[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend is a clairvoyant. Today we invited the ghosts over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 1477538252272.jpg (772KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1477538252272.jpg
772KB, 1920x1040px
My girlfriend is a clairvoyant. Today we invited the ghosts over that inhabit the apartment building.

Now, I can't really prove that to you, but I will answer questions, should you have them.
>>
I am making a trip in case you are feeling odd about this thread. Now you can be sure it is me
>>
did a ghost jump out
>>
>>18274605
That's a good question. A ghost knocked over a broom in the kitchen. Her name is Molly, she has been here since 1923. She died by a gunshot wound. Not in this apartment though, upstairs.
>>
Actually, I can tell you a couple of stories. Choose and I will green text for you.

1. physical sensations and manifestations
2. history/short bios of the ghosts and building - to the best of my knowledge
>>
>>18274610
woops
>>
>>18274612

First one, how is her sensations, feeling, bodily.
>>
Is it possible for spirits to linger along a bloodline rather than a place or object?

If a 'ghost' starts out as a joke and that joke is carried along for so long, can it manifest through tulpa-like means?

I think my family may have created a ghost that likes to take keys and put them back after a while.
>>
Can ghosts get negative over time and start to give off confused angry vibes?
Can ghosts get influenced by demons?
How did you invite this ghost?
Is it gone, if so how did you get rid of her?
>>
>>18274610
The first please.

Also, was she born this way or did she develop it?
>>
>>18274593
Ask them what the afterlife looks like
>>
>My girlfriend

GET THE FUCK OUT NORMALBITCH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
blunp
>>
>>18274593
I always get so flustered when I see a post like this one.
I have the ability to see into the future, but I do not require gay shit like "contacting the dead" or shit like that, because I'm not a faggot.

As for Ouija boards, look up the idiomotor effect. Your subconscious right brin is the thing causing the movements, not "demons" or gay shit like that.

So get your girlfiriend and you to stop being a faggot OP.
>>
>>18274672
>a ghost that likes to take keys and put them back after a while.
either that's a retarded ghost, or your family is too gay to admit having lost the keys constantly.
>>
>>18274985
Did you see my question coming?
>>
>>18274593
u didn't do that lol
>>
>>18274988
nope.
I does not work like that.

It usually goes like this:
>wake up ( unaware I am still asleep)
>Go through my day, all zipping by too fast to comprehend
>a very vivid and specific event that I will see through my own eyes happens
>later, that exact event happens in the exact same chronological order, without fail

So I an see into the future, but only what will happen around me in the future. So if were an avid watcher of news, I could probably see the news in the future.

There is a downside though, because I have ADHD, if a cease to focus on the specific thing for one moment in the future, then it all becomes murmured gibberish.

the interesting think about this is that it raises the question: "if we know what the future holds, can we change it"
I know the answer, it is NO.
Heres why:
Whenever I have one of these dreams, I never remember to write down upon waking, so I forget about it, I go through the day, then I remember whats happening, and then I do exactly what my dream predicted. By knowing the future, I have become a part of the future.

Any other questions on my bizarre ability?

P.S: tell OP to stop being a faggot.
>>
>>18275004
tl:tr

>>18274593
stop beeing a faggot
>>
>>18275007
tl;dr - I can see into the future, but only what I see through my own human eyes, and only specific events.
>>
File: IMG_8737.jpg (66KB, 748x729px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8737.jpg
66KB, 748x729px
>>18275004
I have these dreams too. My family has them aswell.
>>
>>18274593
Were you born a faggot or did you choose this life?
>>
>>18275018
I hypothesise It has to do with the brain predicting events based of previous parameters. There is no way to prove my hypothesis though.
>>
>>18274593
you gon get cucked by a black ghost whitey
>>
>>18275004

18274664 here, whenever I go somewhere, it gets cleaned - my presence usually makes other things go away. Sometimes they act more energetic or agressive but most of the time they don't show up or go.

I can see, predict or feel the future sometimes - when I'm usually channelled. Especially when I'm away from my wife, whom usually drains my energy - she can see other past and sometimes the future. For me, yes we can change the future, anytime we change it - rest changes as well so things get complicated very fast. Yes I did try with lottery, it got well till a point I felt the feeling; god damn no, you don't need that much money, earn it a way that makes you happy.

This morning she had a dream about our deceased mother (in law for me but she was a great person) - we didn't know how she died, my wife told me the story. At noon my wifes elder sister called and told us the same story. Now we are going to sue the hotel.

I need to tweak my wifes capabilities since she uses a lot of energy.

Your ADHD on the otherhand can be your defense mechanism. Not voluntarily, but this could be your existence at the moment. Try to channel next time.

By the way OP isn't around - didn't coming see this heh.
>>
>>18275208
thanks for the advise. There is just one problem...

You gave up on winning the bleeding lottery? This woul have been an awesome opportunity to start some kind of business, or perhaps to start humanitarian missions trips to foreign lands to relieve the poor.
Better yet, anon, you could have used the cash to start projects looking for and studying the paranormal. You could have funded 4chan for years, thus keeping the domain running.
For fucks sake, you could have bought 4chan!

tl;dr - What a waste of an opportunity, to dismiss your chance at the lottery like that.
>>
>>18275290

I feel content about that.

Put aside the psychological programming, if you can peek into the future or past, you can also see the other parts of the total-verse (a name I created instead of universe, since it is not omnipotent in itself) there you see other actions of yourself or other beings choices...

Here, if I want to win any lottery, I am bounded by the leverage - I need to exchange something with the same value to me. I think I couldn't pass this part of my physical body atm.

Since you mentioned ADHD I remember tat one time took a Ritalin pill, to see what are the effects, it just channelled me to this world. After the chemicals worn out, I got back to normal. I took it to see if it helps with the studies.
>>
>>18274985
How far ahead can you see?
>>
Good job making a trip that you then don't use. Well done.
>>
>>18275609
everything you just said makes you sound like a faggot desu.
>total-verse
don't you mean omniverse
> there you see other actions of yourself or other beings choices...
how do you know you are not just experiencing Deja-vu?
>I am bounded by the leverage - I need to exchange something with the same value to me
What is all this about equal exchange?
>I remember tat one time took a Ritalin pill...I took it to see if it helps with the studies.
If you have ADHD I'm fine with that, if not then GTFO. Focus medication does not improve overall performance, only attention. That and the side-effects can be damaging and permanent: Neurosis, Pulmonary Arrhythmia, etc.
>>
>>18275661
I once dreambt of 4chan when I was 8. I am 19 now.
All this future vision stuff, when I think about it, is most likely Deja-vu and my brain is making up memories of dreaming of the think happening.
>>
>>18276484

You know 4chan's been around for more than 11 years, right?
>>
>>18276479

As I cannot call it omniverse, thus made up the word total-verse. Since it is not omnipotent in itself as the x-verse.

Because Deja-vu's happen in an instant, not for long time. You snap in and out for a few seconds, not an entire fast forward preview of the day/occasion. Just a glimpse.

Equal exchange, probably I bound myself to it - I do not have a general understanding of equality and equity. Thus I wrote "I need to exchange something with the same value to me" not everyone.

I know it creates a molecular based tweak on your brain for your physical body, to help the attention as you say - to narrow down the brains abilities from my point of view.

As for the permanent damages or problems, I think LSD's flashbacks, ectasy/sugar/cokes brain damage are far more irreversible compared to one time try of a so called medicine.

Nothing is equal, bodies, souls, brain, whatever you call, they may be alike but not equally identical. Experiences and out comes are different.
>>
>>18277236
You should stick to herbal medicine and organic food to heighten your neurological functioning.
>>
>>18277254

Alright, people miss the point here; I did try that medicine to help my studies 11 years ago and didn't. Now I am not into drugs or meds, from time to time 420 under the stars while watching the ocean.

The better you take care of your body, things get better - all your physical senses and ethereal bounds.

We moved to a new house, from the city to a village, middle of the orange trees... already feeling lighter. 1-2 weeks I can channel easier than before I was in the city.
>>
File: 1477616444519.gif (74KB, 348x533px) Image search: [Google]
1477616444519.gif
74KB, 348x533px
>>18274593
i'll bite

can you invoke the ghost of like jim morrison and tell me how to become a good musician
>>
>>18274985
So you're also a lying faggot.
>>
>>18277283
You should try something macrobiotic to strengthen your root chakra.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.