[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /x/ I have a feeling something has been fucking with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Alright /x/ I have a feeling something has been fucking with me currently. This is going to be quite a long post but please let me explain.
I'm currently 19 years old, living at home. However, the relationship between my mother and I kind of just exploded recently. She has gotten to be a very bitter person and seems to be set off by the littlest things. For awhile I wasn't staying at home other than 2 nights out of the week to save on gas money to get to and from work. This set my Mom off, as I was staying at my buddies trailer with his friend and his Mom (I know his friend too so we all just chilled and played Video Games etc) One night, I hadnt gone home in about a week, and my Mother asked me to come home and help out around the house. I complied, with fear of getting kicked out. That night, I couldn't sleep for the life of me. Something in the song I was listening to really set me off, and I had a panic attack. I felt like the room was shrinking, and Like I needed to scream. I ripped my headphones out and had the urge to look at the foot of my bed, and I saw a misty shadowy figure of a person just standing there. I couldn't move at that point, and I don't remember anything after that. A lot more has happened since (cont)
>>
>>18276982
>That night, I couldn't sleep for the life of me. Something in the song I was listening to really set me off, and I had a panic attack. I felt like the room was shrinking, and Like I needed to scream. I ripped my headphones out and had the urge to look at the foot of my bed, and I saw a misty shadowy figure of a person just standing there. I couldn't move at that point, and I don't remember anything after that.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnagogia

don't bother posting the rest
>>
>>18276989
I was already feeling spooked
>>
>>18276982
I also started having these really weird dreams. I had a dream about something that happened in my friends childhood that she never told me about.
Flash forward to about 3 days ago, my buddy and I were playing some CSGO (I live in the basement) and at about 3:30ish AM the tv upstairs turned on by itself and stayed on for about 5 minutes and then turned off. Then a few minutes later, My brothers phone rang. At this point, someone from upstairs (What we thought were my parents) came downstairs, turned the phone off, and never went back upstairs. (We live in a fairly small house so we can hear footsteps like it's nothing) I had to piss, so I went upstairs and the living room was empty. Everyone else in the house was asleep and all phones were turned off. After that, nothing happened for the rest of the night, except flash forward to today, and My dad and I are talking about the TV incident when we hear what sounds like somebody punching the Dryer in the basement. We investigate but find nothing. This all started as soon as my Mother and I started fighting and now the house has a negative feeling all throughout. Hell, I even feel paranoid typing this. Any Idea how to get rid of something like this?
>>
>>18276989
Yeah, this describes exactly what I was feeling, but is it possible for this to be triggered by something? This has never happened to me before and a lot of other smaller things that I can't be arsed to type have happened since. I feel like I'm being paranoid but I also feel like I shouldn't ignore it. Ugh
>>
>>18277003
>Yeah, this describes exactly what I was feeling, but is it possible for this to be triggered by something
Of course; things like stress etc. usually trigger all sorts of mental and bodily responses
>>
>>18277003
I know how you feel OP. First time I got sleep paralysis I was 17. Freaked me the fuck out.

Sorry about the tense relationship with your mom right now. Remember to be patient, nonjudgemental and communicate clearly. Try not to be passive aggressive and be clear about what you want / expect / need. And let her know about any plans you have for the future whether they're just loose plans or whatever. It's hard enough to know your own mind sometimes let alone trying to live with other adults. Good luck op.
>>
>>18276982
I'm no shrink and I don't know if this is the case with your mom, but from my experience with people that suddenly become really bitter, having angry outbursts for minor reasons and driving people that are close away are some signs that they're struggling with depression.

Just posting this in case it helps. Good luck op
>>
>>18276982
Your mom might be going through menopause, how old is she? Any nudes?
>>
>>18276982
Do you even lift?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.