[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Live in bumfuck GA >Nothing's open late at night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: McFuckle.jpg (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
McFuckle.jpg
7KB, 400x400px
>Live in bumfuck GA
>Nothing's open late at night except McD's
>Hungry
>Go and get McD's
>Only person in drive-in line
>Order food
>Pay
>Pull up to second window
>Chick from first window fucks off somewhere into the lobby, she was pretty cute but kinda a bitch
>Someone pulls up behind me
>Think nothing of it because drive-in
>Waiting patiently for food
>Look in rearview mirror
>Guy's head looks a little misshapen, but can only see silhouette
>Window opens
>Jump because I was staring at the dude through my mirror
>Laugh it off and get my food
>Drive slowly out while checking
>Check rearview again out of curiosity
>Guy passes window
>Fucking clownmask on when he passes through the mask
>Nope
>Set my bag of food aside and start driving, figuring the guy was probably just going to do some stupid youtube drive-thru video
>He bypasses the second window without stopping
>Getting a little worried as I pull out of the parking lot
>He follows
>Start driving
>Guy's still following me, mask still on from what I can see whenever we stop at a redlight
>Not sure if I should go home or not, don't carry a gun with me
>Take a few out of the way roads
>He's still following me
>Full of panic mode now
>Trying to remember where the police station is
>Guy's on my ass now
>Keeps getting closer and closer
>Slowly picking up the pace
>Have to GPS where the Station is, but as soon as I turn onto that road the clown guy fucks off by pulling into a store's parking lot and making a u turn
>Return home shaking like a bitch

Fuck guys do you think he got my license plate?
>>
/x/, OP's personal FastFood Blog Space
>>
I dont see a reason he'd stalk you out he's just a loser fucking with people. You should carry a gun next time you can hold it out your window and watch him swerve off.
>>
Is there some weird cult or online forums where people dress like clowns?
>>
>>18268139
Yeah, I guess so. I'll delete my thread since it's just spam at this point. My roommate keeps a lot of guns so I'll just get one of those out and leave it by my bed.
>>
>>18268157
I don't know. It's just been popping up a lot lately. I bet it's just people pissed off about the election choices or something. We get something stupid around Halloween every year anyway don't we? I mean there's some stupid ass rumor a 'purge' is going to happen or something. Idiotic, if you ask me.
>>
>>18268158
yeah steal your roommates guns, that's a really primo idea
>>
>>18268162
My roommate's the one that offered for me to keep one in my room.
>>
>>18268190
nobody likes a gunmooch. buy a hi-point or a cheap carry gun and get your ccw. if clowns attack you, you need to be ready
>>
>>18268190
That's not what he meant when he said you could have his cocked and ready to use in your bedroom anytime you wanted.
>>
I'm in augusta, where you at senpai? I want to go hunting for clown.
>>
Statesboro checking in. I'm curious where this happened as well!
>>
>be in bumfuck Georgia
>go to McDonald's after work at the local bar
>Halloween themed all week so decided to dress up as a clown
>person in front of me is taking way too long so I decide I'll just get something at home.
>after they pass I drive in through and notice the persons tail light is out.
>proceed to follow them hoping to tell them
>speeds up too much for me to keep up so I try to speed up to however they keep slowing down every time I do it
>decide I'll just stay on them till they pull over
>realize I'm going way out of my way
>u-turn.wmv
>>
>>18268195
>ccw
>hi-point

Pick one
>>
>>18268701
Don't buy a pawn shop, wannabe gangsta nigga gun.
>>
>>18268195
please don't recommend this pussy faggot idiot to get a hi-point (the only gun that aims worse than you every time) so he'll end up shooting an innocent person.
>>
>>18268157
>Some kids lie about seeing clowns
>It's an interesting story so the media puts it on blast
>nationwide hysteria insues
>Teenagers and weirdos everywhere hear about it and decide it's a good opportunity to scare people
>Clown outfits in availability because it's October
No need for any forums, because it isn't some organized thing. It's just people scaring each other.
>>
>>18268701

this. it's like trying to conceal a banjo.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.