[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i just performed a ritual for my magic name, o rather the name

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1454681088287.gif (1MB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
1454681088287.gif
1MB, 500x599px
i just performed a ritual for my magic name, o rather the name i use during magic
what now
>>
File: Believing is Magic.gif (805KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Believing is Magic.gif
805KB, 500x281px
Now we move on to more magic!
>>
>>18272790
i dl some stuff from the 40 gigs and don't know where to begin
im adept at astral travel and believe that is where to start
any pointers
>>
>>18272797
What are you looking to do with magic?
>>
>>18272806
for now improve my astral connection lucid dreaming w/e you call it
Thanks for your time friend
>>
/x/ pls
>>
File: 1443548311422.png (535KB, 772x724px) Image search: [Google]
1443548311422.png
535KB, 772x724px
>>
>>18272785
next you just need to come to the realization that magic isn't real! Or you could pretend it's real on to people you don't know online. It's your life I guess.
>>
File: magic.jpg (157KB, 1300x987px) Image search: [Google]
magic.jpg
157KB, 1300x987px
>>18272785
You go through a long process of trying to change stuff using your will until you realize that this is egotism and seek only to change yourself.

Or if you want the shortcut, cast the spell of Amor Fati on yourself. This mantra is one way:

You get what you want, because you want what you get.

This guarantees that you all "magick" is 100% effective in getting what you want.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.