[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, seeing as I have questions about paranormal stuff, I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: ouijaisaweirdwaytospellit.jpg (12KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
ouijaisaweirdwaytospellit.jpg
12KB, 275x183px
Hey /x/, seeing as I have questions about paranormal stuff, I figured I would ask you guys first.
Lemme tl;dr it for you really quick.
I came home the other night from work and found my father dying at his desk. I tried to make sure he could breathe, but I failed. He died later that night at the hospital. I miss him a shit ton and just want to know if he's still around. Are ouija boards used for communication with demons or just spirits in general? I really want to know if my dad knows I tried to save him.
>>
>>18275877

He's dead jim.

Don't play with a ouija board. A demon pretending to be your dad will just haunt your shit up.

And whatever you do don't burn the board or said demon will remain with you forever.
>>
OP here tacking on one more thing. Just make it clear that I usually come here first for questions of this nature and you guys have never steered me wrong yet, that's why I keep coming back.
>>
>>18275884
Is there any hope of it being him though?
>>
He knows that you tried.

Don't use an Ouija board OP, especially not in times of grief.
>>
>>18275886

>you guys have never steered me wrong yet

>Succubus summoning
>Dream travel
>tulpas

All bullshit found on this board that you should not attempt.

>>18275894
Is there any hope of it being him

Unlikely. Your father's spirit is probably busy with other celestial activities.

If he had the power to contact you, he would come to you with no need to be summoned.

Was your father spiritual?
>>
>>18275906
No one really knew. He was a quiet man and never really talked unless it involved video games he liked or technology.
>>
>>18275922

I'd say give it a few years and then visit his grave.

Bring him something he liked and see if he talks to you inside your head.

That's about the extent of communicating with the dead unless you are some kind of magi who can meditate for days.
>>
>>18275877
Do not use a ouija board - nothing good will come from it, you don't need it to make contact with your father, and he'll already know that you tried to save him.

Keep an eye on your dreams, he'll most likely appear in a few that'll be different or feel more real that usual, and they'll have meaning or messages.

Alternatively, when you're going to sleep at night, imagine yourself talking to him - "daydream" a scene as you're going to sleep. Initially you'll have to imagine both sides of the conversation, but eventually your imagined father might surprise you by saying something unexpected. You're creating the space and intention for him to come and meet you on the ethereal planes.

Sorry for your loss.
>>
>>18275929
He isn't getting a grave. He's being cremated tonight, so my mum will be getting his ashes in the morning. I heard that people sometimes have experiences with the ashes of a loved one in the house, which I'm hoping for.
>>
>>18275937

If you have some kind of physical totem whether its a grave or an urn, think of it as a conduit rather than your father itself. Spend time with the urn. Speak to it. See what happens.

But my assumption is that the spirit won't return to answer you for some time. Being dead is busy work.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.