[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If there were one gift you could give to the world, /x/, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 7

File: golden rose.jpg (90KB, 570x380px) Image search: [Google]
golden rose.jpg
90KB, 570x380px
If there were one gift you could give to the world, /x/, what would it be?
Maybe we can affect some change in the world by deciding what the best gift could possibly be, and then having everyone focus on it hard enough to effect that change in human perception.
>>
God.
Know God.
Know that God is always with you.
Know that God will redeem you.
Ask God things and talk with Him.
He loves you.

We weren't made to be separate from God.
>>
>>18271302
Offtopic as fuck, but if "God" were real why doesn't he present himself when asked? There's never any forced hallucination, imagery, or otherwise.
>>
>>18271310
God has caused me to "hallucinate" if you will. I verbally heard his voice. The moment I heard him, my heart swelled and I became infatuated at a cellular level. Ask God to show you a sign. He loves you. If you are willing and faithful, he will make himself ever so apparent.
>>
>>18271317
If x and y
He will do z
Gee... sure sounds like a program to me
>>
>>18271292
One gift? Common sense, the ability to reason efficiently, something of that nature. Honestly its amazing some people live as long as they do.
>>
>>18271292
Back on topic, why not give everyone exactly what they want? That would pretty much solve all the world's problems, but I mean how would you even go about doing that?
>>
>>18271326
Similar to this I want to impart the true sight that the redpill provides
>>
>>18271323
I'm not selling anything. I'm not asking you to go to church, I don't

I'm asking you to speak with your creator and build some type of bond with him. That's it.
>>
>>18271332
Drop acid. Also this is actually a relatively feasible plan- just spike the water supply of... well, everywhere.
>>
File: REN_AND_STIMPY3-2.png (193KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
REN_AND_STIMPY3-2.png
193KB, 320x240px
A golden rose
>>
>>18271340
If only...
On that note, I would wish everyone their memories back.
>>
>>18271335
I already have a good bond with my parents

>>18271317
>what is DMT
>>
>>18271292
Knowledge, especially these ones
>knowing why you suffer
>knowing how you can stop suffering
>knowing you'll suffer for eternity if you don't do that
>>
Why are there so many Christfags in the paranormal community? I swear, 9/10 of every YouTube video I watch that contains interesting material HAS to contain some quote from scripture.

The cringiest shit is when they start saying we all need to pray on [thing], and we need to welcome Jesus into our hearts and stuff like that.

This wouldn't bother me so much if there weren't so fucking many of them.
>>
>>18271292
Food and water.

If we're talking no sacrifice a gift to give, magic or otherwise.

A bottle that never runs out of water, a bag that produces foods to your current nutritional needs. Of you have none currently, no food. Prevents over eating
>>
>>18271512
It's an instance of paranormal (one of few I might add) that offers hope rather than foresees doom. I get it.I agree though, kind of annoying
>>
>>18271523

Yeah, I guess you're right in that it offers something nice instead of something shit. But aren't the ones that warn us of demons and destruction a better gospel to follow?

Christfags (I sound like I'm 12 when I use that expression, so I'm going to stop) believe in one of the hope-giving phenomenon, and assume it's real.

Wouldn't it make infinitely more sense to assume the WORST case scenario?

Assuming some wizard in the sky is going to do the work for us if we pray really hard seems like the wrong way to go about things to me.
>>
>>18271292
Empathy. Strong empathy for every person, towards every person.

Even for just a few moments, if all humans were made aware of and to understand others feelings and how we effect each other, I believe it would bring on positive change.
>>
If I could give something to the world?

It might seem like a petty thing, but I would completely remove interests from loans and make such practices a capital offense.

I genuinely belive that loan interest is the slow, subtle choke-hold that twines around humanities neck.

Especially in a world where taking up massive loans for housing, cars, and other stupid shit is downright encouraged.
>>
Can taking something away be considered giving a gift?
If so, I'd take the entire concept of greed away from humans. Greed is the main source of so many of the world's problems and things would run a lot smoother and less stressful without it.
>>
>>18271600

Probably, but we'd honestly be a lot less effective as a species without it.

Greed is a savage plague, but also an incredibly powerful motivator.

Mankind probably wouldn't be as stressed without it, but we'd probably soon go extinct from laziness too.
>>
>>18271292
>If there were one gift you could give to the world, /x/, what would it be?
The gift of freedom
>>
>>18271292
>ctrl+f nuclear
>no nuclear nothing
My gift to humanity would be nuclear winter following the turning of everything to molten rock and sand
>>
>>18271292

To align with my body of chaos or my wife's body.

To perfect the sexual act and create the perfect children through my vessel and hers.

To recruit all the souls of reality in these perfect vessels wherever they best fit.

To die at the most perfect time and start again.

At that perfect time.
>>
>>18271770
So fucking yourself to create yourself so you could be born again as yourself at the exact same time, thus creating a stable time loop?
>>
The gift of intelligence
>>
>>18271775
Denied
>>
>>18271292
If i had a gift
That would be a swift
Swift around the world
A world wide war

Smiling in the morn
Dreading of the norm
Warming up inside
Embracing genocide

Losing mine in fantasy
Lifting up in ecstasy
Feeling in my hand
Big red button's fang

Light of morn is gone
Light of nuke is come
Warm is death's cold
Youth is now turned old

If i had a gift
My heart would be lift
To give to the world
All its hate back tenfold
>>
>>18271292
The gift of unconditional forgiveness and loving kindness.
>>
>>18271292
The gift of a painless existence.
>>
I was unhappy with the world because I felt it was illogical.
I kept digging and finally found that religion and science are mixed on this planet. I started with Quetzalcoatl from the mayans, how they knew about white gods if all men were brown, and the fact that similar pyramids were popping up all over despite some isolation.
I wanted to learn about the origins of the different races, and if any historical or religious texts would show me.

Tl;dr
Go here and watch these videos.

They filled the missing pieces of my own research so neatly, and expanded greatly what I'd learned on my own.

Gaia.com
Cosmic Disclosure
Season 5 - Hour Long Free episode skimming the content of the past seasons.
Season 1, ep 1,2, and 5 are free.

Probably some others as well, but I ponied up the dollar for a month of access to power-watch the whole Cosmic Disclosure series before canceling my subscription, but I'm actually saying fuck it now and subbing the full amount. They deserve it for their hard work.

Meditation is amazing btw. If you really do it daily you will see results.
>>
i would give the power to control energy using your own two hands and make visible items out of it
>>
>>18273815
Well someone raped and dismembered your 5 year old daughter. He then proceeded to rape her dismembered corpse. All the while making you watch. Afterwards he proceeded to rape your significant other, and afterwards burning the to death. You could hear screaming your name for help as they were reduced to a pile of smoldering meat. The perpetrator then left your house whistling in joy, thinking to spare you just because he got in a good mood.

You should totally unconditionally forgive him, and love him as a fellow human being i agree.
>>
>>18273863
I literally do that shit... in the astral realm.

Wow. What a blessing.
>>
>>18273880
Negative Nando over here.
>>
>>18271317
wheen i was small i would always go "god if youre real turn the light on"
nothing happened
>>
>>18273884
Creativity and expression have a tendency to uplift humans spirits, so by giving them this, i hope to achieve a more light balanced world, where people can deal with their stressors more easily
>>
>>18273887
More like Realistic Raul, new age faggot. Now suck my cock or ill put your girl to do it. You know she likes it. Oh and love me unconditionally pls. After all we're both human brothers.
>>
>>18273923
I'm a faggot so you can put it both me and my guy, Raul. No forgiveness needed.
>>
>>18273944
Thats right baby. Now we're talking tight.
>>
>>18273921
>deal with their stressors more easily.
Lol I definitely saw that. It took me a while but I do see it.

I pray that people with this supreme gift, that they dont abandon it. It's too good to toss off.
>>
>>18273901

God isn't your personal bitch you idiot!

Save your prayers, for when we're really gonna need em!
>>
Nothing is the best gift you can find.
>>
>>18274152
>God isn't your personal bitch you idiot!
If he wants people to believe in him, then he sure is shitty at doing so
>>
>>18271302
>We weren't made to be separate from God.
We aren't separate from God.

In fact, God is your own being.

You can take it one step closer. Remove "you" and "him" and there is just God.
>>
>>18274359
Now go one step further and replace ‘God’ by ‘the Universe’ and you're well on your way towards enlightenment
>>
>>18274269

Maybe he doesn't? Like God wouldn't be oblique as fuck.
>>
>>18273880

At least it gives you a cool revenge movie plot for your boring life.
>>
>>18274502
>Maybe he doesn't?
Then I'm sure he can survive without me believing in him.
>>
Well if it is a gift would it be a phyisical gift or a theoretical gift because thats the thing. Our (English) language is a little limited to its alphabths and the grammer where you can see that the only solution to that issue are our own imaginations. Even thoes are bound to the grammer. It is not an easy task to leave a gift because humans have expectations and that leads to disappointments if the exectations are not met. Others might not even take that gift because they are happy with what they have and how they are (in a sence a little ignorant). I could go on and on and on. If there is something that would be benefitial to the human race then i might say thats empathy towards another.
>>
>>18274388
buddy, nope. that's the ass kisser's road to nowhere
>>
>>18274526
Funny how christians lose their faith as soon as your turn their god from an old white guy with a beard into an abstract concept
>>
File: 28810.png (96KB, 432x360px) Image search: [Google]
28810.png
96KB, 432x360px
>>18271292
>>
>>18274512

He's real, you just don't understand him.

The bible frames Satan and God in it's horror show.
>>
>>18274545
>He's real, you just don't understand him.
Well if he's real then he should be able to make the lights in my room turn on.

Surely something as simple as flicking a switch should be a triviality for the almighty, no?
>>
>>18271292
Knowledge of the ability to be happy.
Such as with >>18271310 -- one should know that whether or not there is a god or God does not matter. Instead, teach one how to be spiritually healthy.

People like >>18273853 should be taught the truth of man's history, though he seems much closer than some.

To teach people like >>18273880 how to think optimistically about the world, and how to teach other's to release their aggression.

In simple, I would share truth and knowledge without the lies that mankind is usually forced to hear. The information passed generation to generation, the controlling mindsets that are taught in most learning institutions, the fears that are passed around by selective media coverage, the plethora of causes for the inability of modern man to truly value anything... I wish to teach the opposite. I do teach the opposite, where possible.
>>
>>18274611

What are you going to do for him in exchange.

God shouldn't be anyone's bitch, no?
>>
>>18271292
Happiness, honor, certainty in the existence of the divine/paranormal.
>>
>>18275275
>What are you going to do for him in exchange.
Believe in him. That's what he wants, isn't it?
>>
>>18271292
Death
>>
>>18271770
Chaos/Order paradigm, Satan- you're still playing sides hahahaha.
(But then again, you wouldn't be Satan if you weren't.)
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (5KB, 144x192px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
5KB, 144x192px
The Best Gift is /x/ classic information.

Grey Alien Hybrids

The key thing to understand about a Grey hybrid, is that she is a calculator. She cares about her survival odds, long term and short term. Unlike the Greys, themselves, who are empathetic (also principled, heroic and good, for the most part), most Grey hybrids are perfect at presenting an impression. A facade. I respect them... however, they are friends only insofar as you have the capability to improve their long-term survival odds, if not quality of life.

Take care when dealing with them. They are clever, crafty and extremely manipulative. They have natural psychic ability, and extremely accurate powers of perception, plus a survival instinct beyond a typical human’s ability to comprehend. They can smell a trap, and prepare an ambush, well ahead of time.

Yet, if you are capable of improving their lot, they offer their services on your behalf, and can be quite useful, if not friendly. Coldest things, but gorgeous to behold.

You would not be able to recognize one on this world, unless you are capable of overcoming cognitive dissonance. By the way, they are quite proud of their minds, bodies and souls: never try to shame one. They tend to be proud.

She’s quite a seductive creature, a unique, really. She doesn’t fool me, but odds are overwhelming, that she’ll fool you. Clever predator, not into nostalgia.

To get along with them, never try to convince them that you love them. Simply, treat them fairly. They are not without a soul, however, they have a different spirituality and concept of affection. They associate survival with affection.

I trust that they are not offended by this honest depiction. Leave them alone, or expect to lose, unless you have a reason to fight them. They always have well-conditioned thralls ready to take to their defense, and possess vicious hidden networks.
>>
OP here- having read through all of your posts, there seems to be 2 sides to this:
1- A strong desire to prove who is "right" and who is "wrong" and
2- The desire to decide which is "good" or "most beneficial"
Ask, therefore, the following:
Is it better to be "right" (And therefore fulfilling only personal desire) or to be "beneficial" (And therefore fulfilling many desires) ?
>>
>>18276793
Neither. Crawl in a hole and die. Humans deserve neither. Humans are only out there for their own skin. We are a race of predators who somehow managed to leap to higher(right) intelligence. If higher intelligence was achieved by a cooperative, pack mentality species it would be far better. Hell, we can reach the stars and all we care about is stomping over another's misery or misfortune. We wont make it past the Great Filter and thats fine. Even if we somehow did, wed only expand our cancer everywhere. Nuclear Oblivion is humanity's only true salvation. Either that or becoming droids.
>>
>>18271338
That's not how it works you fucking druggie
>>
You know, people are killing people right this very moment, torturing, raping, pillaging and looting. Destroying lives. Millions of people hunger and die from it. Even in our enlightened countries, the best humanity has to offer, a long and heavy shadow looms over. The reasons for all this? Greed, power, control, authority, profit.
Will it ever end? Never. Those in power will fight to stay there, and the others will fight to gain that place. The rest of the people? Numbers on papers or bytes in a computer.
Faith? Religion? Hope? Law? Education? Jobs? Promises? Ideals? Tools to keep the herd moving.

We are a sick excuse for an intelligent species. Even if an ayyy saw us, he would lmao indefinitely. Guess thats how he got his name after all.

Only the Holy Glow of the Atom will save us. It is our child after all, and as throughout our barbaric history, the child must succeed its father.

Dont cling to your material gains, your sentiments, your ideals. They are the demons holding you chained. For as long as you "have" something to lose, even if it's just an idea, you'll never be free.
>>
>>18276951
>claims religion and faith are tools to keep the herd moving
>believes the holy glow of the atom will save us
topkek
>>
>>18276968
It was meant as an ironic expression shit for brains. Do us all a favor, pull the pin off a grenade and shove it up your ass.
>>
>>18276980
wew, what a fantastically compassionate religion you have going for yourself there

totally sounds like something I should believe it. where do I sign up?
>>
>>18276984
>compassionate
>religious
Thats all you got from my wall of text? I swear Cleverbot could come up with something better to mock me.
>>
>>18276984
But seriously, you could call me a retard, a faggot, a maladjusted edgy sperglord, or anything. Maybe you'd be right. But deep down you know what I say makes sense. Maybe not for the nuke meltdown, but I stand for the rest.
>>
>give everyone a guaranteed afterlife- a heaven after people die, which anybody is destined to go to, regardless of religion

> nobody will have to worry about death anymore because everyone know what's happening next

> people stop being a bunch of pussies as a result of this and actually live worthwhile.

>once I die, I go to this heaven, upon which I see a bunch of Jihadis wondering where there virgins are and a bunch of christfags wondering why they see a bunch of equally confused hassidic jews. Topkek.jpg

Feels good man
>>
>>18271292
The gift of knowing if there is an after life or not
>>
>>18277029
So it would be like....here. Whats the difference then? Why go through all the hassle of the here just to be relocated? Like investing everything you got for guild in a server, when you know that everyone will migrate in a month.
>>
>>18271292
A better world
>>
>>18277049
What would this exquisite gift offer exactly? Would you live your life differently if you knew youre gonna die in 50 yrs or 50 minutes? Would you live differently if you knew theres an after or it's just lights out? Hypocrisy much?
>>
>>18277070
gift? I would have a good laugh either way.
>>
>>18276691

No, that's step one, now sacrifice everything you have to make every innocent life better.

Then you can pray for a miracle and bitch it doesn't work.
>>
>>18276778

Actually if I wanted to control a group of nonredeemable losers I would lie and talk about "unity".

All action and choice "plays sides", or are you such a simpleton degenerate you get triggered when the number 2 pops up?
>>
>>18276980
>It was meant as an ironic expression shit for brains.

And religion isn't, shit for brains?
>>
Space exploration. To be able to see life and humanity in space. Mass effectish style .

I want to live to that day.
>>
>>18277442
>now sacrifice everything you have to make every innocent life better.
There's no such thing as an innocent life. I have better things to do then sacrifice myself for naught.
>>
>>18271292

hellcat jeep grand cherokees for everyone

except the swedes
>>
>>18275275
Oh, but the Christian God IS his people's bitch, you flaming retard.
>>
>>18274529
Funny how disagreeing automatically makes one a Christian in your eyes.

I also don't agree with you, but I'm not religious.
>>
>>18278108
Holy shit you're dense. Follow the trail of a conversation before replying to it

If you need a refresher: >>18271302
>>
>>18278095
you guys are nuts, the Christian God actually is God and He is freaking amazing... there is nothing bad about Him

...people just don't know how to live a spiritual life and seek stuff out for themselves... i too am guilty of this
>>
File: 1477599201204.jpg (9KB, 460x470px) Image search: [Google]
1477599201204.jpg
9KB, 460x470px
>>18271292
This picture
>>
>>18275275
>God shouldn't be anyone's bitch, no?
God ain't NO ONES BITCH.
God loves us all.
We belong to him.
>>
>>18278205
PEADOPHILE
>>
Love
>>
>>18271292
The ability to enter other universes.
We could gain so much, learn so much, and even dodge the inevitable heat death of our universe.
>>
>>18278292
>god
>love
ha
>>
>>18271537
This, but not just human empathy. Empathy and respect for all living things, it'd help solve a lot of problems
>>
>>18274152
Eh your God ain't perfect, you get all these people testifying about how he saved them from so much shit but you don't hear about those whose life went to shit after consigning to his religion. Yes I agree there are some good life lessons mixed in but a lot of it you'll hear in any religion you follow. Faith as a whole is a wonderful thing, but "God" and jesus are a load of shit.
>>
>>18271302
First post
Best post
>>
>>18271292
Give them the chance to live in a dream in which all their dreams come true. They are the gods in their dreams. But at the end I'll snatch their life away.
>>
File: 1477805749339.png (386KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1477805749339.png
386KB, 960x540px
Non existence.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.