[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you took the ironpill and realized that aliens aren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: hold up.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
hold up.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>tfw you took the ironpill and realized that aliens aren't real and are a meme pushed by the government to distract people from the real truth that UFOs are simply highly advanced black projects that are used for various actions, nefarious or otherwise
>>
case in point the black triangle UFOs

but the thing that trips me up about them is the fact that most UFO observations are highly influenced by your state of mind. I did some digging on black triangle and other UFO type sighting and people claim to get a premonition a couple seconds before seeing them or claiming that they can summon them by projecting certain thoughts

And again in one of those clinton UFO leaks there was some tidbit about UFOs confirming this fact stateing that "UFO phenomenon is highly related to your state of mind"

So maybe this means that gubbmint UFOs have some kind of technology that can sense certain mental thought patterns

discuss
>>
>>18268408

The Roswell incident was, as I understand it, the result of early Russian attempts at putting monkeys in space.

The alleged "travelers" - very badly burnt (and dead) chimpanzees - didn't survive the trip.
>>
>>18268414

The alleged "TR-3B".

While posting this on /x/ is probably just throwing pearls before crackheads, I'll be brief:

Look up Gravitomagnetism. That is not to imply a coupling, but a similarity (no, magnets cannot be arranged to negate gravity). Instead, a flow of mass induces a circulating gravitational field, similar to how the flow of electrical current can induce a circulation in the magnetic field. Get enough mass flowing around at enough speed, and you can generate a gravitational "disruption" - however, as you might have guessed, this requires a fairly large amount of energy.
>>
>>18268421

The reason it was covered up as "ayy lmao" was due to the assumption that the thought of a Russian missile (or just a part of one) managed to land on US soil would send people into a panic.
>>
>>18268414

Also, to cover the "mind control" projects of this nature: I can't find the reference at the moment, but I recall early experiments with high-frequency microwaves (not kitchen microwaves, but closer to radar) used to create "voices" in the ears of pilots. This was an attempt to either confuse enemy pilots with "pleas from beyond the grave" or some shoddy manner of stealth communication.

It is reasonable to assume the same technology can be used to create vague imagery or induce hallucinations at reasonable distances (this was, IIRC, a chief complaint of test subjects).
>>
>>18268457

>high-frequency...closer to radar

sorry, was a mistake. The frequency was lower than the typical microwave to increase the range, though it still caused burns.
>>
>>18268437
That and plebs empathy drives would activate at the thought of what the apes went through
>>
File: 1475583360246.jpg (200KB, 772x1083px) Image search: [Google]
1475583360246.jpg
200KB, 772x1083px
>>18268430
I've seen photos, real or not, detailing this mechanism before on a /k/ thread. What makes me think they're real is I showed pic related to my dad and he said it looks like the cigar UFO he saw in the 70's.

Thanks for the real non-meme reply. Ill try to post more photos from the /k/ thread

What I don't understand is if we know what can create these crafts why doesn't anybody fucking build one
>>
File: 1475583296842.gif (233KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1475583296842.gif
233KB, 1000x1200px
>>18268430
i grabbed all pics from this thread https://desuarchive.org/k/thread/31554799/#31554833
>>
File: 1475582978719.jpg (893KB, 2462x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1475582978719.jpg
893KB, 2462x1944px
>>18268457
What I want to know is, why would they put those devices on their craft?
>>
File: 1475583042910.jpg (161KB, 732x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1475583042910.jpg
161KB, 732x1073px
>>18268495
>>
File: 1475583428574.png (2MB, 1037x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475583428574.png
2MB, 1037x800px
not even sure what this says desu
>>
File: 1475583233441.png (311KB, 498x613px) Image search: [Google]
1475583233441.png
311KB, 498x613px
>>
>>18268495

First and foremost: Nearly anything that resembles a "Nazi Bell" is likely just disinformation material. There is plenty of it already published under FOIA, etc...

"Antigravity" has become such a terrible meme that it is almost damaging to one's career mentioning legitimate ideas.

The root causes are the typical garage tinkerer that somehow had his entire work stolen by government agents, and yet all that remains are crude drawings (read: con artists). "Free energy" shills are the same, too.

I've seen all of these pictures before. They are interesting extrapolations (about as helpful as cuataway cartoon Star Wars tech. drawings), but a mechanical device cannot acheive sufficient velocity without breaking apart. The smaller the device, the faster it would need to spin. This is why one would use something like a conductive fluid (mercury or mercury plasma) subject to a strong magnetic field, and in a very large, toroidal or nearly spherical reaction chamber. This is why some would claim these "black triangles" to be nearly 600ft on a side.

There is, unfortunately, plenty of disinformation around this whole thing. The only way to know how this would work for certain is to read the relevant material, run the numbers yourselves, and build simulations.

Frankly, I would not reccommend buying mercury and zapping it - it is toxic and splatters everywhere. You really have to know what you are doing, and have the right equipment.
>>
>>18268522
Why would you say those pictures are disinfo and what would you say ISN'T disinfo then? You obviously sound like you know a lot or you could just be another RPfaggot. I hope you aren't because I'm not trying to RP, these threads always devolve into that

I just want to learn more about it, namely, why they fly the triangles so low to the ground over peoples houses, what their purpose is, are they metaphysical, etc. What sources aren't disinfo
>>
>>18268528

Not RP-ing.

Anything that proposes "rotating magnetic plates" etc... doesn't work. The Earth's magnetic field is very weak, and difficult to model (can't reliably "repel" against it).

The "plasma in a torus" idea is theoretically sound, but that is the only interesting thing about it.

As to their purpose: Who knows?

It is, in all likelihood, just testing in a rural area. Probably pilots just messing around. Note how we have never seen anything like this over LA or NY?

Just rural areas where the local populace has about as much credibility to discuss aircraft as a bachelors in liberal arts has in the arena of theoretical physics (no offense to those with liberal arts degrees).

It could also be very precise stimulation of the visual cortex with one of the aforementioned microwave devices, though I doubt this.
>>
>>18268541
>Note how we have never seen anything like this over LA or NY

But we did see something like this over Phoenix

Do you think other governments have these craft or just the US?
>>
>>18268551

Most likely, just the US.

If, in addition, another country outside our banking system (*key point here*) possessed this technology, it would likely be flying all over the place today.

Or, given that the craft can't really carry that many people (2-3, I think?), it is probably not commercially viable.

Space elevator service? Sure, but you don't want that giant tub of hot mercury plasma crashing down to the surface due to some technnical failure. Imagine the impact created by something that size hitting the ground from a high altitude. Not just a crater, but a nasty superfund site filled with radioactive material (its powered by something, and it isn't likely a fusion reactor).

As for what nefarious deeds our leaders have in mind?

The most dystopian end I can imagine is that we become unwitting slaves to a few Human participants in a galactic community. However, that carries more risk than reward, especially now in the form of billions of people with fewer and fewer things to do with their time (welfare, anyone?).

Frankly, I think the distrust held by our leadership runs so deep, they can only find emotional refuge by worshipping a satanic diety. They distrust us as much as we distrust them. I imagine the results aren't going to be pretty.
>>
>>18268566
>galactic community

please dont tell me you fell for that shitty galactic federation alien nonsense
>>
>the us government alone has not just technology but science that eludes the rest of humanity
>and has had it since ww2

Wow they sure are smart guys :^)
>>
>>18268408

You drank the koolaid.
>>
>>18268566

That's not how a space elevator would work, stop acting like your know your shit.
The rotational force would keep the elevator "shaft" in place, the only power source necessary would be the moving of the elevator up and down, which could even be done with just a normal, albeit super powered, elevator motor.

The reason we don't have one is because we suck ass at structural engineering and material physics. Once we figure that stuff out and someone funds a couple billion, we could probably set one up on some tiny island in the Caribbean.
>>
I'm surprised this isn't a more popular theory. Makes sense
>>
>>18269971
What koolaid would that be
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.