[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do we think of John Dee's knowledge? Was he communing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

What do we think of John Dee's knowledge? Was he communing with the Fallen Angels or Holy Angels?

Would Holy Angels need ceremonial magick to be summoned and would they need to be scryed?
>>
>>18275036

What evidence is there the angels needed anything?
>>
>>18275058
they allegedly gave Dee complex systems of magick and divination
>>
>>18275036
They are not "angels" they are just entities with their own agendas.
You don't need to scry, but if you do you can have strong visions with practice.

You never need ceremonial magick, but it can help if you are inexperienced or don't have much flux.
>>
>>18275074
>they allegedly gave Dee complex systems of magick and divination

How does this demonstrate the angels needed anything?

>>18275077
>flux

lel
>>
>>18275079
I believe these were given as ways to contact them. Also much of the information was derived from scrying...possibly the Goetic Demons?
>>
>>18275117
>Also much of the information was derived from scrying...possibly the Goetic Demons?

What have Goetic demons to do with Enochian angels?
>>
>>18275121
How does answering a question with another question make you feel superior when it adds nothing the development of the discussion at hand?
>>
File: Secret World Enochian Chess.jpg (93KB, 570x477px) Image search: [Google]
Secret World Enochian Chess.jpg
93KB, 570x477px
>>18275121
I don't know. I'm thinking out loud. Scrying is a way of communicating with the Goetic demons. Dee and Kelley scryed to speak with these "angels"

Even the most ardent supporter of the Goetic demons must admit that they are known to lie and deceive correct?
>>
>>18275130

It doesn't. I already felt superior.

>>18275134
>Scrying is a way of communicating with the Goetic demons. Dee and Kelley scryed to speak with these "angels"

Not a particularly meaningful connection.

>Even the most ardent supporter of the Goetic demons must admit that they are known to lie and deceive correct?

Again, what has this to do with Enochian and Dee?
>>
>>18275165
You are shitty at having a conversation. Please stop replying.
>>
>>18275171

I'm so pleased.
>>
File: md20030916978.jpg (18KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
md20030916978.jpg
18KB, 300x400px
>>18275165
If you not going to debate in good faith then please just don't reply.

Those are two very good connections. The Goetic demons are SOMETIMES understood to be the Fallen Angels. Enochian Magick POSSIBLY came from the Fallen Angels the Grigori The Watchers

Don't act like I'm just taking a shot in the dark here.
>>
>>18275195
>Don't act like I'm just taking a shot in the dark here.

I think you're uninformed, yet trying to prove that Enochian is evil, anyway. That you would accuse me of posting in good faith is telling.

Besides, I'm an expert on the subject and doubt you'll have much stomach for that, anyway.
>>
>>18275176
>go to a doctor.
>you aren't well friend.
>>
>>18275207
SOMETIMES you write like a condescending asshole. POSSIBLY you're a faggot.
>>
>>18275207
Not much of an expert on gammar or syntax though I gather?

No I don't want to prove that it's evil. I want to discuss it. That includes asking the difficult questions.

If the answer is no they are not connected to the Goetia...great.

Why slap someone down from at least looking into the matter?
>>
>>18275207
speaking as an uninformed but interested spectator, would you be willing to share some of your expert knowledge?

a) in your opinion, did the enochian entities have any sort of agenda in delivering these rites and words to Dee and Kelley?

b) both Dee and Crowley were spies for the British crown. could you give your take on the historical connection between intelligence work and the occult?

c) for the layman, what is the difference between Enochian/angelic entities and Goetic entities? I understand they stem from different traditions, but I fail to understand why they might not be linked somehow.
>>
also, what's up with the Akashic records? Could you briefly touch on what Dee's work teaches us about the Akashic records

many thanks, Obi-Wan anon
>>
File: 1466719652825-b.gif (132KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1466719652825-b.gif
132KB, 500x281px
>>18275207

>Besides, I'm an expert on the subject and doubt you'll have much stomach for that, anyway.
>>
>>18275221
That chick really demons my semens if you sniff my drift.

Anyway, perhaps some of the enochian might somewhat parallel the goetic ones. I have no further information at this time.
>>
>>18275236
it's not your fault you're artistic.
>>
>>18275242
Autistic
>>
Mother fucking X!

Will you ever in your fucking lives support a cool and intelligent thread?

Fuuuuuck!
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PVkxhk0ReGc
>>
>>18275777
thanks anon
>>
There is a documentary on youtube that sums up his life with the occult. Maybe two hours if I remember correctly, watched it last year.
>>
>>18275221
>Why slap someone down from at least looking into the matter?

Because you seem to know nothing substantive about it.

>>18275229

a) Yes.
b) It's claimed Crowley was, though I assume that's just a cover for his work for the Germans.
c) Different entities. What's the difference between you and Justin Bieber?

>>18275772
>Will you ever in your fucking lives support a cool and intelligent thread?

Never? The whole idea of expertise is against channer etiquette.
>>
File: Edward-Kelley.jpg (67KB, 337x507px) Image search: [Google]
Edward-Kelley.jpg
67KB, 337x507px
>guy literally got cucked by a charlatan who had his ear cut off for faking results
>people forget this and consider him some great thinker instead of an easily tricked deluded fool
I can't take anyone who mentions John seriously - using Dee in magic practice is like using common core mathematics in rocket science, and still I find the comparison to be flattery.
>>
>>18277699
>completely in the dark
>probably can't even read
>>
>>18277701
I know, how Dee was fooled by Kelley is mind boggling.
Just what exactly is the answer to "Hey dude the angels told me I need to fuck your wife"?
>>
>>18277706

You've obviously never read Dee's account.
>>
>>18277712
Yes, yes, and Che Guevara was totally a freedom fighter for the downtrodden and not a murderous malpracticing doctor who hated blacks, and Ghandi was an idyllic image of a peacemaker and not an enema lover who hated being compared to "savage and lazy" Africans.

It's bad enough to be a cuck, but why would you choose to be the cuck of a cuck?
>>
>>18277725

Your ignorance suits you well.
>>
>>18277735
>You can turn a lie into truth if you don't acknowledge you're basing your earnest work off a lie
Mormon-tier thinking right here.
>>
>>18277742

I didn't know you were LDS. Explains a lot.
>>
>>18277755
>doesn't understand when he's being insulted by being compared to the biggest pile of bullshit of Christian denominations
Holy shit my sides
No wonder you like John Dee
>>
>>18275036
>Dee
Kelley was the one communing with them. And he was a charlatan.
>>
>>>/pol/95073345
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.