[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't want to be autopsied, cremated, or embalmed when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 50d8a054afa96f76f500002e[1].jpg (39KB, 408x376px) Image search: [Google]
50d8a054afa96f76f500002e[1].jpg
39KB, 408x376px
I don't want to be autopsied, cremated, or embalmed when I die. I just want to be put in a wooden box in the ground. How do I best protect my wishes legally (in the U.S.)?
>>
write "bury me nigger" on a napkin and notarize it

say no to being an organ donor

sign applicable documents stating you do not want to be resuscitated

tell any loved ones to wave the chance of an autopsy and have a video recording of yourself stating you do not want one under any circumstance
>>
Kill yourself then dig a hole and put a wooden box in there..

After that close the box cover it with dirt and go in
>>
>>18277063
This
>>
>>18277055
Just get a lawyer to assist you in writing your burial wishes in your will. Autopsies are really fucking expensive so unless you're family is rich, you are someone important, or die mysteriously you won't have to worry about that. The next two, just specify want to be put in the ground without the works. Simple as that.
>>
Why would you care you fucking retard? Why is this on /x/?
>>
>>18277079
Because the spooky ghosts told me that I would burn in hell if I don't get buried a certain way.
>>
>>18277092
Is the church right?
>>
>>18277055
You need a will and a living will, both notarized. They should state that for religious reasons your body must not be mutilated postmortem (specifically mentioning autopsy and embalming as examples of mutilation). A copy of your living will should be given to your primary care physician to include in your medical records.

Generally, your wishes will be respected by the Coroner. The rules vary from place to place on how much authority he has, but his office risks lawsuit from your family in the event of ignoring your wishes without obtaining permission from them.

You should make it known to your family and friends while you live that these are your wishes and you're serious about them.

If you've settled for permanent in an area, you can go a step further. Go to a local funeral home, they will help you make some arrangements like purchasing a cemetery plot. You may even be able to prepay some of it. But you'll be in their files with your instructions. You're essentially contracting with them in advance to provide your funeral services.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.