[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your earliest memories /x/? Mine is questioning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 8

File: images (6).jpg (27KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
27KB, 443x332px
What's your earliest memories /x/?

Mine is questioning my existence in my cradle, as a baby i would think about god for some reason, and those memories stuck with me for life

In hindsight, as a 2 year old how and what influenced my mind to question (where) i came from with no reference to god?

I also imagined myself appearing from space but had no idea what space was at the time

Is this a universal experience? I've never questioned anyone this

Also don't know what bored this suits but /god/ /space/ i guess are two paranormal subjects
>>
OP is seriously full of shit.
>>
>>18269140
Why were you a toddler and they still kept you in a cradle?
>>
>>18269144
It wasn't really a cradle but a bed with bars around it
>>
I was being harrased by nasty snakes and bull faces in my dreams when I was 1.
>>
File: rotate.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
rotate.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>18269140
a white room
>>
>>18269157
Understood concept of 'god' and 'space' before he was able to speak, but now a days as a pimple faced teen he has no idea how beds/cradles/cages work.
>>
Your memory functions are not developed enough to store long term memories until roughly the age of five.

Your memories are likely based on a mix of stories told to you, dreams you had as a young child and imagination.

I have a "memory" that is actually from a third person perspective, the brain is a tricky thing.
>>
>>18269140
Nigger stop lying on the internet to make yourself feel special. I can't believe some other shitty thread had to die for this thread shitty thread to be born.
>>
>>18269164
h-hercules?
>>
File: acehed.jpg (65KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
acehed.jpg
65KB, 640x430px
waking up from a nap, my mom was watching Ace Ventura pet detective. I sat up, spelled my name and watched a movie i found hilarious.
>>
>>18269305
They can start at 2, but 3-5 is more common, and no younger then 2. However the chances of him thinking about god and space is ZERO. Most likely it is his earliest memory and he connected the other things as he grew up. Relating god and space to his first memory not the other way around.
>>
>>18269140
When i was 4 i woke up in the car as we left this rectangular structure of a brick building and i asked my mom where we were she said we dropped my Auntie Cathy off at the airport. She then kept telling me about my brother Jeremy and how hes out of town but will be home later..when we got home I had no idea what anything we had was and i didnt recognize the house at all...when Auntie Cathy snd Jeremy came home I didnt recognize them either (really Jeremy is my cousin but my mom is gay and his mom is bi so they were married for awhile..hence while i call her Auntie Cathy)
>>
Don't remember my age but my first memory was of the abject terror of thinking the sun had been destroyed (in reality it was just night time). It's odd because seeing something that happens on a literally daily basis had never bothered me before that, according to my parents. I think maybe I had just realized or been told that the sun was responsible for our world's light so it was my first time realizing it's importance, and thinking about our world with no sunlight ever again kept me awake all night with terror.
>>
Riding this small train toy. It was the size of a tricycle meant for like a 3 year old, but had 4 large plastic wheels and a frame made from more plastic that looked like a train. There were no pedals, you would have to move by pushing yourself around with your feet. I remember the feel of the carpet of the apartment I lived in at the time. I also remember the tile of the kitchen area and the hallway that led to the bedrooms. Making circuits around those areas while upon my train scooter was pretty dank now that I think of it.
>>
Walking around in Trinidad with my family and some guy. I remember it was really humid and I remember a huge warehouse with a bunch of crates. I don't know for sure but I was probably 4 or 3
>>
>>18269422
nice dubs m8
>>
>>18269140
My first memory of mine is the birth of myself. I still remember clawing my way through that putred and smelly place towards the light.
Once I got out some masked individual tried to assault me so I counterattacked immobilizing him.
Later he tried to explain to me how that is the procedure for newborns that do not yell at birth, to make sure they breath.
I assured him I was a healthy individual and that I could care for myself.
At the end all was good and dandy, I put on my diaper and see myself towards the nursery.
>>
>>18269140
First clear memories are about halfway through the living hell that was 8th grade. Scattered, incomplete snippets before that, including my father beating the hell out of me with a belt with one of those big rectangular buckles (with the end that had the buckle)
>>
>>18269140
Obviously, you're a saiyan and just don't know it yet.
>>
File: 1477409293025.jpg (93KB, 468x840px) Image search: [Google]
1477409293025.jpg
93KB, 468x840px
>>18269142
>this
>>
>>18269311
OP's story is bullshit, the concept of the thread is good, I mean, is more interesting than sucubi, flat earth and religious bullshit
>>
>>18269745
>An honestly good discussion on a board where half the shit on here kills people with cancer.

>proceed to take a fat shit on it even though everyone on here already knows it's fake.
>>
>>18269749
Wut?
>>
A few months ago I was pondering my suicide and I remembered the oldest dream I ever had. It was a huge centipede crawling around my garage while I was playing in my toy car. Eventually it crawled into my face all the way to the core of my self. I thought that if I killed myself I would become that centipede and travel back into my 3 year old self, thus reliving all my life without changing anything and basically trapping myself inside my mind continuum forever. Fuck suicide.
>>
>>18269140
Seeing the gods gather around my cradle as my mother sang a beautiful hym.

The spring breeze was infused with the smell of mulberry.

They smiled as they looked down and I giggled from the overwhelming joy I felt.
>>
>>18269140
probably running around the yard like a maniac. I pretended I was Sonic the hedgehog.
>>
Transformer figure, I think.
>>
First memory

>darkness
>turn to the right
>look down at the inside of a room in the darkness
>see boy in the room
>fly down
>enter boy
>settle behind the eyes
>become boy

I suddenly had all his memories and knew his name and everything but it was the first memory I had ever had.

I've been piloting this meat puppet ever since.
>>
being carried across the street in a laundry basket. I remember seeing the row houses, I was born in Pennsylvania where they're common but left when I was very small. my only memory of it.
>>
One of my earliest thoughts was of trying to understand nonexistence
I was 3 i think?
It all happened because I had played some ps1 game with the neighbor kid, and the games opening scene was of people standing around a grave and one said "i can't believe he's really gone" or something like that.
That one scene sparked a lot of thoughts in my little mind.
>>
>>18270907
Wow, you're the world's smartest person "trying to understand nonexistence" as a three year old playing video games.
>>
mines riding on my old dogs back
>>
>>18269140
My 2nd birthday. Getting a life's size barney doll and runn
ing around the room with all my family there
>>
>>18270938
>hear that someone is gone forever and wonder what it's like to be gone forever
It's not complicated anon i never claimed to be that smart
>>
>>18269140
I swear I remember my birth or some other cancer I just remember a bright ass light and looking at mother and it was like a doctor office type room I asked my mom about it and she kind of just seemed amazed and shrugged It off
>>
My older sister beating me up. I blame her for everything.
>>
well I remember being a baby in a carseat, I always use to try and sing to the radio, and messing with the blanket they covered the thing with. I remember alot which is weird.
>>
>>18269140

Special Little snowflakes / Indigo Childs / autistic fucknuggets

The thread
>>
>>18269140
I remember staring at my reflection in this huge mirror my parents had. It felt good.
>>
Perhaps not my first memory but the earliest weird experience i can recall. I was lying on my bed thinking something strange was about to happen and then i saw the ceiling doing a full 360 spin. I must have been lik 4 at the time but i dont know for sure.
>>
>>18270959
>life size barney doll
Now that's /x/worthy
>>
The earliest memory I can think of is crawling around on the green carpet of my old childhood home after crawling through the kitchen and my dad getting down on the floor Infront of me making weird faces and picking me up, the memory seems to be in black and white except for the green carpet.
>>
>>18269518
kek
>>
My mom told me a story about how when I was a really small child I'd tell mom and dad about how I could remember crying and hearing other babies cry. Then she told me about how my dad told me to shut up and stop lying. He was a real fucking prick but on the other hand it's kind of funny. I Donno...I guess keep weird shit to yourself is the moral of the tale.
>>
>>18269140
My earliest memory is trying to open a door, but not being able to. It was a knob and I couldn't twist it. About 2 or 3 yrs
>>
>>18269140
was about 2 years old at a day care place playing with a pit of sand on a table and also remember the name of the kid i played with even tho i never saw him after i was 2 I've always remembered their name.
>>
>>18269140
Drinking Brisk Lemon Ice Tea with my dad and tasting his chewing tobacco in his backwash.
>>
>>18269745
This
>>
I was 2 and it happened back in 95. My dad took me to see toy story, and towards the end of the movie I snapped into sentinience.
>>
>>18269140
my earliest memory about 1.5 yrs old was becoming aware of myself. I had the concept of ego/I. I also remember coming from space seeing the stars and always asked myself where are my REAL mom and dad? weird as fuck reflecting on it now.
>>
>>18269364
Not op,
My first memory was before I could walk/talk. I awoke at night in the apartment my Dad briefly rented after he and my Mom split. I think the memory lasted because I was very afraid. The apartment setting timestamped my age nicely. The next memories start about a year after that.
>>
>>18269166
I went to this space in my meditations - the space between. As a human, it was horrific until I realized that it was a sandbox of creation, which you can only play in as an idea, not a walking tomb.
>>
My earliest memory was of screaming no before being brought into existence against my will.
>>
>>18269140
Probably over a thousand years ago. I know many places I've never been to. The earliest I can see clearly is the tribal celt/germanic occupation of pre-Roman Europe.

This life, maybe age 3 when I met friends that no one else could see in the park
>>
Don't remember how old I was, but the memory was from the first house we lived in - moved to the house I grew up in at age 4. I remember lying in bed after a nap, and I was thinking about what if our lives are just dreams we are having as baby's and when we die, the dream ends and we wake back up a baby in a crib. I have always been a vivid dreamer. - I also remember sitting on the counter watching my mom give my baby brother a bath in the sink, waiting for my turn, another of me and my brother playing in our front yard wearing the puppy Halloween costumes my grandma sewed for us. I dont buy that we can't have memories from early childhood. I have quite a few of them, and I know they are from before age 4 because many of them are from living in my families first house.
>>
I was in pre school, so around 3 or 4, and my classmates and I were standing by the window watching the hail fall. Sticking our hands out and trying to catch the tiny ice rocks, and being utterly fascinated that ice could fall out of the sky just like that.

I have a very vague and blurry earlier memory, of toddling down a hallway, holding onto the wall, but I don't know where that came from.
>>
I have a brief glimpse of being in an incubator as a premature baby. Is this possible or is it a memory of being on my deathbed in an past life?
>>
>>18269140
I hope you realize that memories are highly suggestible and that this is probably your trying to be edgy as fuck. The hippocampus isn't developed enough to store away memories until somewhere between the ages of 3 and 5.

First memory I have was another kid taking away a dinosaur I was playing with in preschool.
>>
My first memories were flashes, images, things I didn't understand. I didn't recognize anything.

I remember darkness and a loud hum. Darkness was the first, but the pitch black was broken by a dull orange, and eventually light.
>>
darkness
for some reason I heavily remember being conscious
not knowing anything
I couldn't see myself or anything else, it was just darkness
the whole thing plays out in my minds like a weird dream
>>
my first memory is taking a shit in my pants then dumping the turd on the sidewalk
>>
>>18277837
It is possible, and very rare, as I will also post an article about "Childhood Amnesia" in response to >>18277867

http://psychcentral.com/news/2014/01/26/whats-your-earliest-memory/64982.html

>>18277918
Awesome. Awesome to the max.
>>
>>18277918
Hey my second or so memory is me leaving the house to go take a shit in the neighbor's yard. Remember it had some yellow in it, guess I ate corn.
>>
File: 1385525549855.jpg (12KB, 559x364px) Image search: [Google]
1385525549855.jpg
12KB, 559x364px
I remember the old man playing with me in the park. According to my mom i was 2 and a half years old. Now i miss my dad alot
>>
Me being afraid of the dsy care Lady

The other is Me telling My grandmothet that I once had an uncle that died. In truth, I've had only one uncle who's still alive. Weird
>>
File: IMG_2534.png (146KB, 400x355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2534.png
146KB, 400x355px
>>18269140
I remember oddly, being about 5 or 6 and talkiing to my 3-4 year old cousin about being in Heaven before we were born
Still kind of disturbs me to this day why we talked about that, and how I have never recollected anything pre-birth since.
>>
>>18269140
a rust covered hall way. there is no real light source and my view is low to the ground

all of my snap shot memories are verified by my parents but this one is the first and they think its this buss but its not a bus. i think it might be red wall paper thats peeling and a red carpet with these tattered parts of wall paper on it but i cant explain the ceiling

also no significant light source and i was a c section. no light at the end of the tunnel so probably not a birth memory
>>
>>18269140
5 years old. My mom is making zucchini bread. I try to help, but fuck up cuz I'm 5. My father screams from the basement shitter, and I have to go and face him while he's on the toilet and screaming at me. I hate that fucking man.
>>
>>18277959
I share your feels anon
>>
Leaving the the eternal bliss of being at the spirits most base form, blackness, shock, then I can't believe I signed up for this shit, again
>>
>>18279526
Same faggot here, also after the last thought I remember everything being almost complete shit relative to the fact nothing good will ever last for us in human form on this plane and that I must have been really fucking bored to knowing choose to do something incorporates such high amounts of pain,
>>
File: 1477016863371.gif (3MB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
1477016863371.gif
3MB, 500x540px
>>18269140
>Mine is questioning my existence in my cradle, as a baby

everytime i visit /x/ im reminded its filled with fucking lunatics and roleplayers.
>>
ITT: FAGGOTS THAT DID DRUGS AND "REMEMBERED" SHIT

HAHAHAHA BITCH NIGGAS
>>
I remember waking up one morning and realizing that I could comprehend what was going on. Like It was the first time I gained consciousness.
I remember being so excited and running down the stairs to my mom and exclaming "Mom I can see! I can remember!"
I remember her laughing and saying something like "thats nice dear"

I have a few of those where I'm young and remember running down the stairs
>>
Appearing from space? you could be a starseed.

My mom told me that when she was pregnant with me and got some test done where they stuck a needle into her uterus, apparently they saw me on the monitor suddenly squirm away from the needle, as if I got really scared of it. I don't really remember this obviously, but the fact that I have always been deathly afraid of needles (I have fainted twice during blood tests) may indicate that that memory is buried somewhere within my subconscious mind. I actually think that all our memories are in our subconscious mind, we just have to bring them to the surface (hypnosis?)

Anyway, becoming aware of yourself (ego) should be everyone's earliest memory, since that is basically what defines each person 'coming into existence'. Before any of us come into existence, we're just part of one source consciousness that doesn't perceive time but simply exists throughout all dimensions. this is what some might call 'god'. when you come into existence, you separate yourself from source and enter our physical dimension, where you perceive time and space, etc.
>>
My first memory is actually of a dream. It had the appearance of one of those old Punch and Judy puppet shows from the past. It started as the typical Punch and Judy and changed to a puppet Magician pulling a puppet Rabbit out of a hat. I remember waking up in my barred bed and realizing I was in a new location that I didn't recognize. Figured out years later it was the probably first night in my new home. I would have been two something then. To this day cannot figure out how I knew about Punch and Judy shows.
>>
>>18269140

Go back to /a nub.
>>
>>18279673
>apparently they saw me on the monitor suddenly squirm away from the needle, as if I got really scared of it

You fucking idiot all babies do that to just about anything foreign when they are still in the womb
The baby, sensing a possible threat, will instinctively try to avoid it
Its like it wants to live or somthing
>>
first memory is me just barely able to walk. was in my moms room playing with her clock radio and i pulled a knob off. my dad chased me into my room then beat me.
>>
>>18269140
My first memory was staring up at the night sky from the back of a moving car.

Not sure why that is my first.
>>
>>18279991
Your dad is a fag dude
>>
>>18269140
Nobody with a normal and functioning brain (20% of the /x/aggots) will believe that shit, kys
>>
>>18269140
When my father talked to me when i was in my mother belly.
>>
>>18269140
When I was very young, I was in the back seat of the car with my sisters and we were driving to our house. I just remember it being dark and being on the road.
>>
My earliest memory for some reason is a dream it was me as a man carrying equipment before a doorway.
>>
>>18280040
And seeing a movie called the last children of the apocalypse.
>>
>>18269140
I remember living in a trailer park early in my life. I was still crawling so must have been really young, and remember my parents watching the news while sitting on the couch. Also didn't live in that trailer long moved in our house when I was 4 and remember running around the house pissing my mom off with some shit I found in it while she was cleaning it. I think it was witch fingers that would go over your normal fingers and I scratched her with that shit.
>>
Flushing my brother's sock down the toilet.
>>
>>18280828
Kids rool, grownups drool!!!
>>
>>18269140
having a sore throat. not sure if i was born yet
>>
>>18275124
Are you me
>>
>>18269140
Walking around the house.
>>
Watching one of those 90's "grab whatever you can" laying os a sofa with my dad.
That's the only memory I have of him before my parents got divorced.
>>
ITT: people full of shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nHwQKT_muc
>>
>>18275124
>>18282607
Are you both me?
>>
The earliest memory i can recall was when i was four, i was playing what i think was a dumptruck and then i froze for a moment, i zoned out for gods know how long, and then i had a sudden flashback of my life (my birth and etc) until i was thrown back into reality
>>
>>18269140
Staring at fluorescent lights in the closet my bed was halfway inside of.
>>
Being at church. I was raised catholic and one sunday morning I was crawling by the stools the you bring down when you get on your knees. I was squirming on my back I think moving while my parents weren't looking. This lady next to us looked down on me when she saw me. She gave me a creepy stare and I remember she had colored cheeks: one side was red and the other green. Her face turned to anger and I started crying so much my parents took me back home.
>>
Funny you say you questioned your existence in the cradle. My earliest memory is being around 3 years old, waking up from a nap and thinking that reality was a dream and the dream I just had was real life. For the life of me I cannot remember what dream it was however I have experienced the same feeling once more in my life. So intense it was that for a few seconds I forgot who I really was!
>>
I had a weird dream where I visited my grandpa and grandma, they led me to room where there was a couple of metalic stairs descending into a room where ton (100+) of toilet seats lied on high podiums descending in a very deep level, the whole room was white, I dont remember if there was any window. They told me to jump go take a piss but I didnt understand, I couldn't jump to reach any of the podium and I could easily fall.

Then I dreamed a lot about my parents being naked and always missing an important part of their body, one dream I was walking with dad who was naked and was holding a plate with his head sitting on it and we were casualy heading to the market. Another dream I was stuck in a dark maze and an old lady gave me a slush, I drank it and a light opened in front of me, showing a room with my mom being naked and tied to a chair, her left leg was missing, then I hear some blender sound, I realised I drank my mom's blended leg.

I have like 1000 of these dreams when I was 3-6
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.