ago in mid-October and sure enough,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: random-pictures-310.jpg (62KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
random-pictures-310.jpg
62KB, 750x750px
I did something bad two years ago in mid-October and sure enough, both years since mid-oct has had bad shit very much related to what I did occur. Doesn't seem like just guilt+confirmation bias because these things are just objectively not happening in my life at other times of the year.

What the fuck do I do? How can I apologize/appease/pay for this properly? I have no specific x-related worldview, so idk if this is one angry dead guy or some kind of angry balance but I want to make it right.
>>
Why is the car exhaust vomiting?
>>
>>18287033
Does he only call you when it's half past five?
>>
>>18287033
What did you do? Need more details to know where to begin
>>
>>18287047

Bad choice led to a feral animal dying a bad death.

Last year one of my dogs presented symptoms/died of cancer in the span of a week, and there was a very large wild animal dead in my yard on the 28th that year as well. This year several small animals I've taken care of died in the 2nd and 3rd weeks of the month, and my youngest dog is at the vet overnight for who knows what. Went for a nightwalk and got hissed at by normally chill (and normally asleep, wtf) neighborhood beaver.
>>
I want to make this right, not only because I want animals in my life to be as safe as possible but I've become increasingly reliant on subsistence hunting/fishing/gathering and I want things to be right with me and...whatever/whomever might be involved.
>>
>>18287057
If the choice you made had malicious intent behind it and wasn't just a choice that lead to unfortunate circumstance you're in a bit of a tricky spot.

When it comes to matters of conscience at best you can make a truce, but it's unlikely you'll ever make peace. Some lines once crossed cannot be retread. That is after all why they're drawn for all to see so plainly to begin with. They serve as a warning, and those who do not heed it serve as an example.

I'm not sure what the situation is where you are but to throw out the obvious advice I'd suggest you take time during your hunting and treks through the wood to make the environment better or at least less harmed as a gesture. Nothing like a blood sacrifice or anything, just "give back to the environment" as they say.
Bring a trash bag and gloves with you to remove trash.
Offer to volunteer at that veterinarian place if they need help, or see if you can at least do something like contact someone if you find any strays or injured animals they can care for.

I'd also say any guts or anything you're not going to eat or use the guts from a kill should go to stray, but like with removing traps sometimes that might encourage more self-destructive tendencies in animal interaction with humans if the animal does not know better, and that'll just be more tragedy on your plate. Still, there are some animals that are clever but slightly disadvantaged so you can befriend them without too severe repercussions if you know how.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAnzZesTL3Y
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.