[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i saw my future. >be me >be on senior year >start getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1403148586634.jpg (19KB, 640x434px) Image search: [Google]
1403148586634.jpg
19KB, 640x434px
i saw my future.

>be me
>be on senior year
>start getting depressed for some reason
>start to sleep a lot
>start having lucid dreams
>see life events that happened later on in my life with perfect detail
>when such events happened i already knew what to do since i had lived them before.
>the furthest i could get in my future was to the year 2036
>only saw stuff related to MY life.
>stuff happens as if the world revolved around me

>the only thing i coud gather was that Hillary Clinton will win the election since she is going to take action on something that i need and only her can do.

im not trying to get political, im only saying that, that is the only thing in a large scale that i was able to see.

anybody has had any experience like this?
>>
>>18267557
>Hillary Clinton will win the election
It's a dream
>>
>>18267567

just you wait and see.

i dont support her or any other candidate.
>>
When you can see the future and know what to do, then why make this thread?
You should already know the answers.
>>
bait
>>
>>18267557
>CTR is in /x/ now too

Is this common?
>>
>>18267580

this is not an important life event.
>>
>>18267608
This is an interference injection.

What you now see is real and what comes tomorrow is exactly what happened yesterday.
>>
>>18267557
once had a dream in elementary school and in about two or three days it happened to the dot.
>>
Yeah, I get dreams too
>>
>>18267671

a person came in into my life which literally gave me a reason to live and i saw her coming, when i first met her i already knew it was her, i was extremely happy even though i handnt even talked to her the first time i saw her, i already knew her name. fucking strange.

right now im getting prepared for a life event. and stuff keeps getting lined up perfectly in a strange way, i wish i could explain but its a really long story.
>>
>>18267595
Would you please fuck off ?
This election couldnt come to soon
im sick of poltards only replying with ctr for months now
have an original thought would ya ?
>>
>>18267557
it won't happen
>>
>>18267749

we just gotta wait.

i dont want this to get political but weirdly enough she actually is going to go through the plans she is proposing.

again, i dont support her nor any political party, its just what i saw.
>>
>>18267725
>
CTR coming in hot tonight
>>
>>18267557
Could you inform us what happens to you if Hillary were to win?
You're sounding quite vague. In other words. Fuck off CTR
>>
>>18267769
it's all symbolic. btw the trump wins dreams are far more common, not like it matters. neither of them will be president.
>>
>be me at the age of 16
>experiencing lots of paranormal shit
>the only spirit I can confirm as friendly and I have a conversation
>somehow turns into me being asked if I want to have a brief peek into the future
>"HECK YEAH!"
>gets told to focus on what it is I want to see in particular
>decides on wanting to see if I ever beat KH: CoM because I was a nerdy nitwit and still am
>once I'm focused enough the figure lifts an arm with cloak attached
>understanding what's going on stick head thru cloak
>fast forward approx 3 years, early spring of this year for a moment for "backstory"
>talks with somebody else who's played the game and gets advice on how to get gud
>ditches old save file for one with a better deck built
>blast thru game in approx one week to the point where I got stuck
>blast thru final floor of castle oblivion thanks to knowledge and mastery of game's mechanics
>kick's Marluxia's ass first try
>starts hesitating after the final save point
>remembers the old flash-forward peek into the future
>after some hesitation starts true final boss
>can't figure it out for the life of me but still manages to do damage
>now to tie these both together
>realizes the sfx are familiar despite taking an oath not to spoil this battle for myself
>me having the flash forward clumsily stumbles into room over the mess of smashed aluminum cans I've gathered
>me playing game has a dafuq moment but doesn't turn over
>ff me slowly, scaredly sneaks over behind me playing game
>me playing game grimaces despite the other me being unable to see that I'm approx 1.5 bars of health away from beating it but running out of cards from too many sleights
>"Uh uh uh! No spoilers!"
>shuts off GBA and puts it on headframe of bed
>realizes ff me is still watching
>quickly flips over throwing a fist out hard as I can
>comes into contact with a terrified ff me as it disappears and I toss myself onto the ground
getting too long gonna have to do a 2-poster
>>
>feels the blow connect where I hit ff me, remembering the chest pain I came to with
>ff me never actually struck back and the ground was empty
>lays on ground absolutely bewildered that I was having these sensations
>going back to the focus on the me 3 years ago
>comes back in cold sweat
>"Did you see what you wanted to see? You look troubled."
let's call the friendly spirit Thomas since I can't seem to ever remember his name if he gave me one
>tells Thomas what happened
>still half disoriented from the out-of-body experience
>is sore from the hit but ultimately happy I eventually get good enough at KH: CoM I can eventually actually beat it
>sudden realization that the GBA I saw in the vision isn't the lime one I always had
>starts crying because I think my childhood GBA broke
>truth be told, the gray one I was playing on was one of the models with a better backlight, of course I would play on it over the old one after that realization
>Thomas attempts to console me and tells me I would never let that GBA break and I would have a good reason for changing to that one
>refuses to believe him
>he remembers I told him I shut it off before beating it
>tells me to focus again, but focus on after that incident while I'd still be playing the game
>repeats the process
>you know where this is going
>future me playing the game again
>is working on Riku's story
>sfx are again familiar despite never even playing or witnessing this part of the game
>just knowing the deck mechanic and level up upgrades are a bit different
>already recognized its sfx because of the ff again
>gets thru several days playing again without another visit
>ff me appears again but is much more careful to sneak up on me without tripping over all the cans
>slightly bumps them
>now I'm aware of my visitor's presence
>lets ff me sneak up behind me playing game but doesn't bother to turn over
>ff me is pissed that I hit him and also that I wouldn't let him see
cont
>>
>tells ff me that I wanted to make sure that no spoiler promise to myself was kept
>we both know that's kinda bullshit
>ff me calls current me out on it
>current me tells ff me that I only had to look up how to do significant damage to the boss
>and we both already knew KH II left off at the end of CoM, so anything after the boss was already known
>we agree that's fair enough
>ff me then asks about what happened to the lime GBA
>tells him I ended up receiving the gray one and it was superior to the old one so I just used it instead
>"You aren't planning on getting rid of our old one, are you?"
>can't believe ff me is dumb enough to ask
>tells him I was planning on giving it to my best friend of many years
>ff me quivers at the thought of giving up that GBA
>"You and I both know it's going into good hands you pussy!"
>ff me is completely shocked by my now foul language
>tries to steer subject back to the game
>ff me asks me how I improved
>we both know this is a horseshit loaded question
>"I improved over time like I do with any other game. Oh, and by the way, you absolutely fucking suck at videogames."
>ff me is starting to get pissed at present me's behavior
>ff me tries to get present me provoked and starts rapid firing off questions
>present me responds with flipping the bird
>ff me has a hissy fit, falls silent and just stares
>goes back to the game I had closed during the entire previous part of the conversation after he falls silent
>IDGAF if ff me's still watching at this point
>ff me is getting extremely angry that I'm completely ignoring him
>has a more audible hissy fit because of being unsure what to do
>tries watching over my shoulder again
>fails because of vision blurring from anger
>angrily storms out of room making a lot of noise
>back to 3 years ago
>still flustered me worries Thomas
>explains everything is alright and that I'm just flustered by how much my etiquette dropped in 3 years
I can't believe it's this long, continued again
>>
>Thomas explains that people change, even including me
>not wanting to recognize that fact, I started acting like a confused, enraged child
>Thomas doesn't like my behavior, so he fades away into the closet like he usually does
>this confuses and enrages me even more
>at this point, just goes to bed in frustration
>memory of this starts to fade eventually after I move again
to be quite frank, I actually forgot about a lot of my paranormal experiences until recently, but IDK what caused the spark for me to start thinking about them again though
thanks for the opportunity to share this, OP, as it got me out of just lurking on the /x/ board, which I have been for a few days now
I should probably start sharing more about my experiences back in that hellish nightmare of a house more frequently, actually, to see if it helps me clarify anything and/or lead me onto the right path I want to live in life.
>>
File: 1422421076765.jpg (66KB, 346x550px) Image search: [Google]
1422421076765.jpg
66KB, 346x550px
>>18267557
>future
>senior year
>>
>>18267557
>i saw my future.
>be me

Well, like Duh.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.