[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been in contact with something not of this world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1477290474755.jpg (25KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1477290474755.jpg
25KB, 500x381px
Have you ever been in contact with something not of this world /x/? If so please share
>>
>>18282662
Not until today, anon. Not unil you. It's you. You, anon. It's all you. You are not of this world. You are truly something else. A sight to behold, a wonder of wonders and miracle of miracles. Now go make furious green love to yourself, you magnificent bastard you.
>>
File: 1439116436679.png (260KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
1439116436679.png
260KB, 563x542px
>>18282762
>>
i was driving home late one day, around 2am, and this massive bright ufo hovers above my car. i live out in the middle of no where, driving a 2-way street, and neighbors are miles away. i got real excited and reached for my phone to find that it turned off and won't turn back on. the ufo then beams away into the sky and disappears from my view. my heart was racing. i quickly arrived home, and as soon as i started taking off my work clothes i hear a knock on the door. wearing an undershirt and black work khakis i grabbed my pistol and made my way to the door. i looked through the eye-hole to see a 2 male looking figures. "Richland County Sherrif's Department. May we have a word with you, sir?"
>>
>>18283102
moar
>>
>>18283102
how the fuck did they know i was even at the door? i flick the porch light on and lo and behold, it was 2 police officers. i recognize the badges and started to feel less anxious. i opened the door and when i saw them i was overwhelmed with an uneasy feeling. they were nearly identical, around 6'2", pale, no facial hair or eye brows, and they had a very vivid blue color to their eyes. i made eye contact and he said, "We're having a word inside" but it sounded like it was coming from my head. i felt a force controlling me. i let them in, one of them closed the door, then the force threw me up against the wall. they both hover right up to my ears, one on each side, and started aggressively saying, "You fucking faggot! You didn't see shit! You tell anyone and we'll kill them you and your entire fucking family!" really loud making my ears rings. i desperately tried to convince them, "I'm not gona say anything! Fucking please! What the fuck?!" they both look at each other and start laughing hard. "Don't believe ya!" one of them says while wielding what looks like a futuristic chrome mecha dildo device. my soul drops. i beg, "Oh God. I mean, please don-" and before i can finish he rams it through my khakis and up my asshole. he starts thrusting back and forth with greater force while pressing random buttons on the base of the dildo with his thumb. my body starts to shake uncontrollably and i start seeing flashes of light intensifying. "RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" i hear my horrid scream fade away and see myself floating in darkness.
>>
>>18283126
kek
>>
>>18283126
I did not expect that
>>
Someone had a car crash one day and we wanted to go help.
I started feeling a huge wind hitting me and my brother while going outside
Don't know why but screamed "STOOOP"
The wind actually stops and we manange to go there
The guy still died, I can take a picture of the little stone put in his memory
After that I have never encountered such a powerful wind. I don't know
>>
>>18282662
Does not being of this world count?
I discovered in my teens something was different, I wasn't like anyone else, not mentally atleast, not in an autistic way, only way I can describe it is I do not have the human condition. On top of that I have practiced martial arts my entire life and learnt some of the effective forms from what is referred to as internal martial arts. At the age of 17 I discovered that I posses the abilities of the children of Lilit. Was at a party and at that age I only had two things on my mind beer and pussy and I already had beer
Cont
>>
,cont
anyway night draws to an end, people have fucked off gone to bed or passed out. Few of us left, decide we might just watch a movie and pass out. Get about half an hour into the movie, I'm only sort of semi conscious, nearly asleep and I noticed my hand was doing something, my fingers were sort of moving or slowly twitching, and nearly as if opening my eyes I saw the girl sitting across me on the couch vividly in my mind, I could feel her skin under my hand, once I tryed figuring out what I was doing experimenting because I thought I was imagining it and why not go as far as you can, especially as someone who can't normal form picture in my mind let alone a woman. Anyway just thinking I'm just playing around in my mind and being 17 i went straight for the goods. Then she actually gets up to go to the toilet and she was damn rosey cheeked for some reason. I just get back to the movie thinking nothing of it, but when she get back in under a minutey mind was at it again, still not thinking much of it and just having fun. Then she get up to go to the toilet again in under 5 minutes. This reapeaded like 4/5 more times until she promptly dissapeared to bed, and shit just got crazier. By the end of the night I was freaking out I didn't know what the fuck was happening and I couldn't exactly ask them straight up, because that is literally rape if it really happened. After that night I decided I needed to do some experiments as such, many things on one occasion can be coincidence, and I tend be pretty reserved in my beliefs. I come to a concrete conclusion that I am not just imagining but I am doing. I think people were starting to clue on to me a mate asked once if I had super powers, after I tryed something with his girl friend. Needless to say I won't do it to those i know so no one clues on.
>>
>>18282662
I don't sleep in my bedroom anymore.

One night I woke up and I was standing up outside of my bed talking mid sentence to a 'thing'.

What did it look like? Hell if I know. It was like it was 'hacking' my perception. I knew -something- was there but my brain could not process the data.

Oh yeah, I was reaching towards the thing too but I yanked my hand back when I snapped out of it. The presence and the strange sensory distortion melted away.

I have no idea what I was trying to say to it to this day. It felt so... Powerful. Like "MOSES. COME NO FURTHER." kind of shit.
>>
>>18283630
And oh yeah.

I also have an unrelated thing going on that no matter how tightly sealed my windows are and no matter how clean my kitchen is a bunch of corpse flies sometimes just spontaneously fly around. Not house flies, corpse flies. It is a pain in the ass because they are bigger and tougher so they need direct hits from bug spray to take down.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.