[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The other day I asked the field for a sign it was watching over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1441449111035.jpg (186KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1441449111035.jpg
186KB, 1024x768px
The other day I asked the field for a sign it was watching over me. Since then I've been seeing tons of things related to cats. Not like cat pictures, or even really seeing cats in person (I only saw 2 or 3), but just random things relating to cats. I've had several conversations where cats randomly came up, I've seen several posts where cats were randomly mentioned, and I can't stop thinking about cats. When I let my thoughts stray and remember stuff, it ends up somehow leading to cats. What does it mean? Looking back I've always had an attachment to cats. When I was really young I would draw them all the time, and all my favorite stuffed animals were cats. I always wanted a cat, and would get excited to see them at pet stores and peoples' houses. And for some reason cats always would come up to me and rub against me or lay next to me or in my lap, even ones that often would ignore most people. Does this make cats my spirit animal? Should I go trying to communicate with them? I want to know more about why cats are so important but I don't know how to go about doing so
>>
meow
>>
>>18277103
woof
>>
You have achieved the new rank: Cat Lady
>>
It makes You a furry
>>
>>18277101
Get cat
>>
>>18277101
Go to your nearest cat shelter. There will be one cat there especially for you. Adopt it and take it home. This cat is your animal guide. Remember the cat chooses you, you don't choose the cat.
>>
>>18278287
This do.
>>
Yes sounds like your animal spirit guide is a cat and it is making itself known to you now for some important reason. What you can do is do some research on the cat as an animal guide/totem -- there's a ton of info about this online. When reading about it, think about why the cat made itself known to you at this point in your life -- are you going through a change? should you be aware of something that's happening/that's out of the ordinary right now? the cat may be telling you how to respond to an important situation in your life at present
>>
>>18278287

Do this several times and great fortune will come to you OP.

Müw.
>>
>>18278258
/tred
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.