[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ i'll be going to Italy for vacation soon, theres

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6199_tall_soldiers.jpg (216KB, 680x469px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6199_tall_soldiers.jpg
216KB, 680x469px
Hey /x/ i'll be going to Italy for vacation soon, theres some places i wanted to explore. I remember there was one cave that was discussed on /x/ where a bunch of children disappeared inside and when reporters went in to investigate a few years after, one of them found tall white giants in the deeper parts of the cave. Anyone has any idea of what that cave is or where it is in Italy and the full details of the story behind it? I wont mind giving it a go and I will definitely post my findings back here.
>>
>>18274006
>tall white giants
wut
>>
>>18274006
Are you thinking of the Hypogeum of Malta?
>>
>>18274034
kek i see what i did there. if i can recall what i meant was like.. 2 meter high skinny creatures.

>>18274041
Aha. Thats probably what its called.
>>
>>18274006
Talk to Josepe at the Vigneto Bricco vineyard in Barolo
>>
>>18274060
i don't understand.
>>
Italian here, what cities are you going OP?
>>
>>18274088
I've been to Venice and Rome before so this time i'll be heading to somewhere like Tuscany, San Remo and Sicily
>>
>>18274113
Check out the Catacombes of Cappuccini in Palermo. Also about one hour from here in Celafu is the Abbey of Thelema, although I've never been and i don't know if it's easily accessible to the public
>>
>>18274132
>>18274113
These are both in Sicily btw. I'm not too familiar with the other places
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.