[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know, I gotta ask, what will it take for you guys to actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (41KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 620x620px
You know, I gotta ask, what will it take for you guys to actually have paranormal discussion? Everytime a thread even has some paranormal vibe to it, you guys shut it down with scientific explanations. What the fuck will it actually take to live up to your board's name, a ghost fucking your ass?
>>
>what will it take for you guys to actually have paranormal discussion?
When you stop touching yourself at night.
>>
>>18275192
1. Create the kind of thread you want instead of whining about the kind of things you hate.
2. Fucking deal with it. Being interested in, or even believing in, the paranormal doesn't mean you can't scrutinize it. That's how you find out if it's "paranormal" in the first place. Can it be explained by science? Yes? Then it's not paranormal. It can't be explained by science? Then yes, it's paranormal. You just want people to blindly believe something without using their brains. That's not believing in the paranormal, that's being stupid and gullible.
>>
>>18275192
You offering?
>>
/x/ is roughly 50% people that want to share something, and 50% people that come here to tell other people they are stupid.

Net results is a perpetual info stalemate slugfest.
>>
File: dog-ghost-halloween.jpg (91KB, 770x480px) Image search: [Google]
dog-ghost-halloween.jpg
91KB, 770x480px
>>18275192
Bear in mind a lot of people, across a lot of different walks of life, do not like unexplained things. People are always pushing for closure so they can feel more secure in their beliefs. And this applies to theists and atheists alike.

I mean look how many people on this board will tell you in full confidence what happens after death. I'm amazed at how smug people are (again, both religious and scientific) about thinking they've got it all nailed down. Most people, myself included, don't know shit. Many people are extremely insecure about not knowing shit, and will go to great lengths to reassure themselves. Often this involves a great deal of dismissal, ridicule and hostility towards anything that challenges their sense of closure.

I dunno. Just pick your battles and your threads wisely I guess.
>>
>>18275192
Ok, let's have a discussion.
Give me a subject. I'll talk with you
>>
>>18276602
The origins of capitalism.
>>
proof you colossal fucking retard
is your ideal /x/ just paranormal shit and everyone going, "ok, i agree."
>>
there's a saying about how the truth hurts.
>>
File: 1477457686272.gif (3MB, 480x195px) Image search: [Google]
1477457686272.gif
3MB, 480x195px
>>18276622
OH LAWD HERE WE GO AGAIN
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.