[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are all events "saved" in some kind of universal memory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1457260880812.jpg (113KB, 960x905px) Image search: [Google]
1457260880812.jpg
113KB, 960x905px
Are all events "saved" in some kind of universal memory card or does everything really keep going back into nothing?
Even who believes in God, I think they will have to admit all that was created will eventually go back to nothing.

Is it even possible something to "unhappen"?
>>
>>18269683
after the apocalypse maybe.
>>
Let's get a little deep on this one. First off, for there to be something to "unhappen" there must be nothing. However, there is no such thing as nothing; for all things, even "nothing" is SOME thing. This can be proven mathematically. Or let's say in a religious aspect you believe in God or a supreme deity: All things derived from him, and therefore all things exist from something, or "him". As for stored memory? God or not, this is profoundly evident in the very atoms that create the universe, the keyboard I'm typing on, and you and I. Therefore, atoms store the data of of all things. Even in the "Nothing Verse" ,let's call it, there still would have to be something whether its a giant colorless space (key word space), or another variation of what nothing would be; we still end up with............something.
>>
>>18269683
>Are all events "saved" in some kind of universal memory
Pic and link related
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/next/physics/gravitational-wave-memory/?utm_medium=N/A&utm_campaign=nova_next&linkId=29853630
>Is it even possible something to "unhappen"?
Not quite, but it may be possible in some situations for something to just happen without historical record. Mostly just relativity stuff though.
>>
>>18269683

time is just a dimension. there is no saving when viewing time from a 2d plane.

cmon now.
>>
>>18269683
What is the purpose of your question?
>>
>>18269683
Yes, every event, word and idea is eternally echoed on the highest plane.

>Is it even possible something to "unhappen"?
Only if the current rules of existence crumble, then the big "unhappening" will take place.
>>
>>18269683
For everything to go back to nothing, it already has to be nothing in the first place. Your concept of "nothing" has to equate to "everything" also, otherwise I don't see how your logic works.

But as for your question if everything is saved, well, everything is a result of cause and effect, every single action that takes place will have effects that ripple to all ends of time, so in theory everything before you is a direct result of everything that has happened. Sure, you yourself are unable to parse through the unimaginable amount of causes and effects in order to gain this information, but every single event that has taken place for aeons of time is written right in front of you. And is you. So I wouldn't worry about it bud
>>
>>18269767
A man that had control of atoms could be a god huh
>>
>>18269683
Yes. Depending on what you believe and do during your life you can go through a life review when you die. Everything you think and do is recorded.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.