[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are exorcisms real? >Used to be religious with somewhat shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: the exorcist.jpg (111KB, 1270x709px) Image search: [Google]
the exorcist.jpg
111KB, 1270x709px
Are exorcisms real?
>Used to be religious with somewhat shit life
>Saw paranormal stuff as bullshit after I left religion
>Bad stuff still happened to me
>I won't go into detail but the stuff that happened and the timing at which they always happened seemed to be too much of "coincidences" to happen naturally
>I felt that something was destroying my life and also doing it in a way to mock me too.
>Figured there must be a devil and therefore a God (or maybe even multiple Gods) but organized religion is still false
>Still didn't believe in exorcism but I recently figured that if there is an evil spirit destroying my life then there must be a way to cast it out

Obviously I'm not talking about those Nigerian shows filled with contradictions where they pay someone to act badly. I'm asking if there really is a way to gain immunity from malicious spirits. If so how do I find someone to help me who isn't a con artist?
>>
No.
>>
>>18271987
>Are exorcisms real?
Yes

>Is there really a way to gain immunity from malicious spirits?
No, depends on the people.

>How do I find someone to help me who isn't a con artist?
There's no way to, it's all based on luck
>>
>>18272038
What about casting away evil spirits? I don't believe I'm possessed so much as I believe evil spirits are fucking with me.
>>
>>18273437
I had a lot of issues with paranormal crap happening to me after I realized I was kinda dropping out of formal religion (not attending church anymore, and that's really it).

IDK how I survived all the BS I was through, and considering my entire family was convinced there was some sort of portal in the basement (infrared cameras showing swirling orbs of energies), I'm glad they made it out of that house safely too. I had left first, not only because of the paranormal stuff, but also knowing my stepfather was a manipulative fuck, which also compounded the activities... I still largely blame what happened there on him being abusive to both me and my brother born in 08.

Eat a lot of spicy shit actually, if it's lesser beings they'll run off. For me, atomic fireballs worked the best because of just how intense the cinnamon flavor was. Heck, I'd stay up at night eating them sometimes if I sensed shit in my room, and it usually worked. Oh, and if you like spicy chips, eating Doritos Jacked: Ranch Dipped Hot Wings flavor helped me for some odd reason too. I think it was just how strong a burning sensation the chips gave me to the point my eyes would water, despite being able to down a whole bag without milk in about an hour tops because I loved the flavor so much.

Telling me what types of things are happening to you would help more, because I had to constantly adapt to different malevolent spirits. I was just lucky that my intelligence could pull me through by wit alone.
>>
>>18273505

this is a demonic plot to give you taco shits
>>
File: 65 bodachs+.jpg (90KB, 589x833px) Image search: [Google]
65 bodachs+.jpg
90KB, 589x833px
>>18271987
>are exorcisms real?
Ehhhh.....sort of. A mix of force of will and compassion for the victim can help things. Religion has next to nothing to do with it though.
>is there really a way to gain immunity from malicious spirits?
No.
>how do I find someone who isn't a con artist?
Be very, very careful. Even at that you can end up with a con artist or worse, a loon.
>>
>>18273508
you gave me a good, hearty laugh

I love Atomic Fireballs and that type of Doritos, they're worth every moment on the toilet that comes afterward, paranormal activity or not.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.