[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Halloween is tomorrow >only watched a few scary movies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: youre old.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
youre old.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>Halloween is tomorrow
>only watched a few scary movies on my list
>havent read any scary books or done any scary traditions
>didnt go out innwoods or on ghost walks to spook myself with friends
>barely watch anything on tv because they play the same movies every year, and honestly it seems like they do less and less
>only have it on in the back round while I browse 4chan, not even looking at halloween/scary/occult stuff just regular shit posting
>kept telling myself I would later, saving for the right moment
>halloween is tomorrow and it doesnt even feel like it
what the fuck, this is my favorite holiday and its all feels lackluster now
anyone else know this feel or am I actually autistic
>>
>>18285841
i'm not feeling it either

partied last night and now i could care less about halloween

i think you just grew up dude
>>
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Happy-06.jpg (10KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Happy-06.jpg
10KB, 300x250px
>>18285841
>went to an amusment park with my bros a few days ago and saw all the halloween themed rides and haunted houses
>went to a house party last night in costume
>for the actual halloween night ill probably stay in and being a cozy bitch
I do agree with some of your points. I've watched the nightmare on elm street series every year since I was like 13. Shit gets old and there are way more movies to show. IDK maybe its a contract thing and they cant/cant play certian movies
also >>18285844 life gets in the way and you cant have mindless fun without responsibilities all the time
>>
File: 1472676713552.png (165KB, 639x462px) Image search: [Google]
1472676713552.png
165KB, 639x462px
>>18285844
Honestly, Ii spend so much time on /x/ looking ou scary stuff and watching horror movies in my spare time halloween doesnt have that special zing anymore like when I was a kid and I waited all year to be spooked.
same thing with candy. I waited all year to get a load of candy because thats what halloween was for. Now I can buy it whenever so its not as special
>>
>>18285841
Same, this years been dreck for me.
>>
>>18285841
I completely get you OP, I feel the exact same. No idea why, not excited to do anything on spookoween
>>
the nice thing about Halloween is you can be super into it, take a long break.. then get back into it years later. don't stress it. last year was like that for me. it never got cold out, just didn't feel like the right season, had a kinda crap party with some spooky drama, etc.
>>
>>18285841
Well i went i binged watched a couple of Asian folkstories and urban legends and decided to take a walk outside.

When i noticed i was all alone walking in the middle of the road and the lights from the post flickering in some areas, i was just about ready to run. That one story about the legless woman that stalks you when you are alone in the streets at night then kills you got to me big time.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.