[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: 20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: Has anyone witnessed any strange signs?
>>
>>18269826
I find peace in my changing I
>>
File: yoda.jpg (10KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
yoda.jpg
10KB, 258x195px
>>18269826
Seriously fuck the blood moons, everyone always gets so riled up its ridiculous. Fuck babylon and the whole prophesy bullshit, its over.
>>
>>18270045
I know. It's awesome.
>>
>>18269826
>>18269826
Christianfag here, be careful when messing with full moons and magic shit. I literally went crazy in july/august from my "research" into the supermoon that was happening. I am interested to see which canidate becomes president and how the end will come to the US and world. Just wodering who thinks the US is babylon and who thinks its new jerusalem or something else entirely?
>>
>>18269826
This is why and how a blood moon happens. http://www.space.com/25427-blood-moons-lunar-eclipse-tetrad-infographic.html
>>
>>18270311
>I literally went crazy in july/august from my "research" into the supermoon that was happening.

Something that would not have happened if you actually believed in god rather than "christ".
>>
>>18269826
No lord is coming. We will rot away on this planet and kill ourselves.
>>
>>18270323
Maybe god and Christ are the problem...
>>
File: wubbalubbadubdubs.jpg (79KB, 1151x600px) Image search: [Google]
wubbalubbadubdubs.jpg
79KB, 1151x600px
>>18269826
The whole thing was an anti-climax on purpose, nothing good would have come from taking that shit the entire way. Everyone stop being edge lords, "oohhh life sucks i want it all to end" its stupid, if you ran towards the pain while it hurts, actually understood why it hurts, maybe you'd get more answers, maybe you'd actually be able to find a way to fix things instead of wanting it all to end. Sometimes back to the drawing board is the best move.
>>
>>18270311
The US is the wild beast. Babylon is all false churches.
>>
Someone I know said they were driving on the highway and it suddenly went dark
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.