[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ Do we have a "helper"? Through my life I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1475324040658.png (122KB, 398x309px) Image search: [Google]
1475324040658.png
122KB, 398x309px
Hey /x/
Do we have a "helper"?
Through my life I was experiencing stuff like this: I start really wishing for something and it becomes a reality (while still adapting itself into real world rules and ending up in a fucked up way). I feel like someone is trying to help me. I have countless experiences like that, so I was wondering what can it be?
>>
It's called "efficacy." Look it up.
>>
>>18275040
>Efficacy is the ability to get a job done satisfactorily
But it's get fucked up.

The "helper" isn't god either, because he's pretty weak. Also, I never asked foe help so maybe it's the helpers job? Maybe the helper is just having fun? Can I help the helper?
>>
>>18275101
It gets*
I'm tired
Although he/she did a decent job on the last two ones.
>>
File: Normal_Distribution.gif (21KB, 250x155px) Image search: [Google]
Normal_Distribution.gif
21KB, 250x155px
>>18275105
I mean, what can you expect from a person who does things without knowing they're doing them? You literally don't know what you're doing. Of course they get fucked up.

Man, contemporary science really did a number on people's heads this century. On the one hand you've got the believers who, when a thing happens, is convinced it must be some supernatural force at work. On the other hand, you've got the skeptics, who don't even believe the thing happened, and "it was all just a coincidence."

Yes. It coincided with your efficacy. Humans are probability manipulation machines, that alter reality by way of thought. It's efficacy.

It's fucking amazing. Sometimes things don't go precisely as planned. That'll be the probability aspect of it. You have less than 100% control over the universe, and more than 0%. Spatially, most of that control happens within the space called your body, but you can extend beyond that with energy.

It's getting easier all the time. The world is becoming a place where people's energy has more efficacy than the day before. Consider that words are literally vibrational energy, typically in air form. Right now, you're absorbing my energy with your eyes, using digital assistance to carry my energy from my body to yours.

Welcome to the physical universe, where your thoughts matter.
>>
>>18275012
When I was like 5-12 at the latest, I remember begging for clouds to beat back the Texan sun. It worked most of the time, but not always. I just figured it had a limited number of uses a day
>>
Watch the Cosmic Disclosure series on Gaia.com.
Season five has an hour long special that sums things up fairly well.
Season one also has a few free episodes.
Research how vibrational frequencies are key to transcendence.
Read the Law of One texts.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.