[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ it's been a long time since I've been here,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2423.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2423.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Hey /x/ it's been a long time since I've been here, but I thought in honor of the season, I would stop back in with some more tales of my cousin, Lette.

For those of you who aren't familiar with me or Lette, I told some of my experiences with her some time ago. Lette's the "odd duck" of the family; her parents liked to pretend she didn't exist because of her strange behavior and insistence on seeing things that everybody knew weren't really there. Well, except me, because I could (kind of) see them too.

Well a lot has happened since I've last been on here. I've graduated college, and enjoy my soul crushing job at a Best Buy in the nearest city while I look for something more in my field. You'd think that the types of experiences that used to happen to me would have died down after Lette and I started carrying on with our lives, but you'd be surprised at how much goes on in a Best Buy.
>>
Luuuuurk
>>
Lette's since gotten married to a guy we went to high school with. He's not home a lot, though, because his job entails he travel to a bunch of other countries. A lot was revealed that I didn't know about her home life with her parents. It turns out some posters in my original thread were right- Lette was abused by her parents. She suffered quietly by herself, and never told a soul. The only reason I knew was bc her husband aired out all their dirty laundry.

But I want to make clear that doesn't mean what happened with me and Lette wasn't real. What we experienced really happened, irrespective of whatever mental or emotional states we were going through.

Which brings me to the present time. Lette and I still hang out a lot, more now actually since her husband is mostly gone, and she doesn't slave away at her parents' business any more.

For a long time, Lette was silent and withdrawn. She just acted mostly afraid, which was very unusual for her stoic, taciturn self. She would call me, crying hysterically in the middle of the night, rambling that "they" were all around the outside of her house, looking in at her, and trying to get her to join them. I would talk with her until the wee hours of the morning, calming her down and talking about incidental shit until she either passed out from exhaustion or was discovered by her husband.

I learned later on that the people she was convinced were talking to her outside were the people who were said to have died in her house. This was at a wedding of a mutual friend, and Lette's neighbor (who actually lived in her house at one point) told me a story that still gives me chills to this day. She said that when the house was originally built, back in the late 1800s, there wasn't a lot of ways one could find readily available food in the most remote and rural areas. One would usually grow, hunt, or make what they needed to survive.
>>
>>18272737
Product process > sales floor
>>
The house has always had an abundance of mushrooms growing around the property, from fungus on trees to the giant puffballs in ditches, and these weird, shining white ones that grew in rings next to the barn. Generally today, one doesn't eat the mushrooms one forages; most people have lost the general knowledge their progenitors knew about what's edible, what's not, and what's poisonous. So, to this day, everyone finds it quite odd that the family of seven apparently decided to eat the mushrooms growing abundantly around their farm.

The neighbor lady said her husband's grandfather lived just down the road from them in the day, -and they often exhanged things like eggs and milk on a daily basis. Well, he hadn't heard from the family in quite some time- nearly a week, which was quite odd for close neighbors. So, he hitched up a wagon with some supplies, thinking that they'd probably come down with a sickness, and travelled the mile or so down the road to check in on them.

When he got there, he'd said, he'd known immediately something was wrong. Despite it being a very cold October they were experiencing, the chimney wasn't producing smoke, and he could hear a godawful din coming from the barn where the animals were kept.

In these parts, you always run to a man's animals before you run to the man himself if there's a problem. The few milk cows in the stalls were screaming from hunger and discomfort. The goat had broken out from his enclosure and was steadily eating anything it could reach. The horses were wild eyed and frothy. Old GPa went to feeding them right away, which only took a few minutes, and then went strait away to the house.

He opened the door without knocking, calling out what the hell they meant in abandoning their animals like they had.

The entire family, all seven, was sitting around the breakfast table, and the sight of them was so horrible that it changed the old man. He could never stop thinking about it it was the worst thing he ever saw.
>>
They sat, their heads tilted back, mouths forced into a grin that went round both sides of their heads. It was as if their faces had been replaced with wax, they were so pale, their eyes so wide, and their mouths so unnatural.

In a big bowl before them was a harvest of what was clearly from the mushroom family Amanita. The Destroying Angel. You see, aside for being easily mistaken for edible mushrooms and poisonous to boot, what they do to a person is nearly beyond description. The enzymes in the mushroom basically rewrites your DNA, which makes it impossible for your organs to keep functioning, and thus starts a complete system failure. It's extremely painful, and there's not much hope for people even today if you eat even just a little bit of one.

And judging from the remains on all seven of the family's plates (even the little baby) they had eaten quite a few.

The neighbor lady told me this kind of conspiritorialy, while we'd been talking about our own paranormal experiences. I didn't tell her about what Lette had been experiencing, or the fact I'd seen her on multiple occasions out setting fire and kicking down the mushroom rings she'd find around the property. I'd always found it a little odd, but lette's always been a little odd, so watching her destroy something passionately with no discernible reason wasn't entirely out of the normal.

I've never quite gotten the guts to ask her if the voices she'd heard talking to her, urging her to join them was the family that lived there, trying to prey on her weakened mental state.
>>
Aside for the voices she complained about, Lette experienced quite a few things her husband could never attest to, and I only had fleeting moments of. For whatever reason, it's exceedingly easy to get lost in their house. It's not like it's a big house or anything, but you'll start walking in one direction with a purpose in mind, and then suddenly find yourself walking through an entirely different room or door, with no recollection of how you got there or why.

Usually these were laughable instances that happened to Lette and me, and we could laugh off the weirdness as being airheaded or forgetful. Or, occasionally, high as Lette had been on pain meds for several months. Occasionally, however, there would be more to the abrupt disappearance and reappearance that would take longer and be more inexplicable than we would be comfortable with.

One particular night I recall quite well. Lette's husband (fiancé at the time actually) had just left for ports unknown and Lette had insisted I stay over with her, and we would do our usual weekend of horror movies, Chinese food, and Magic the Gathering. We had started off with card games and b movies running in the background, when we'd heard a sound issuing from the wood room. Well, actually it was a clatter so loud, it was as if part of the house had collapsed. Lette had instinctively lept to her feet and rocketed off in the direction of the noise, whereas I hung back, so startled I was unable to catch my breath or slow down my racing heart. The godawful noise hadn't subsided when I heard the door to the room adjoining the wood room open and close, and the barely audible click of the latch of Lette going in to investigate.

And then, sudden and absolute silence that was somehow worse than the noise had been.
>>
>>18272737
bump, hurry the fuck up man
>>
>>18272830
Keep em comming op,riveting stuff!
>>
What the hell is she doing in my sister's cabinets. I swear it's exact
>>
The silence worried at me, like a person calling. I suddenly felt more scared for Lette than I think I ever had. I got up, calling her name, and when there was no response, I went off in pursuit. Both doors leading to the wood room were open, the second by just a crack, and I couldn't see anything in the pitch black. I couldn't figure out why she wouldn't have turned on a light in order to see what was making such a racket. But the longer I stared at the sliver of darkness passed the cracked door, the less I could convince myself to move.

And then, just as suddenly as the silence ha descended, the porch door slammed shut. I was so badly scared that I jumped and turned at the same time, fully putting my back to the wood room. But it was Lette, cleaning her hands on a kitchen rag and furrowing her brow at me. I couldn't bring myself to respond when she asked me what I was doing. Eventually, much later that night, I asked what the commotion had been in the back room. Lette didn't respond eighth away. She got up from the couch and went into the next room. I didn't think she was going to tell me when she returned with a bottle of capt jack and a six pack of coke.

She told me she'd been having some rodent problems. Nothing to really be worried about. I was a little more worried about how she'd disappeared from my sight only to come out from a completely different part of the house. But lette's quick. Despite the havoc the neglect played on her (and her narcolepsy, but I'll get to that) her reflexes are animal sharp. It wasn't until recently that I learned she wasn't lying about her rodent problem, just she was under exaggerating by a huge margin.
>>
>>18273112
Don't worry about it ;) she's making some brownies
>>
>>18273112
its a common white girl, shes looking for a starbucks double shot mocha-latte with non-fat milk and whip cream. What else would she be doing?
>>
After getting used to Lette popping up out of unexpected places, I learned to watch her very closely. She'd developed a tendency to move carefully and very quietly in people's blind spots. The only reason I could spot her was because I was looking for her, and that was only from looking in reflections of glasses and dark tv screens and shit. It's spooky, I'm not going to lie. Imagine, you're sitting in a deep, comfy couch catching up on your GoTs. Suddenly, there's a scene change, and for a split second, you see the reflection of the living room- there's the couch, you, the table, controllers... and there's Lette, just standing there silently, right behind you. It's enough to scare you out of your mind. It's even worse when you turn around and she's not there.

And that was the thing. I couldn't figure out her sudden wariness- it was as if she were afraid of being stalked by something in her own home. Or she herself was stalking something.

I only learned that it was the latter half that was true on accident. She'd left her computer up one evening when she'd invited me over, and then excused herself to find ingredients for dinner. It was one of the rare occasions that her husband Kyler was there, and so it was to him that I asked my questions when I saw what was up on her computer screen.

Their wood room has a loft that extends above their kitchen and abuts their bedroom on the second floor. The loft is a creepy little place with a creepy little bedroom constructed from lathe and plaster that was exactly wide enough for the little orphan kid who used to live there. I hate that freaking place. I'd only seen it once personally, and got such a sick feeling from it, I'd vowed to never come near it again.

However, up on the screen were a plethora of loft pictures, all seeming slightly unusual. It took me a lot longer than I'm proud of to realize what it was. Most old houses have damage from the accumulated years of inhabitation.
>>
If it hadn't been done to the house already, it probably wasn't going to be done. However, in the pictures, all the damage I saw was done recently. There were gashes in the floor, as if a bored teenager had taken a knife to it. Or something had gone crazy scratching at it. There was a photo of an ancient ice box, held open by lette's arm, and showing a brick of coffee grounds, torn up with a tiny animal skull nestled in the pile. Shiny pebbles and cat tails arranged in a large hanging nest over one of the doors. A bloody mass of... something... left in a pile close to the kitchen. And (even more strangely) a picture of a mouse skeleton trapped in the grates of the kitchen lighting (think recessed 70s lighting, place hasn't been updated in decades).

All these disturbed me in more ways than I cared to think. When I asked kyler about it, he just shook his head with a dark expression. Apparently, Lette was convinced there was some sort of large rodent or raccoon or something living in the unused attic spaces. She said she could hear it pounding the wall between the loft and their bedroom at night, and it growled and hissed when she cooked. Kyler had never personally heard any evidence of the thing, but he admitted he wasn't there a whole lot. He'd tried convincing Lette to live with his parents while he was gone, but she refused, saying she would catch it and show it to him herself. As of yet, she hasn't been successful, but I know it's only a matter of time. I've seen her with scratches and bite marks on her arms and hands I know she didn't get from trying to pet feral kittens, like she said she was.
>>
>>18273142
Haha good one. Honestly, tho, Lette has kind of chubbed out in more recent years, I think because she's very happy (she eats when she's happy), and I like to pick on her about her "wedding weight". To me, it's just made her all the more cute, and I want to pull her into my lap and use her as a squishy teddy bear. She won't usually let me, though, and she's become extremely good at avoiding pictures.
>>
Lurking for more OP
>>
>>18272737
WHERE DID YOU GET THAT PICTURE THATS MY FUCKING KITCHEN
>>
Oh god OP would you please PLEASE stop with the RP threads. We appreciate your effort but this is not Creative Writing 101. Please take your shit to /lit/ if you want to engage in mental diarrhea, they have a fetish for this kind of thing.

Here in /x/ please only bring knowledge and serious discussion of the paranormal.

Lol

Like that is going to happen
Like people are going to stop shitposting

Why do i even bother
>>
>>18274493
/x/ started as a place for people to share creepypasta. Also the hypocrisy of your post is off the charts as adults who believe in magic are basically RPers in denial.

Not that OP isn't a weird faggot who seems to want to fuck his cousin but still. You're both faggots. Fuck you all.
>>
Anotherhappy day in 4chan's community, :D
>>
With "Fuck yous" and curses. :D
>>
With "Fuck yous", curses and every kind of insults. What happened then OP! :D
>>
>>18273897
there are a trillion kitchens that look exactly like that anon
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.