[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Michael Lee, the guy who predicted cubs to win in 2016.... way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 183x275px
Michael Lee, the guy who predicted cubs to win in 2016.... way back in 1993.... How?
>>
>>18273484
No link. No further information. Way to encourage discussion on your post Booby Hill. Kys.
>>
>>18274507
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/michael-lee-yearbook-cubs-prediction_us_580f9b23e4b0a03911ef1c23
>>
>>18274507
I'm not op by the way but I'll give you a summary.

>Cubs haven't been to the playoffs in like a 100 years and have a history of sucking
>Some kid in Illinois has a twitter account
>His mom comes in with her old yearbook
>The yearbooks is the class of 1993
>Under student pictures are their quotes
>Some kid (a senior) quote says "Cubs win the world series in 2016, you heard it hear first"
>So he essentially predicted this 23 years before it happened.

Now the media is trying to find this guy
>>
>>18273484
They haven't won yet you nerds. It's best of seven, they've only just one Game 2. It's their first world series game win since 1908, yes, but there's a lot more to play.

Besides, I can guarantee someone has said "Cubs win World Series in X" for every year from 1909 to 2123.
>>
>>18274533
*won Fuck that's what I get for not proof-reading my edits
>>
>>18274515
>be 1 year off quoting back to the future 2.
>autists try to find him.
>>
>>18273484
>how?

First of all he's not right yet, Secondly there is no how. There's half a billion people in this country trying to be funny 24/7, you're going to get lucky with shit like this sometimes.
>>
>>18274515
He is making a joke about how much the Cubs sucked back then. People guess that decent teams will win the series during an upcoming season and say, and say "You heard it here first"

He is not predicting for his current year when he wrote that, he picked a random date far into the future to make a joke about how much the Cubs suck as a baseball team, and how long it will take them to win another series.
>>
Not paranormal.
>>
>>18274707
cool
>>
>>18274707
Not until they win 4.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.